Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: [FEEDBACK]why BS now less fun, then before patch

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Klod View Post
    It was a female teacher. Sux is good, belive me.
    HAHAHAHA

Quote Originally Posted by Twangleman View Post
    Neeegh.. must refrain..mmm..rubbin in faces... HAHHAHHA TOLD U SO!

Really, who didnt see this happening? New titles adding to the grind and new pvp system making ppl completely careless about living or dying. Oh, and to all those of u who think of clever solutions; they never do roll backs. So, for me at least, pvp will stay ruined forever in AO. Luckily AoC is out soon ^^
    bump...all except the AOC part......wouldnt play another FC game for a free 5 yr account.
    Gunfytr 220/30/70 Soldier Lawdog80 220/30/70 Advy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Because we said so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarrina View Post
    I am unamused. I strongly suggest you don't unamuse me further
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    This nano blocks CH. This is intended.

OT: I heard that the AoC beta testing got good results :X

On topic, ehhh BS is fun but aimless killing gets boring after a while, doesnt matter how you want to candypaint it for me killing with out any reward with no loss when dieing, makes it dull.
    Last edited by TheCookie; Mar 30th, 2008 at 21:05:46.
    Cookie'FF'Tastic

The peace sign is just the middle and the trigger finger

Killing people is fun. I used to play Quake online. It was about killing and surviving to keep the advantage. But the advantage wasn't so much in gear, since anyone could run get the rocket launcher instantly, it was about dominating the map by being the right places at the right time and always staying on top by defeating your opponent while trying to stay alive as much as possible. Death wasn't an awful thing, you could come back, but it could change the outcome of the fight if it was with two equally skilled players.

Again, it's all about killing, all about surviving, but for the sake of the game, not for the sake of some random points.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456