Thread: Newland City on Dim2

Newland City on Dim2

Greets,

Newland City is currently having some playshift troubles on Dim2. Operations has been contacted and they are looking into the problem. There is currently no ETA on this just yet so please try to avoid the area until it is resolved.

As always, I will keep you up to date if anything new should arise.

lol this just make people flood to the area to see what is wrong
    Want triples nerfed? Here is what you can do (Don't be so retarded to apply this to todays game)

Server 1sts: Only NT, and probably non-doc to solo LOTV.
    First LB member to recieve org forum and guest chat ban on departure <3

[Neophyte soldier]: I can see your nukes ignore AMS, keep doing it noob, I'm petitioning as we speak!

WTB 2 Fixes for grafts
    PVP roots for all rooting classes

Currently forced to enjoy RK4 (broken PC), I'll be back soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanofox1 View Post
    lol this just make people flood to the area to see what is wrong
    It will have a Darwin effect then, since the 2 people I know who used the NL grid terminal before this warning both ended up in crash loops. Maybe if enough people get sucked into crashloops the sync problem and lag will be reduced for awhile.
    Theonara: "...but if I weren't married, some days I'd offer to kiss you. You just make too much sense. "
    Maeventura: "Sigh, once again I can but only bow for hyde's wisdom."

...."Social" keys, lightbars, wen-wens......Better tabbing!

... First Troxdoc with QL300 symbs (AO 17.0 pre-Albtraum guide) ... as well as first with 12 of 13 Alpha symbs.
    ... First TL1 Clanner with Omni-Armed Forces armor (pics) (pointless yet hawt)

<original UI hacker ... when not actively playing AO ... email = 'hyde [at] athenpaladins • org'>

hmm i've heard people complaining about lag today but i hadn't noticed any..

perhaps a black crash loooping hole of death has descended upon NLC and will slowly expand to consume all of rubi-ka in a glorious eventual meltdown of the server!..

yes!, YES! my children the time is at hand, repent now and /camp
    for the end of days is near and all ye shall be judged by the great hamster in the sky!
    Nanomage Meta-Physicist : Squad Commander [Famous Last Words] [RK2]
    Interested in applying? [Click Here]

Seems that it has cleared up now and we will continue to monitor the play field.