Thread: Am I the only who really see this?

Thumbs up Am I the only who really see this?

Im so very glad FC made the spirits for us.
    No, we cannot have both AR and Defensive skill sin one spot, thats a drag.
    And for troxes it can be a #### re-equipping spirits, 270 and up just for change between PvP / PvE.
    But to be honest, i think i can say 90% of all trox shades are PvP based and rarelly much higher than 210+, when they gain their beloved MR

Those who roll for PvE/PvP compability, most often roll opi/soli (no im not blaming/blackpainting any other choice), and then has much less problems changing spirits. Bloodlusts and RoDT's pretty much solve an opis case.

So ill stop whining about just that.

What i think most are missing, is that they actually DID LISTEN in one matter.

The fact that now in some months or less, you can have your DB/Albtraum bracers 100% effective and gain those benefits.

In details:
    Xan Spirit of Stealth - Alpha
    Quality level: 300
    Modifier:
    Intelligence 48

Xan Spirit of Stealth Whispered - Alpha
    Modifier:
    Intelligence 32

Xan Brain Spirit of Intellect - Alpha
    Intelligence 80
    Comp. Liter 160

(yes there are more mods than theese in them)

Lets recreate those Int skills into CL:
    (80/4)+(32/4)+(48/4) = 40
    40+160=200

Thats 200 more CL in total, and with CL close to maxed, whom we all more or less has at endgame, i got atm 1270 CL.
    (This is for Opi tho, trox have other results on theese maths i recon.)

req's for DB/Alb bracer is 1801:
    With a skill of 1801, you will be OE above 2251 requirement. With a requirement of 1801 skill, you can have 1441 without being OE.

1270+200=1470
    Thats above the needed total to keep them 100%

Thank you Funcom (this comes once a blue moon from me)
    Quote Originally Posted by egadsrk2 View Post
    Sjef often posts very angry shade related threads where all the details just dont quite add up.

Quote Originally Posted by sjefstab View Post
    snip
    with the 200 comp lit from ql 300 eye / head / ear spirits, i'll have the db and alb bracers out of OE with comp lit expertise running and not using the cyborg neck item.

the abilities added to the spirits also add 40 points to every skill that doesn't include psyhic for the trickle. which is also a nice touch.

Lets not forget how a complicated mess it is to get alpha spirits.

Isn't getting this spirit for head a bit of a waste compared to adonis(lol) one?
    There seems to be problems with the internet itself!

Quote Originally Posted by keitelo View Post
    Isn't getting this spirit for head a bit of a waste compared to adonis(lol) one?
    i wouldn't lol too much at still using the ado brain at 220. a lot of other proffessions use it too.

depends on how you look at it.

for me...

using the xan brain spirit of intellect + ear and eye xan spirits + xan heart spirit of will + right hand spirit of power means i don't need any other nano skill adding items to use SHD (no CoNC needed) AND bracers are out of OE.

so, i gain the extra benefits from having the bracers not OE (24 AR and Def).

i lose 50 AR from ado brain but gain either 100 piercing from CoLI or 100 evades + conceal + good perk actions from shadow.

i'm going to go with shadow, so i lose 50 AR but gain 100 evades. which means i can use CC boots instead of SoS without losing too much in the way of evades. the net result is losing 5 AR, gaining 55 evades.

then you get to add in the AR and def increases from the xan spirits AND the skill increases from abilities trickle.

Quote Originally Posted by mr_road View Post
    i wouldn't lol too much at still using the ado brain at 220. a lot of other proffessions use it too.

depends on how you look at it.

for me...

using the xan brain spirit of intellect + ear and eye xan spirits + xan heart spirit of will + right hand spirit of power means i don't need any other nano skill adding items to use SHD (no CoNC needed) AND bracers are out of OE.

so, i gain the extra benefits from having the bracers not OE (24 AR and Def).

i lose 50 AR from ado brain but gain either 100 piercing from CoLI or 100 evades + conceal + good perk actions from shadow.

i'm going to go with shadow, so i lose 50 AR but gain 100 evades. which means i can use CC boots instead of SoS without losing too much in the way of evades. the net result is losing 5 AR, gaining 55 evades.

then you get to add in the AR and def increases from the xan spirits AND the skill increases from abilities trickle.
    Good info there

Yes, the change of benefits changing from Syndicate Brain Spirit of Guile
    to 300 Alpha Spirit while wielding DB bracer+ALB bracer are briliant.
    IF one can tolerate the loss of 26.5 AR.
    (syndicate brain: ) 50-23.75 ( :the total of regained efect from 100% bracers) =26.5
    And the benefits as mentioned AR Def 23.75, HP 550 Nano 550 and all the rest being affected by Ineffectiveness earlier.
    And gaining some higer nanoskills maybe even enabling the use of HP chest again and still self SHD.
    Quote Originally Posted by egadsrk2 View Post
    Sjef often posts very angry shade related threads where all the details just dont quite add up.

Just more trox love.
    Opi, with a bit of towers, can self SHD without nanoskill items and without conc, while ofc, needing all AR he can get.
    220 Shade | 220 NT | 220 Crat | 220 Fixer | 220 Agent | 165 Adv

Quote Originally Posted by sjefstab View Post
    IF one can tolerate the loss of 26.5 AR.
    Well if you are trox no biggy as AR is almost irrelevant as long as u have MR.

The rest as usual can stick it up in their ...

AR is already a pain for the shade prof.

As a solitus shade getting 2.8k + AR is already a big sacrifice on def/HD and requires many items AR oriented.Like shade def is adv like
    There seems to be problems with the internet itself!

That brain spirit is made from that wistful we got as reward for additional lil db quest ??

Quote Originally Posted by Pintsize View Post
    That brain spirit is made from that wistful we got as reward for additional lil db quest ??
    the wistful spirit of computer skill does have a tradeskill attached to it, so i'm guessing so.