Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: -The Beast!- [INSTANCED?][Poste your Feelings]

Post -The Beast!- [INSTANCED?][Poste your Feelings]

So I was thinking of the Great Raid we all have at the 200+ Level being here at Funcom [Anarchy Online] Playing with my family & Friends. And what is there to do at high levels but raid? Raiding can be fun but, when you think about it whats so fun about a boss that spawnes every 16 Hours? a Boss that only drops a BOC Every 1-30 times ? If we are lucky 1 every week Omni Has the spawn. So we rotate week by week & still Whats the chances of 1 team OD'ing a group of 90? I'm not making this post to start drama nor am I starting this post to make anyone mad. Being a payed customer for 5years. I wish to make my conribution by letting

"The Voice Of Your Paying Customers Be Heard"

PLEASE - Make Beast Instancing so it will be more fun in these three basic ways.

[#1] Stop the lag! -Everyday a group of 100+ have to stumble apon lag for 1 boss lagging everyone out and some crashing, whats fair about lag & frustration?

[#2]The Games about team work, not zerging. I remember Funcom use to say how much they wanted AO to be a "Teamed Based Game"

[#3]If Blizzard Entertainment can do it with Rag why not Us!

I ask all AO member 200+ Please let your voice be heard don't grief nor start drama Bump me Or Reply with your true feelings!
    & Email Feedback@anarchy-online.com [Power By Numbers] Subject Instanced Beast Keep them peacefull

Again funcom I know you have ishues and I know there are bugs and you work to make us all Happy But I think maby with all this you should re-think Beast

Thanks for taking the time to read this
    WB
    Last edited by WaterBamsen; Jan 22nd, 2007 at 05:23:42.

-=Jobe Whompa A Place Called Home!=-
    "What would you do if you knew you could do anything? As an NT you shall not ph33r what is to come but what you can acomplish."

Creator Of The Anarchy-Online Gatherings.
    *2005*[Borealis]*2006*[ICC Platform]*2007*[Baboons] *2008*[LushFields Resort]

I'll bump that, same issues with clan side, with a large raid its almost impossible to move due to server lag.

-jj-
    Proud advisor of Uprising and superadmin of Zodsnet/Beastnet.

Bump for this or one of the many other good idea's suggested in other threads.

Bump

get burden in a year or less u have to have no life at all. people like me its going to be a long time before i can see myself in 1. personnally theres new mmo's coming out and ill probally be going with a few other AO customers
    Drlongfellow - 220/25 Doc
    Longfellow - 220/23 Enf
    Majorguns - 220/27 Fixer

Bump

Since Inf mishes got rewards there's been more and more high level toons wanting to get phatz from beast. It's getting insane ie "split raid" :P

what can i say? the man is right. bump for you water

Moving this over to game suggestions.

Baby jebus says yes!

BUMP
    ^
    ^
    ^
    |
    |
    |

This would make everything so much better

hush emer you ate baby.j

BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGG BUMP
    Quote Originally Posted by Psythe View Post
    You kinda look like Criss Angel the MIND FREAK!!!

bump for water.... might actualy be able to loot a burden.... instead of 6+ months of saving points on a raid bot >.<
    ^_^ General of Circle Of Notum ^_^
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    Rubi-Ka 1 Atlantean
    Vipeh - 220/21 - Solitus Martial Artist - The Main / Inf Farmer / Semi Retired
    Armedforce - 220/16 - Solitus Soldier - TL7 PvP / Bot Farmer / Pew Pew?
    Jobecratz - 220/10 - Solitus Bureaucrat - XP Totem / Pet profs are boring!!
    Jobekeeper - 220/14 - Solitus Keeper - New PvP Whore / Currently Working On!
    Yetzimo - 220/13 - Atrox Shade - Level wh0re ftw!!1! / Next 220 maybe?
    ?????? - 220/26 - Solitus Fixer - Play on when bored or want to kill someone
    Zemzo - 94/09 - Opifex Trader - Smelly president made me make a twink
    -----------------------------------------------------------

bump
    Quote Originally Posted by IHaveHugeNick View Post
    Now please, go hide into empty can of tomato juice, mail yourself to Mexico, and dont forget to write on a package "i'm looking for a clue".
    Quote Originally Posted by Hacre View Post
    Seriously, did you think before posting, or did ... you just [smash] your face into the keyboard a few times then hit Submit?

i've already got to the point where i have accepted that burden of competance (and rbp) is an item i will "never" obtain purely as it means camping...and not just regular camping...16hour spawn monopolised by bots from omni/clan (i only raid on ffa days to avoid zerg)

now, i have nothing against the bots, for alot of people this is the only viable way of obtaining pande loot, i used the omni rk1 pande bot for a long time and am thankful it exists still for those that need it.

but for those of us who's playstyle isn't raiding with 100 people on a bot, an instance system (even if it's only the lair or the island before) so that moderate raid forces (orgs or org-co-op raids) can have their own instance to kill the blob....

OR - make every single piece of beast loot drop 2-3 times every kill for a few months, reduce the demand of the item for a while.

another game has special weekends where all rare items have double/triple/quad droprates to battle the inflation caused by farming cash (not player to player trading).

but i digress bump for an instancing system, but also one that isn't randomly generated depending on numbers attending (like IS's overflow). one that you can join your friends in and not intrude on another groups raid.

and a sidebump for special weekends/weeks where all "rare/uber" items have increased drop rates, purely to collapse the demand for them

<3 and peace to all
    220 Agent Mileyne
    220 Adventurer Vanguard Yyollanda - retired
    160 Nano-Technician Yyelena
    119 Trader Ciabelle

Proud Member of Riders of the Lost Org and general socialite of rubi-ka

screaminlord @ www.gridstream.org - Live, Loud and Proud, baby!

yea!! Maybe we can think of some good ideas to make pande raids better-
    Wait I know!!!
    Get a really bored GM to spawn Burdens on the floor in the beast room for 2 days in a row, and let 10 people loot them.... and then a day or two later start taking them away....
    Indian Giving in a video game.... gotta love the ideas people come up with, when their bored and have a community of people to mess with.

100% Agree. Instance Beast.

- Melphina the Trader

And I agree with Nums. What that GM did was beyond reprehensible. I vote for a removal.

bump for this change as well as ALL the others that have been mentioned

bump for instanced beasts

bump
    Rubennib [220/30 keeper]
    Darooses [220/23 crat]
    Rubedoc [220/25 doc]
    Keritan [220/25 enf]

and a few more.

bump my own ! We need more of a "team based" Beast room please instance <3

-=Jobe Whompa A Place Called Home!=-
    "What would you do if you knew you could do anything? As an NT you shall not ph33r what is to come but what you can acomplish."

Creator Of The Anarchy-Online Gatherings.
    *2005*[Borealis]*2006*[ICC Platform]*2007*[Baboons] *2008*[LushFields Resort]

Bump for yet another thread about pande instancing, even though I don't believe FC gives a #$%^

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast