Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AI tech 3 Since 17.8

Quote Originally Posted by CriticalDmg View Post
    AI tech 1/2/3 should be just the same as SL's specs, nothing more then that, having to waste 3 perks on that is just ¢®@p

I know nothing is going to count from what we saying , but a good ideea would be for each AI tech perk 1/2/3 to have some increase of some skills, just like other perks do and ofc lvl locked!
    That way we would have a good reason to have them trained [other then AI armour]!
    = I want to know God's thoughts the rest are details=
    Silviutzu 220/AI 22 NT Equip On Work
    Silviut 220/AI 29 Soldier Equip
    Sqasar 220/AI 23 MP Equip On Work
    Silviutz 132/AI 16 Kpr
    Equip Working on it

Join Regulators

I'd rather have AI tech do absolutely nothing to boost any abilities, but be attainable from the hardest/longest quest/raid/whatever FC can come up with, as long as it's getting converted from the 3 perks into a 'state' (like SL specs)

P.S.
    Do the same with the damn nanodecks (!!!), it's retarded that some profs need it once in a while to recast a long term buff (auras) while others are forced to keep it equipped to be able to recast a common nano (heals for instance).
    So yes FC's initial plan on them was flawed (the lack of uniform for long/instant castings for every prof), but making it possible to convert that deck into a 'state' through a quest or something can fix it...
    (long p.s. )
    zDD - a Damage/HEALS/Tanks/XP parser
    Quote Originally Posted by Vlain View Post
    yea...the best way to fix messed up game mechanics is by giving up item slots for new 'bug fix items'...like I said before, next we'll get the Staff of Pet Pathing and perhaps an Anti-LD Ring and how about some pants that make it so I don't get forced to autoface my opponent after casting a nano when I'm trying to run away...Combined Developer's Wear of Autoface Resistance, and maybe some new symbs with broken quest resistance, oh, and how could I forget the upgrade to the scuba gear that adds Rubberbanding Resistance...

Perhaps they should make AI armor go 0% effectivenss without ATE3 trained.
    I am pretty sure this would have been the initial idea behind it, losing the perk points in exchange for wearing the armor.
    I am the baron.

Quote Originally Posted by CriticalDmg View Post
    I'd rather have AI tech do absolutely nothing to boost any abilities, but be attainable from the hardest/longest quest/raid/whatever FC can come up with, as long as it's getting converted from the 3 perks into a 'state' (like SL specs)
    Yea but like the AI tech 3 quest scaled and doable by lvl150's
    Dexter Lordplayer Morgan Atrox Keeper - 220/23/70 - Main, Keepers FTW!
    Aimone Playerq Tribute Atrox Enforcer 150/18/42 - Aliumz tanking twink - equipment
    Patrick Pillpopper Bateman Atrox Doctor 60/6/6 - ToTW semi-twink
    Parisienne Meta Walkways Nanomage MP 163/??/9 - Baffs
    Funk Playernt Technician Solitus NT 139/??/5 - Amateur Kiter
    Creamy Fullautolube Goodness Opifex Soldier 174/??/9 - FC luv child

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12