Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GMS search result to compass!

GMS search result to compass!

I think it would be nice if after you searched GMS and decided on a purchase, upon entering the zone the shop was located a dot would appear on your compass, much like the dot for a mission that's been uploaded to map. How about green?
    New Engine - Announced: June 2007 ETA: Soon™ I'm speechless (June 2015)
    Rebalancing - Announced: January 2009 ETA: December 21, 2012 Started! (April 2015)
    New TL7 Pets - Announced: March 2009 ETA: Uh...
    AS Changes - Announced: July 2009 ETA: TBA
    Parry/Riposte - Announced: October 2009 ETA: ??? Did it! (April 2015)
    Perk Changes - Announced: October 2009 ETA: Right after server merge Started! (April 2015)
    Breed Change - Announced: November 2009 ETA: Hell freezing They did it!!! (Oct 2012)
    Beta Server - Announced: January 2010 ETA: Pigs Flying Did it! (Feb 2014)

double bump
    Disgruntled "Ferg" Engy 220\30 Director of Desolation RK2
    PvP Equip\PvM Equip
    First person to be killed 175 times by aliens.

Ohhhh, how briliant, bump!
    Cerber - MA Bruiser

Baboone - Portable Deathstar

Dukatus - Choppah

Or better, a marker the player could put out on the map manually and then it'd show up as a green bar on the compass.
    I'm so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I say.

Hell ya to both.
    lol hehe wtf pwnt bbq

I want insta-warp to shop button too

bump

this and the ability to put a flag on the map so it will appear on compass

Bump for old suggestion!
    Rebalancing - Announced: January 2009 ETA: December 21, 2012 Started! (April 2015)
    Perk Changes - Announced: October 2009 ETA: Right after server merge Started! (April 2015)
    Breed Change - Announced: November 2009 ETA: Hell freezing They did it!!! (Oct 2012)

yes; definatly a ubah bump to this one its simple to do (ha, arnt alot of things) and would make shopping so much easier
    Enter the Information Age
    Proc Descriptions

Hunt, and be hunted: The Hunting Grounds | Alien Tower Field :Aliens, that really invade!
    Pet argo management: Servants Protection | Expand the Notum Silo :Make it worthwhile

Rimor
    Tesgri - 220|17|58 (Omni Agent)
    Leara - 220|25|62 (Omni Doctor)
    Ponygirl - 220|25|56 (Omni Bureaucrat)
    Means: "We have done way dumber things than this..."

Or at least make the sphere above the shop you need turn green just like the name does - only obviously you wouldn't need to click the right terminal
    I made a reference to a fictional extra-terrestrial hive-mind race of beings collectively called Grthulox, and you need an indication that I'm not being completely serious?

[Infferno]: btw u are girl in rl or something ? To [Infferno]: nope To [Infferno]: 21 yo m [Infferno]: oki :> To [Infferno]: why? To [Infferno]: you wants cyb0rz? [Infferno]: stfu lol

Get to know the real Healyhatman at Healy's MySpace! Leave a comment!
    See the Healy the Atheist at The Enlightenment of the Healy - my Atheist Blog.

Quote Originally Posted by Healyhatman View Post
    Or at least make the sphere above the shop you need turn green just like the name does - only obviously you wouldn't need to click the right terminal
    Meant a compass marker for the shops building inside a zone actually, but that would be nice too

bump for the three suggestions in this thread
    220 RK2 engineer.

What they should do, is put "Buy" button into GMS search.

I mean how a low toon w/o a yalm is supposed to get to shops in Southern Foul Hills?

Rise!

Bump for a great idea!

Quote Originally Posted by Healyhatman View Post
    Well if you do turn the 'show player names' option on then you can see which shop name is green without clicking on each of them

Simple and effective. Bump.
    The days have gone down in the West behind the hills into shadow.

Bamp!
    Dogeared: their fix will probably eliminate the 'sploit that allows you to pass through ''doors'' from one playfield to another. <-- zomg, she was right!

It already puts a "shop" icon on the world map when you hit your "shop" button, however I guess a compass indicator would be nice as well. I have more problems finding the actual shop terminal once there than getting there

Before I upgraded I thought for sure GMS just had a "buy" button in it which would spawn the item to your inventory; I was thoroughly disappointed when I learned I had to travel long distances to get a specific item.

It would definitely cut down on travel time and make life more convenient if they let you shop through GMS instead of just search for items.
    Rootcommand Level 219/28 Omni Solitus Fixer
    Diosdemuerte Level 213/18 Omni Solitus Soldier
    Dicenslice Level 220/21 Omni Atrox Keeper

~ Proud Member of Newcomers Alliance ~

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast