Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Keep the 2k CL req on the new bracers

I have 1201 CL self and? give me 800 ! xD

lub plz
    Alone "Bloodystab" Stalker
    Proud Komodo Board Member

If I post with out " Behind " word thats mean i got eBayed.

please leave the 2k CL req for the combines.

if a trox sol can get 2k CL with 260ish CL imps, then sure as hell every other player can reach it too.

I'm just sorry for the Shades, that really have no other option than to have almost every CL-buffing item in the game to get this on. and then, they wont even be keeping it 100%...

bump for a special shade edition of this (maybe 1.9k to build, 1.6 to equip)
    keep smiling
    Najade s, Najengi s, Najngi s, Najmp s, Shadysannz, Toccata, Frobos, Chaodoc, Najcrat, Najtank
    sannz - ENL - NR01-GOLF-11
    a time of changing has begun; the leaves are fallen and undone; inside my spirit starts to run; and all my fears are overcome. - Chiasm, Rewind, 2005

Unless I missed something this Setup plus one Enhanced Jathos Sleeve puts a Opifex shade at 1913 Complit.
    Adding in Composites, CL Expertise and NS we'll add up to 1941 CL.
    Adding in a QL 300 City with a 300 Grid house we'll add up to 2003 CL.

Some highlights of the Setup:
    - 31 Perks, All research done. (10 perks edna, 10 perks Genome, 8 perks NCU extensions, 3 perks genius)
    - Hadrulfs belt, Zod items, s10 hud, HI loot
    - 250 Essence spirits

Things I didn't include:
    10 CL for First Creation of the Sagittarius, 1500 MC requirement (MC not used by shades)
    6 more CL from Repair Coordination Assistant instead of VTE, 750 Tutoring (No tutoring on spirits)
    50 CL from using a Tutoring device, 1000 Tutoring

Ignoring a few trickledowns here and there the maximum possible CL for (opi) shades would be 2069 Complit with huge ammounts of work for a bracer they can't keep out of OE.

- - -

For my shade it won't matter I don't play her enough to get a bracer anytime soon but I hope FC reads this and reconsiders shades situation with the complit requirement. Most shades are really disappointed that after going through the same problem with the Masterpiece Ancient Bracer a new bracer with even higher CL requirement comes.

Edit:
    Just to clarify, besides shades the 2k CL doesn't seem too hard too me. Though I'm spoiled as a doc I guess.
    Last edited by XenonDe; Mar 14th, 2008 at 09:13:18.
    Deadly Whisper - RK1
    too many alts for to little space

¸,ø¤º°°º¤ø,¸,ø¤º°`¦°º¤ø,¸ tradalotrox's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rugbymen View Post
    I got 1705 with this simb http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=88799 on a trox enfo ... this 2k require is just silly , why not 1300 strenght or stamina require ?
    I have exactly the same setup as you, although my feet are 290, and I can hit 1800 easily. 2k is doable with some twinking / perking.

I think the 2k CL req is fine as it is. Everything has been made too easy these days.

O but I do think Shades got screwed on the 2k req. There should be a Shade version with diff reqs.

edit: o that's not your current equip

New DB bracer require 1801 to equip ... thats a lot for trox.
    Without changing stuff just expertise i got 1605 cl , well equiping going to be boring but we can do it...

BUT 2000 require to upgrade bracer , com'on FC ....
    Put on 280s+ and you'll be fine.
    Last edited by tradalotrox; Mar 14th, 2008 at 08:56:24.
    Tiger Claw | Critical Mass
    Atroxical 220.30!69
    Nanrade0.,..219.,.27''''-.-

Quote Originally Posted by Graftmage View Post
    2047 CL as troxenf with resets. Add tutoring device, some more pande items, 300 implants, HI rings...
    There will always be proffesion/breed advantages and disadvantages, 2k complit on trox shade for example is absolutely insane
    We are ok graft but you will not be at 2150 but we just need 2K so no problem

But what i said it is a f.....g bad idea to be trox since some times .All the new stuff coming out is just against troxies.

2K cl = skill based on intel ... not the better point for a trox
    DB bracer , alba bracer 1800cl req to equip it , not hard to have yea but you always have to swap some stuff to change your set up. (need to find around 100 pts for me and i already twink my simb , if you dont have do yet you cant have better head than the ado one or a 180 one)
    hight nano require .... not the better point for a trox
    new ibehe and so much stuff to twink stam and strenght = wtb also +74 buff for intel psy or sense and ring not no drop to twink.

and yea trox was already the hardest prof to twink.

conclusion : i will pay a lot if i can change my trox enfo on a soli enfo ( no i will not reroll to much no drop stuff to farm and twink work to do)
    Last edited by Rugbymen; Mar 14th, 2008 at 11:06:18.

I'm more annoyed over the 1800 wear req than the 2k build req. I can hit 2k CL on my shade but I can't keep 1800 out of OE without gimping myself more than a 100% effective bracer would give back.
    Mamman-_ 220/28 Enforcer Pretty!!
    Fluortanten 220/30 Soldier
    Pebble__.i_ 220/27 Shade
    Dogfood_._ 220/23 Agent

Paradise.

STATUS OF KYAI: Not breathing

But what i said it is a f.....g bad idea to be trox since some times .All the new stuff coming out is just against troxies.
    I would disagree, 25 to all abilities on the bracer benefits troxes and nanomages much more than it benefits opis and solitus, they could already do it all and then some.
    Mamman-_ 220/28 Enforcer Pretty!!
    Fluortanten 220/30 Soldier
    Pebble__.i_ 220/27 Shade
    Dogfood_._ 220/23 Agent

Paradise.

STATUS OF KYAI: Not breathing

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12