Thread: Poll Results

Poll Results

1. Stacking of damage buff procs
      (Score: 739, Priority Rating: 2.11)
      Suggestion: We would like our SL damage buff proc effects to stack with each other to help increase our damage.
    2. Availability of Rifles
      (Score: 731, Priority Rating: 2.09)
      Suggestion: We would still like more availability of good rifles. This is our main tool, and both more alternatives and alternatives that are possible to get for "regular" players are wanted. Change to turn spirits was good, but we still need higher, or more reliable droprate on Inamorata rifles up to QL 300.
    3. Improved scaling of SL damage buffs for nano skill cost
      (Score: 687, Priority Rating: 1.96)
      Suggestion: SL damage buffs need to scale better at higher levels, there is currently no use spending IP on using the nanos past Sickening version of each line. The damage increase and/or proc effects are not comparable to the nano skill cost.
    4. Mimic duration
      (Score: 636, Priority Rating: 1.82)
      Concern: Duration on mimic profession is a big problem in longer fights, and often kills us in mid-combat when it runs out.

Suggestion: We would like either increased duration, but cancelable after 20 mins (for example by letting the hostile nano auto-cast a 40 mins friendly nano on termination), or a new line of mimic nanos that increase in duration.
    5. Assassinate and Death Strike usability
      (Score: 569, Priority Rating: 1.63)
      Suggestion: Assassinate and Death Strike could use some tweaking to make them more useable, especially in teams where mobs die fast. What we would like is 1 second attack time, and/or HP cap increased.
    6. Perk special range
      (Score: 529, Priority Rating: 1.51)
      Suggestion: Would it be possible to increase perk special range to 40 meters? Or make them depend on current weapon range, so you can use items to extend them? Very annoying being a ranged profession that needs to stand at 20 meters to work properly.
    7. Profession Role
      (Score: 508, Priority Rating: 1.45)
      Suggestion: Last but not least, take some serious action regarding our profession's role. Are we damage dealers? Give us damage superiority then. Are we jack-of-all-trades? Extend the FP-toolset. We need to know what you want us to be, and we need you to make us what you want us to be. Currently we are a bit of everything, but not really good at anything, and we do not progress in power past level 210.
    8. Snipe 1 and 2, Called Shot and Night Killer dependancies
      (Score: 445, Priority Rating: 1.27)
      Suggestion: Snipe Shot 1 and 2, Called Shot and Night Killer shouldn't depend on other profession specials to be used. The entire perkline is mostly left alone by agents because of this, and it is a well known fact that so called "profession combos" have been a huge failure.
    9. Increase SL Evac nano duration with better scaling vs. skill cost
      (Score: 413, Priority Rating: 1.18)
      Suggestion: SL evac nanos could use longer duration and better scaling on the duration. The fix that was done to them helped a lot, but they still lack a bit of useability due to extremely short duration. And there is little to no use spending IP on using the higher versions because the run speed increase is hardly noticeable. If duration scaled better on the higher ones, this would be the main reason to upgrade.
    10. Concealment
      (Score: 404, Priority Rating: 1.15)
      Suggestion: A complete fix to concealment in PvP and PvM would be very desired. Currently it is too unstable in PvP to be used at all. It mostly works in PvM, but has a few minor bugs.
    11. Detaunts range
      (Score: 385, Priority Rating: 1.10)
      Suggestion: The detaunt nanos currently have a 12 meter range. Could they be raised to for example 25 meters? That way they are still useful to us as a ranged profession, and we can use items to get it to 40 meters if desired.
    12. Aimed Shot and PvP
      (Score: 350, Priority Rating: 1.00)
      Suggestion: Many have suggested letting Aimed Shot be dependant on concealment in PvP (but not sneak-mode). This could help the problems with Aimed Shot in PvP, by making it rely on one more skill.

Thanks to Rahmorak for providing the tools, updating wish list. Oh, and poll is hereby closed.
    Last edited by Morphex; Mar 23rd, 2004 at 00:14:15.
    Kind Regards
    Prince "Morphex" Olveda

Agent Professional
    Proud Member of Legion
    [pic] [stat] [eqp]

Unknown: "I am a nobody, and nobody is perfect; therefore, I am perfect"
    Scope755: "To all Devs: ISNT SOO COOL TO BE NOT WELCOME IN INFERNO SK TEAMS."

Gonna sticky this for a little bit so its easier for Cz to find.

Its pretty obvious that the players in general want our new nanos heavily improved apon, going even beyond stacking them to increasing them a fairly large amount. And agents also want new rifles, and the ability to obtain(!) those new rifles. After that, the other issues drop off quite a bit, with the much loved mimic modification and issues with our range comming up after.

Lets hope all of these get addressed soon so we can pwn again!
    Mattie, 209 GrandMaster OT Finalizer
    Agent Professional
    send me an email
    or visit us on irc.funcom.com

"For everything that works, there was a time when it didn't."

I'd have to disagree with #12 though, I see no problem with AS in pvp. Shooting multiple times, concealed or not is fine for me :P Oh yea, and what if two agent's are dueling and AS depended on concealment, neither would ever unconceal to shoot the other. Unless I misread that.
    AO - JukeJoint "Nuhmudiira" Jezebel - 208/18 Trader - Omni

Suggestion number 12 means that you can still AS multiple times in a fight, while the doctor can't (unless he raises concealment).
    Kind Regards
    Prince "Morphex" Olveda

Agent Professional
    Proud Member of Legion
    [pic] [stat] [eqp]

Very good job guys I support the suggestions fully and the poll shows what most ppl have problems with. Hope this good feedback can see some improvements made. Keep up the good work
    Hermy
    Shadelore
    Retired.

