Thread: Place Insurance Terminal & Bank in APF Zone

Place Insurance Terminal & Bank in APF Zone

It is tough enough getting teams together for LE mishes without people having to run back and wait for a shuttle to return. Place a save terminal - and a bank preferably - in the apf/le mish area so we can stage from there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorathon View Post
    Wouldn't it be better if all the attributes were combined into one skill called "goodness?"

I'd go for a save terminal in ICC, there has to be SOME punishment for dying on these LE mishes. Or make the shuttle taking you to the LE missions land every 5 minutes if you're putting a save zone at apf
    I made a reference to a fictional extra-terrestrial hive-mind race of beings collectively called Grthulox, and you need an indication that I'm not being completely serious?

[Infferno]: btw u are girl in rl or something ? To [Infferno]: nope To [Infferno]: 21 yo m [Infferno]: oki :> To [Infferno]: why? To [Infferno]: you wants cyb0rz? [Infferno]: stfu lol

Get to know the real Healyhatman at Healy's MySpace! Leave a comment!
    See the Healy the Atheist at The Enlightenment of the Healy - my Atheist Blog.

Quote Originally Posted by Healyhatman View Post
    I'd go for a save terminal in ICC, there has to be SOME punishment for dying on these LE mishes.
    Well, you do lose Axp, which you cannot save ;p The mobs can get really nasty at some tls, so bump for outzone reclaim!!
    Ethicmouse Equip Irreparable Do-gooder and proud General of Omlety
    Rostix Unredeemed Puppet and Applicant of Omlety
    Strzyga Misunderstood Duelist and Applicant of Omlety

the unicorns are the most advanced and feared military force in the universe...why aren't they able to put up one insurance reclaim?
    220 Agent + :: 220 Doctor + :: 220 Soldier + :: 220 Enforcer + :: 220 Bureaucrat + :: 217 Adventurer + :: 217 Trader + :: 159 Engineer :: 112 Fixer

Inferno Travelguides

'cause they dont die?

I don't think the unicorns care much about us :P