Thread: Fixer grid

Fixer grid

Am I alone in having this problem, but I asked a fixer to team Fgrid me and I am 100% sure I left the at the right exit. I need SFP, but when I came out I was in Andromeda.

has anyone else encountered this?
    Elier (220/21) Undertaker and Leach Nurse
    Elieradv(214/15) Shapeshifter and General Leet
    ElierTrox( leveling ) Champion Pie Eater and Gun Slinger

God heals and the Doctor takes the fee.
    - Benjamin Franklin

When climbing floors on my fixer, if i run off the edge after stepping on the up button, i find i can desync with the server or something, and have to drop to the bottom, and reclimb to get out the proper exit.

Not sure if that might have caused what you experienced, if the server saw you one floor down or something.
    QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
    QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
    QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
    QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ the Fixer
    QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ Hit me once, Shame on you.
    QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ Hit me twice, Shame on me.
    QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQHit me thrice, aww crud *meep*
    QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
    QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
    QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
    QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
    QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
    QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

Qwayke

Fgrid was always hell for me.
    It's famous fgrid-rubber that got worse.
    Kuznechik, Board member of Disciples of Omni-Tek (and few dozens of alts)
    DoOT is recruiting
    -------
    Well, as a well-known fact - I know nothing (especially about engineers).

heh yeah, the 1st day of this patch i used f grid and took exit dav 9r and ended up at fgrid exit galway county 4... thats 5 f grid floors between the exits, and i didnt falll after i touched exit dav 9 r

The grid is unstable stuff (atm)
    woofwoof!

Yes, both grids are broken cause ur iut of sync. sit and /stuck helps a bit. Spent a good 5 mins exitting to harry's

I noticed it a few times over the weekend too. I was 100% sure I was on the right floor and chose the right exit, and I've gotten used to the rubber banding and syncing in the Fgrid so I usually wait a couple of seconds before I move around on a floor.

The main annoying instance was when I wanted to go to CAV and ended up in the Mutant domain. When I tried again I did go to the right place though.
    Freqflyerdnt (Fix) - Codney (MP) - Fiddlybit (Crat) - Breaker117 (Enfo) - Spasticdent (NT) - Fiveof9 (Keeper) - Maleshai (Advy) - Tacitblue (Shade)

Squad Commander of Ab aeterno animus liberi

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy
    clearly, it's all because arbalest is clan-only. all the omnis pvpers went clan for arbalest and all the omni pvmers went clan for the 35% xp buff so now the ratio of clan to omni is 9:1 herp derp clan favouritism herp derp devs are clan.