Thanks for the poll!
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

Originally posted by Vixentrox
    Thanks for the poll!
    Yep yep!

Now lets see those fixes rolllllling in!

Carmilla - 210 Shade
    Zerosnake - 220 Agent

Originally posted by Phoenix

Now lets see those fixes rolllllling in!
    I wouldn't get my hopes up if I were you.

Originally posted by Seraphim

I wouldn't get my hopes up if I were you.
    Carmilla - 210 Shade
    Zerosnake - 220 Agent

Using a derooter on this, seeing as the original post is also updated with the sorting.
    Kind Regards
    Prince "Morphex" Olveda

Agent Professional
    Proud Member of Legion
    [pic] [stat] [eqp]

Mattie, Morphex, did you have any feedback from FC about chances of having some of those implemented? And about which ones are more likely to be implemented?

I guess you can't say much about it... well at last some have a chance of being implemented? :P
    Dave "Endless" Lenren - Surprise! You're dead - RK3 Shade -
    aka Russel "Rushe" Lenren

Proud member of Enlivenment of Nyaya

We may need you to play twing-twang (NSFW)

No feedback yet, this will be kind of a reference list for the devs for whenever they need it, so don't expect a massive series of "profession-love-patches" just because we submitted a list.

Only real difference this list makes is that the next time FunCom feels a profession needs love, they know what the players actually want. Who knows, maybe they feel agents need a boost right now?

Anyway, fingers crossed, keep your hopes up, maybe we'll see one of these wishes implemented soon. Mattie and I will surely keep promoting them. The list is nice for us too, because we know what you guys feel has highest priority.
    Kind Regards
    Prince "Morphex" Olveda

Agent Professional
    Proud Member of Legion
    [pic] [stat] [eqp]

I see one thing on the list that I would like put there. Our profession defining abilities; more specifically The ability to swap sides (I know we still can pre 200 thx), and the ability to change our appearance (facegraft). Since the latter will be available to everyone in AI according to FC, what do we get in exchange? Perhaps this could be addressed in #6, but it seemed more of an umbrella suggestion anyway.
    Mimic: Agent

Also keep in mind that this list made a huge amount of work for cz. Rarely does funcom put so much effort into something to just ignore it, so i have hopes. We have been pretty adimet about agents not being where they should be damage wise. Because of that, i have hope for the nano and damage related requests on that list. Keep your fingers crossed
    Mattie, 209 GrandMaster OT Finalizer
    Agent Professional
    send me an email
    or visit us on irc.funcom.com

"For everything that works, there was a time when it didn't."

Originally posted by Mattie

Keep your fingers crossed
    I rather not. If I keep my fingers crossed, I'll just end up disappointed if Funcom does not fix the issue(s).

Smile

Great job guys
    Keep up the good work
    Omni-tek is your friend !

"profession-love-patches"
    Has there been one in recent memory?

Either way, I think that to focus on one profession at a time is a bad plan, every patch should and I do believe has lately dealt with a wide variety of issues, profession specific or not. If Agents get a couple of issues off this list done over a couple of patches that would be fine to me.

Great poll, thanx.

/me crosses fingers

Originally posted by AgentGimpy

Has there been one in recent memory?

Either way, I think that to focus on one profession at a time is a bad plan, every patch should and I do believe has lately dealt with a wide variety of issues, profession specific or not. If Agents get a couple of issues off this list done over a couple of patches that would be fine to me.

Great poll, thanx.

/me crosses fingers
    I think its very important for all MMO's to do this often, partly to balance profs and partly because the nerf/love cycle keeps everyone interested. E.G. prof gets nerfed, everyone starts screaming a sense of community builds, people threaten to quit or start playing other profs, the game company comes back with a love patch and everybody in this community that has formed go's w00t I lub FunCom.

More seriously, if there was never nerfing then there would be a problem as essentially every prof needs to see new things on the horizon to stay interested, its almost essential that the new stuff is better than what is there (else its not interesting) if all profs linearly increased in uberness like this then the game would be broken so sometimes you got to nerf whats there to bring uber new stuff in.
    Tenk (215/14) - Happy Omni-Tek Agent on TestLive
    Iranu (217/16) - Clan Agent on Rimor (my equipment)

I seriously dont know if even stacking DD nanos would help us much. I would still not be able to outdamage a shade/crat/mp/ma at lv 220.

If our nanos scaled right and added around twice the damage as well as stacking I think we would be on the right track.
    Carl Zeizz Optics (NanoGent: 211). Space technology in your riflescope.

Poll - Sign me in

I agree FC need to know what they want from us, and how want it to be done.

I preffer DD more than support.

About AS
    It's unfair Solds to make FA in 11 secs for 15k wherever they want and we do it only when hiden for 13k (think about this damage cap please)

Lets possible to make AS in fight, but when you are sneaked more dammage with AS or more chanse for crit (and biger cap).

And think about these sprit turned rifles please.
    300QL -> 100-800(300) is good for PvP and RK but realy sux in SL
    and very stuped at QL below 250

for examlpe soljas Spasmodic Rifle 255-355 (105) Nice for PvP and PvM at low QLs too
    Last edited by Scope755; Apr 8th, 2004 at 11:03:41.
    Scope755 General of Mercenaries
    Terror755 Veteran of ShadowBreed Inc

Atlantean