Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Neuts on BS

mostly off topic

i have been doing clan side a lot in tl3 bs, and many times we have been 4-5 neuts and 1-2 clans to get bs started.. I would point to that i never ever seen OOC channels used for BS, and if it was used it would be kinda stupid. When i read about lojality i will state for my self, that as a Neut i dont think i need to be lojal to any side (know what neut means?)

One thing i miss when i fight on clan side in BS is to join a clan bot for communication. When we fight on omni side in BS we enter bot, on Clan side we fight in darkness (actually we sometimes used a neut raid bot when doing clan side)

And regarding the tokens boards.. do you know how many neuts that have done at least as many missions as any sided? both for loot and xp? we just dont get the tokens as a side effect from it.

Quote Originally Posted by monique View Post
    On RK2 I know of one neut that joined clan for some BS rounds, a Omni RL threathed to ban his entire org from Pande/APF/Tara and pvp-bots if he continued.
    Funcom can't really do much about low player-morale like that.

Bump for topic

That blows my mind!! Is it really that serious? I always thought it was cool to be neut for BS because you can go to either side that needs people and make BS more active. Being banned from raids/tara/apf is just wow...some omni/neut RL please explain to me how going clan side in BS is so detrimental to the entire omni community. All for what, a little VP? Might as well ban all the neuts that duel omnis too eh? lol

What is going on people?? Its just BS!
    Based God.

Quote Originally Posted by Mako View Post
    What is going on people?? Its just BS!
    I'm not only blaming players...infact, I think most omni's on rk2 think BS-bans are lame.

It's botting that really is the problem.

For example, neutral is banned from clan Tara/APF/Pande bots by default.
    I got banned from Omnibots for "having clan alts" so it is for all practical purposes impossible for me to do the content I paid for because of the bots and the fact it's never raided outside them. And that just for having sided and neutral charracters
    Other players in general turn an blind eye cause they get points and reliable raids.

But in the end, most players agree that is very very wrong. We'll see if something gets done with the raid-interface.

On topic, yes fix the annoying heal/buff bug...I know I go to the side with shortest que and just play

Quote Originally Posted by Dom3276 View Post
    bump for no buffs from other side then choosen when entering
    This thread is here to get buffs *from the side that we picked when entering*.

Why can't my orgmate, who is fighting for the same side, heal me?

What would *you* say if your orgmate suddently can't heal you in BS any more?
    Syy

bump for this.

Whatever other issues exist with neuts on the BS, the inability to heal the side you have chosen to throw your hat in with sucks much tush.

wtb fix please.
    Gurudee : 220/20 Doc - General of Pantheon. Eater of Waffulz.
    Cannon "Madblasta" Fodder : 220/24 Soldier - Pewpewpew!
    Ughh "Madmongo" Breakstuffs : 220/20 Enf - GOMANGO!
    Madvocate : 150/15 Crat - In your toolshed. Charming your daughter.

Quote Originally Posted by monique View Post
    I'm not only blaming players...infact, I think most omni's on rk2 think BS-bans are lame.

It's botting that really is the problem.

For example, neutral is banned from clan Tara/APF/Pande bots by default.
    I got banned from Omnibots for "having clan alts" so it is for all practical purposes impossible for me to do the content I paid for because of the bots and the fact it's never raided outside them. And that just for having sided and neutral charracters
    Other players in general turn an blind eye cause they get points and reliable raids.

But in the end, most players agree that is very very wrong. We'll see if something gets done with the raid-interface.

On topic, yes fix the annoying heal/buff bug...I know I go to the side with shortest que and just play
    i knew RK2 sucks.....
    MyNameIsCani 220 Trox Solja
    Canibaal 215 Trox Enf
    Canifix 215 Trox Fix
    Pureevul 220 Trox Shade
    Canikeep 220 Trox Keeper
    Deathreturns 220 Solitus Doc
    Alphadawg 164 Opifex Fixer
    CanIKillYou 150 Solitus Adv
    Canistrikes 80 Nano Agent

Bump, it's an annoying bug.

I noticed I could still receive the person's buffs while I was in team tho, if I remember correctly, just couldn't buff her back. Isn't it possible to invoke the same action when entering BS that happens when you team a sided person as a neut?
    Ala "Team-Side is Omni", but on a personal basis?

->Sethic 220/30!/70 - Equip - Tetnman - Proud President of TETN / Hunter of Gridmonkeys - Atlantean
    ->Grittlez 2xx/29/6* - Equip - ex155.
    ->Vaithic 150/20/** - Equip - Euthanasia through means of oversized cannons (ETMOSC tm).
    ->Vaithe 150/15 - Sleeping...
    ->Wrangletit - Billy Bob Monocle - Grumpy salestrox and carry-all.
    -> Some alts not worth mentioning

TETN <3
    Server first to say "GUUUHUHUHUHN" out loud.

Quote Originally Posted by Sethic View Post
    Bump, it's an annoying bug.

I noticed I could still receive the person's buffs while I was in team tho, if I remember correctly, just couldn't buff her back. Isn't it possible to invoke the same action when entering BS that happens when you team a sided person as a neut?
    Ala "Team-Side is Omni", but on a personal basis?

the worst of all of that is when a neut cant buff another NEUT, i had narii sending me tells she couldnt heal me...i was like what the....

Bump for them Neuts!! This bug is extremely annoying and bias. I am aware that Neutrals are the minority, but this has been going on far too long to have not received a fix yet. Imagine if Clan/Omni experienced the same bug and were unable to buff, heal, give or receive them from their fellow Clan/Omni on BS (just from teaming) much like the Neutrals do, this would be fixed right away.

Big bump for that.
    There are no problem that an absence of solution could'nt solve

Wielder of the "IWin" button.

Quote Originally Posted by Playstaytion View Post
    Bump for them Neuts!! This bug is extremely annoying and bias. I am aware that Neutrals are the minority, but this has been going on far too long to have not received a fix yet. Imagine if Clan/Omni experienced the same bug and were unable to buff, heal, give or receive them from their fellow Clan/Omni on BS (just from teaming) much like the Neutrals do, this would be fixed right away.

heh i believe if an omni teams a neut, the omni cant buff another omni

... and neutral players should now be able to be buffed correctly by their chosen side.
    Yay!

Quote Originally Posted by heartless888 View Post
    heh i believe if an omni teams a neut, the omni cant buff another omni
    But oddly enough, you can buff the opposing side in decon room.
    I'm still waiting to see people spam enemy keepers with tradeskill buffs until Funcom realizes how borked "enemy faction" is when it comes to nanos.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234