Thread: Pet Disabled By Keeper?

Pet Disabled By Keeper?

Just got this,

****** forces your NCU to run Pious Sanctifier... : Scronix's pet, Widowmaker Battle Drone: Host system lost. Attempting to reconnect...

In any way connected? Didn't see anything else in my Combat Log: No Crat, no nothing when going further up that could've caused it.
    Last edited by Necromachina; Apr 2nd, 2008 at 17:38:52. Reason: added some punctuation

Thats just a keepers damage proc nano...Because you seem to have only experienced this problem one time, I wouldnt attribute it to the keeper so quickly...maybe FC just hates you.
    SeniorFresh 220/20 Fixer RK2
    DocFresh 220/19 Doctor RK2
    MadCratter 220/70/30 Crat Rk2
    Turkeyfart 220/70/17 Keeper Rk2
    McStabbz 220/70/30 Shade RK2
    Eratus 165/14 Trader Rk2

Quote Originally Posted by Necromachina View Post
    Just got this,

****** forces your NCU to run Pious Sanctifier... : Scronix's pet, Widowmaker Battle Drone: Host system lost. Attempting to reconnect...

In any way connected? Didn't see anything else in my Combat Log: No Crat, no nothing when going further up that could've caused it.
    If the Sactifier Nano killed you, then yeah they are probably related in that regard.

Quote Originally Posted by Righteous View Post
    If the Sactifier Nano killed you, then yeah they are probably related in that regard.
    Nope it didn't killed me, i died a few hits after. I lost my pet in combat that's the issue not during being zoned to Decon Room.

Why one pet only then?:P

The dogg and myself and the keeper obvious kept responding normal the widow just disconnected from me, same effect as an charm.

Not keeper related. Obviously one of the many many many other pet bugs on BS.
    Member of Spartans
    Hacre/Solitus/Keeper/220/29/70 - Ninpopotamus/Solitus/NT/220/30/70 - Charmming/Opifex/Crat/220/30/70
    Quote Originally Posted by randomalpha View Post
    in the end soldier is not Op or even near from that never was never will be just for the record only keepers are the ones before soldiers on the nerfest list
    Genius at work.

Don't blame keepers lol

You should know by now that FC hates engineers.
    Darkempire 220/30/70 Agent
    {edited by Anarrina: see me if you have questions}
    When specifically asked for positive words, responding with a personal attack is incredibly rude and inappropriate. Please do not repeat such behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by nums214 View Post
    If my wife never got preggo omni wouldn't have lost their fields. 2009 is pretty much when I quit.

Ha Ha You're Engineer

Soz, I just had to...

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Theres always been a few weird pet issues on the BS.

Ive had several Corp Guardians running around after me, with only 1 obeying me and showing in the pets report/window.
    Omutb - President - Ring of Destruction

If you only knew the power of the Frosted Strawberry Poptart....

"Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more; Or close the wall up with our English dead." - because Wales just isnt a country

Chernobyl, providing the freshest bottled water since 1986, for that healthy green glow.

Quote Originally Posted by Omutb View Post
    Ive had several Corp Guardians running around after me, with only 1 obeying me and showing in the pets report/window.
    Nah it's the new keeper morph. We can morph into a ninja to disable your pets!
    blah

It's clearly the side effect of the recent "fix", "Pets should now respond faster in situations with a lot of enemy mobs and activity."

Looking forward for some more hilarious "fixes".
    Proud member of Shadow Ops
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP setup
    Hidden message
    Quote Originally Posted by Klod View Post
    You won.
    Making them feel special since 2008.

Hmm keep losing pets none stop well this fix made their responses medicore and the issues attached to it made it worse.

I'm even considering doing a BS marathon for several hours holding a log just to proof how bad it is.

Today i ran around with 4 and at a short time even with 6 pets. only 2 usable sadly.

simple solution is to press /pet wait and then move a bit out of pet range and back. That if you have time ofc.
    Your pet was disconnected from you for a while and went stray at some point. Happened before, there even was patch where pets were disconnecting VERY often. Was fun.

P.S.: keeping pets on /pet guard mode forces all "stray" pets that follow you to aggro attacker. That have it's detrimental sides tho.
    Kuznechik, Board member of Disciples of Omni-Tek (and few dozens of alts)
    DoOT is recruiting
    -------
    Well, as a well-known fact - I know nothing (especially about engineers).

Hmm how do you mean, put it on wait?

They don't do anything, i can even pop a new shell and run around with multiple pets, i'll try out the pet guard mode and see if it works although most people are smart enough to know that training my pets away and rooting them as the response time is still too slow.

putting pet that just catched flies on wait and moving out of his range and back forces him to reconnect to you. Catch is - he must obey /pet wait command to begin with.
    Kuznechik, Board member of Disciples of Omni-Tek (and few dozens of alts)
    DoOT is recruiting
    -------
    Well, as a well-known fact - I know nothing (especially about engineers).