Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: flags for everybody!

flags for everybody!

they should make it that, if you heal/buff a flagged guy, you get flagged...

who isn't sick of those damn pockets?

(hears the whine from the docs who live to pocket) -_-
    Uh, yeah
    - Twotwenty 220/23 shade
    - Zonality 150/19 MA
    - Height <incoming project>

Been round a few times, but I'd rather you couldn't cast anything on someone who's flagged, without yourself being flagged.

yeah, a lazy easy way for FC would be to copy the code from a "tower flag" and put it into a normal flag....you can't heal/buff anybody who has a tower flag
    Uh, yeah
    - Twotwenty 220/23 shade
    - Zonality 150/19 MA

Quote Originally Posted by Kari View Post
    Been round a few times, but I'd rather you couldn't cast anything on someone who's flagged, without yourself being flagged.
    Bump bump bump o_O; I like this idea a lot.
    ...with a cane to the sky like none shall pass.

Bump

If someons flagged at all..any form of offensive OR benificial/buff/heal should also make you flagged.

Would keep pocket docs away, and also reduce the chances of getting aoutside buff down a wee bit "GSF/HOT/NCU? umm..yer flagged mate..rather nto get chain ganked running thru borry"
    Metalynx: 216..... 4 more levels and the server will shut down!

Metalynx: "I seriously hope all the stupid people in the world don't congrigate in one spot, for all the weight of this massive amount of raw idiodicy, might collapse upon itself, creating a Singularity of Ignorant Stupidity, unmatched in strength by any black hole in the universe"

Quote Originally Posted by Metalynx View Post
    If someons flagged at all..any form of offensive OR benificial/buff/heal should also make you flagged.
    What if he asks for hot first, then gets flagged, and hit, and the hot heals him?

Just make it "executing any nanoprogram at all on a flagged player flags you as well", pocket docs won't be able to heal, but some odd doctor/fixer afking in bori won't get suprise ganked due to getting flagged by a teamHP buff he casted 40 minutes earlier to an then unflagged player.

This leaves in AoE healperks (like BGH) that are 5k+ a pop [for a highbie doc, depending on their heal eff %]. But they have quite fair activation time, and pretty long recharge (10 minute recharge each, so around 2.5 minutes between each)
    Rimor:
    --Janat L220/19. Neutral Doctor, General of Underworld
    ----Lafi TL5 Opishade | Cirno TL5 NT
    --Taiyo L220/28. Omni Doctor, Core

Quote Originally Posted by Janat View Post
    This leaves in AoE healperks (like BGH) that are 5k+ a pop [for a highbie doc, depending on their heal eff %]. But they have quite fair activation time, and pretty long recharge (10 minute recharge each, so around 2.5 minutes between each)
    you wouldn't be wasting these perks if you weren't gonna flag up and pvp....you'd only use them to pocket...

and I find healing from a HoT/omni med isn't that bad....although it can be extremely annoying....

just put a tower flag code into the normal flag coding....how hard can that be?
    FC is already fond of crtl+C and crtl+V......
    Uh, yeah
    - Twotwenty 220/23 shade
    - Zonality 150/19 MA

I'm surprised sevent hasn't flamed me yet

(and yeah, bump)
    Uh, yeah
    - Twotwenty 220/23 shade
    - Zonality 150/19 MA

Quote Originally Posted by hatez View Post
    you wouldn't be wasting these perks if you weren't gonna flag up and pvp....you'd only use them to pocket...
    Using BGHs to pocket heal isn't very smart, wouldn't be able to use them often enough anyways. And besides, hanging out at the local newbie respawn area(tm) and slapping out BGHs to heal them all at once is fun at times, especially when there's a lot of them

and I find healing from a HoT/omni med isn't that bad....although it can be extremely annoying....
    You are taking what I said out of context, I meant Metalynx's improvement, and said why just "healing" isn't enough to warrant a flag, since the player who did the heal might not be aware of this, and get flagged against their will.

I'm surprised sevent hasn't flamed me yet
    Prolly because it's the least dumb suggestion you've come up with so far
    Rimor:
    --Janat L220/19. Neutral Doctor, General of Underworld
    ----Lafi TL5 Opishade | Cirno TL5 NT
    --Taiyo L220/28. Omni Doctor, Core

probably because there's nothing wrong with it...

they should have a tower flag type and a flag if you heal somebody with a nano....
    because at 220 and such doctors can still CH people...and the tower flag allows them too
    Uh, yeah
    - Twotwenty 220/23 shade
    - Zonality 150/19 MA

bump....
    just got pwnt by a gimp and his 2-3 pockets....

tell me who hasn't had that happen to them?
    Uh, yeah
    - Twotwenty 220/23 shade
    - Zonality 150/19 MA

I agree pockets are lame, defeats the whole purpose of making that ubar twink you dreamed off, when some guy rolls up fresh off kit hill with a SPBlaster and Full AI armor and a 212 enforcer standing behind him buffing absorbs the whole fight I don't agreee with that one bit. Anyways just wanted to say that I was that soldier/gimp btw.....I say if you got a problem with pockets, ROLL ONE!
    Last edited by Mikulachy; Jan 11th, 2007 at 12:09:40.

well, I pwnt you the first time but you say you were afk but meh...

and hey, it would be all too easy to just roll a pocket doc on a account, but why doesn't everybody do it? BECAUSE its lame and unfair....

I'm sick and tired of some lame doctor who can't pvp just stands around bor ALL day and pockets everybody, making all the effort, skill, time, and credits on that toon just seem worthless...
    a guy, a few days before kill me because he had at least 2 pockets (I saw visual heal auras from 2 places), I had let him full drain me and then I realised he wasn't joking, I got him to 25% then a pocket doc healed him, I couldn't run cause he'd use legshot on me or weeping flesh so I would die while zoned....

And whats more annoying, is their excuse: "well, your side does nothing but pocket and so we should to"

Quote Originally Posted by Janat View Post
    Prolly because it's the least dumb suggestion you've come up with so far
    whats so dumb about this suggestion?
    Uh, yeah
    - Twotwenty 220/23 shade
    - Zonality 150/19 MA

bump ftw
    Uh, yeah
    - Twotwenty 220/23 shade
    - Zonality 150/19 MA

If you only pvp'd in 0-25% gas zones.. there would not be a problem.. but wait.. that means like.. you could die! but so would a pocket doc..

ewww that'd make me have to go to towers...and fight ommers....

quite a few people in bor I spoke to today agree with this idea....
    Last edited by hatez; Jan 11th, 2007 at 21:11:19.
    Uh, yeah
    - Twotwenty 220/23 shade
    - Zonality 150/19 MA

bump
    Uh, yeah
    - Twotwenty 220/23 shade
    - Zonality 150/19 MA

remove pvp flag, and all pvp is in Tower battle and Battlestation! woho ! xD
    Meep.

bump for no more pockets....
    Uh, yeah
    - Twotwenty 220/23 shade
    - Zonality 150/19 MA

pockets is oki, just it's important they get flagged too

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast