Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Patch rips

18.5.0.0 Test to 18.5.0.2 Test plus 18.4.15 Live to 18.5.0.2 Test (and my usual backwards patches as well):

viewer: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5329566/AO/aodboffline.zip
    patch : http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5329566/AO/18.5.0.2.zip

Xyphos' tool threw errors extracting, so there might be stuff missing.
    •••••••• zDD - a Damage/HEALS/Tanks/XP parser ••••••••
    Quote Originally Posted by Vlain View Post
    yea...the best way to fix messed up game mechanics is by giving up item slots for new 'bug fix items'...like I said before, next we'll get the Staff of Pet Pathing and perhaps an Anti-LD Ring and how about some pants that make it so I don't get forced to autoface my opponent after casting a nano when I'm trying to run away...Combined Developer's Wear of Autoface Resistance, and maybe some new symbs with broken quest resistance, oh, and how could I forget the upgrade to the scuba gear that adds Rubberbanding Resistance...

Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    What, the Aimbat? That was given out in the last birthday celebration - Aimbat and Wall Hecks (we are witty ho ho ho).

Far as the OFAB prof tags go... we talked about this one and decided for having them the tags because those armours are so heavily tied to professions as it is. You look at someone wearing the Advy set and you know that it's an Advy. In a PvP scenario, where someone's wearing a set in their social tab, we didn't want to lose that instant visual recognizability that the armour would normally infer.
    Seriosuly? How about pre-social tab, where EVERYONE LOOKED EXACTLY THE SAME?

what a joke.

I still laugh my keister into oblivion from that quote, Advy ofab is in the running for worst ofab ever and hardly any advy I know wears any more than 1 piece.

I wonder when the anniversary stuffs will make it in.
    Last edited by lunarsolace; Jun 4th, 2012 at 16:31:18. Reason: y

REMOVE all buff cans.This game doesnt need them.This game need more players then u will not need buff cans.Bring those in game and u will kill the multi-player part of this game or at least what is left of it.
    FC dont be so subborn and make some advertise to this game and maybe more players will come and then u wont need buff cans.

yea...the best way to fix messed up game mechanics is by giving up item slots for new 'bug fix items'...like I said before, next we'll get the Staff of Pet Pathing and perhaps an Anti-LD Ring and how about some pants that make it so I don't get forced to autoface my opponent after casting a nano when I'm trying to run away...Combined Developer's Wear of Autoface Resistance, and maybe some new symbs with broken quest resistance, oh, and how could I forget the upgrade to the scuba gear that adds Rubberbanding Resistance...

I just updated my testlive rips and saw that nano crystals have new icons. Not sure if I like them but I like that you can tell them apart.
    blah

I just spotted this, quite funny that they missed to update the desc on this nano, it now does more damage

"Augments the caster's pet so that it inflicts an additional 201 points of damage with each hit."

from Improved Instill With Malign Intent
    It's not too late to change it before it hits live, let's see if the bother to do that
    It now does 402
    Last edited by nanoforcer; May 31st, 2012 at 20:15:04.
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm

Funcom employee

Quote Originally Posted by nanoforcer View Post
    I just spotted this, quite funny that they missed to update the desc on this nano, it now does more damage

"Augments the caster's pet so that it inflicts an additional 201 points of damage with each hit."

from Improved Instill With Malign Intent
    It's not too late to change it before it hits live, let's see if the bother to do that
    It now does 402
    I'm responsible for this typo, and I'll clean it up. Thanks for reporting it!
    Former Game Director of Anarchy Online.

Testserver patch - 18.5.0.3 to 18.5.0.7:
    (The XRDB crashed going from 18.5.0.3 to 18.5.0.7, but not the other way around, so there might be stuff missing)

patch : http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5329566/AO/18.5.0.7.zip

Just some highlights I noticed:

Dibs on the Experimental Hellfyre Rocket Launcher.
    Server first !!! Neutral Solitus Male Soldier named Boltgun to wear a short with pink spots on RK1 !!!
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S

Quote Originally Posted by NoGoal View Post
    I just updated my testlive rips and saw that nano crystals have new icons. Not sure if I like them but I like that you can tell them apart.
    DNA-Locked Prototype Raven Combat Armor looks cool Any idea where it may be from?

Funcom employee

Quote Originally Posted by Boltgun View Post
    Dibs on the Experimental Hellfyre Rocket Launcher.
    Quote Originally Posted by Veev View Post
    DNA-Locked Prototype Raven Combat Armor looks cool Any idea where it may be from?
    These are both parts of the New Player Experience
    Henry "Michizure" Senger
    Lead Designer

Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    Looks awesome, just don't shaft the existing toons please (assuming it's a permanent social item, no clue if it is though!)
    Last edited by Veev; Jun 8th, 2012 at 01:02:30.

Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    Oh gawd! Thats great news! :P Now gief us full Newbie Experience to test.
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink
    Proud veteran of Spartans

To devs: You failed redesigning MPs as NTs with pets. I want my debuffer back.
    Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with
    Anarrina: Trust me, I'm not that scary in real life.

.10 on test, rip rip (though they where planning for .9 today, but i guess .10 it is!)
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm

18.4.15 to 18.5.0 patch:
    (The XRDB crashed going from 18.4.15 to 18.5.0, but not the other way around, so there is stuff missing... nano programs for one thing )

patch : http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5329566/AO/18.5.0.zip

The testserver patch from 18.5.0.10 to 18.5.0.11 didn't seem to contain any item changes.
    Live 18.5.0 and Test 18.5.0.11 seem to be identical items-wise.
    Last edited by CriticalDmg; Jun 21st, 2012 at 14:58:28.

XRDB configuration was recently updated to 18.05.00.00 live dimension.
    Please download the updated configurations here.

however, I no longer have a testlive installation so I cannot offer support for testlive patches at this time.
    "When life knocks you on your butt, you have to get back up and punch it in the face." --DJ Ashval of GSP

Nullified "Bitbucket" Deadcode - 220/25 Neut NanoMage Engi
    Bits10 - 150/14 Clan Opifex Trader

Thanks Xyphos for the update.
    But now there's a new problem - the xml is completely stalling aodboffline, since it can't read some new tags properly: img src=tdb://id:iconname & a href='itemref://min/high/ql (took me quite a while to figure it out going trough a 2.3MB text file without any dedicated tools ).

I have manually fixed/broken (depends who you ask ) them to be:
    img src=tdb:/id:iconname & a href='itemref:/min/high/ql instead (// -> /), and that works fine in aodboffline.

So, here's a full & working rerip of 18.4.15 to 18.5.0:

patch : http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5329566/AO/18.5.0%20rerip.zip

Edit: the new patch on the test server (18.5.1.0) got no new/modified items.
    Last edited by CriticalDmg; Jun 22nd, 2012 at 20:25:37.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast