Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Achellies got hacked!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Undead_Army View Post
    looks like a penis.
    dont be cawlin my language a Penis mtfkr.

And its kinda funny how wisdomm wont even get on vent with us anymore =p and that the fact that he was somewat geting low oncreditz so hmmmmm!
    Retired
    Dwindlerkeep
    Poolkiller
    Adikted
    Turnaround
    Peoplego
    Osnpcrklpop

Quote Originally Posted by TheCezz View Post
    Tbh I'm not sure who to beleive, I don't think Wisdom was in need of the creds at all. All here-say.

Have fun in RK4 dude, and I'm somewhat bothered to hear they did not refund you.
    In defense of wisdom:
    - His word

Against him:
    - Being banned both ingame and on the forums
    - The 'hacked' person posting on the forums GMs told him the items transfered to wisdom
    Formerly Vhab.
    Once upon a time ruled a server. And then sold out. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Vhab View Post
    In defense of wisdom:
    - His word

Against him:
    - Being banned both ingame and on the forums
    - The 'hacked' person posting on the forums GMs told him the items transfered to wisdom
    also against him, he use to be on vent with us 24/7 and when this happened he immediately ceased talking to the 5-7 people that were constantly on vent, and if he really did it.. lol man he was f*cking two-faced

Well, tbh, there were rumours about Achellies being a scammer, I never found out if these were true or not, but regardless, I have a feeling this wasn't a coincidence.

So either get back to farming Ache, or quit the game. Don't beg on public forums!
    Proud member of Spartans

Syrock - 220/20 Soldier
    Bambooocha - 220/21 Agent
    Xtralmofo - 220/30 Enforcer
    Cosmopolitan - 218/16 Keeper
    Nemessys - 212/10 Shade
    Eyann -174/14 Trader
    Daihard - 170/15 Fixer
    Spet - 184/13 Adventurer

Quote Originally Posted by Syrock View Post
    Well, tbh, there were rumours about Achellies being a scammer, I never found out if these were true or not, but regardless, I have a feeling this wasn't a coincidence.

So either get back to farming Ache, or quit the game. Don't beg on public forums!
    It was more than just rumours to be honest, since he publicly admitted "doing bad things" on an application to Equilibrium and then later changed his story to it being his "brother" all along.

Although in his defense, it was Wisdomman that started the pleas for donations, not Achellies. Guilty conscience or the act of a concerned friend? Only Wisdomman knows the truth.
    Member of Spartans
    Hacre/Solitus/Keeper/220/29/70 - Ninpopotamus/Solitus/NT/220/30/70 - Charmming/Opifex/Crat/220/30/70
    Quote Originally Posted by randomalpha View Post
    in the end soldier is not Op or even near from that never was never will be just for the record only keepers are the ones before soldiers on the nerfest list
    Genius at work.

is it hexous?
    erm who? No..

So has all this calmed down now? Everyone that hacked and was hacked quit/was banned right?
    Sooo now we can go back to spamming other topics :P
    Main Role Play Toons
    ------------------------------
    Agentrose-Rose Alward-Agent
    Abbagail Parsil--Rose's daughter
    Jasminum-Jasmine Linglaya
    Jadedj- Jaden Linglaya-
    Laylana-Doctor-Corporal of Omni-Pol and DJ
    Opangel-engie-Corporal of Omni-Pol
    http://omnipol.sytes.net/join.php

Drama inc.

Lol

Wis... what do you say bout a computer with weekly virus checks, protected registry and a firewall.

Would you get the AO password easily ?

-----

I think being hacked, even with keyloggers, Nessus or whatever is still a his own fault and carelessness.

Now some links...

Spybot SD

Nod32

XPantispy

And a firewall of your choice. Nuff security imo.

My favorite for checking other computers around me in the house.
    Last edited by Shareida; Feb 22nd, 2008 at 19:21:58.
    Neophyte Nerf"Shareida"Batted First Order
    Freshman Jefferey"Bailan2"Ginsberg - Retired
    Shareidah - First Order

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    it's written in the bible.
    Matthew 23:13 "and the trader hath casteth bulk trader at the young age of 14. and it was good. and so he hath an extra 260 comp lit and he hath equippeth better ncu's. and it was good too.
    A Producer's point of view

I think Shareida didn't read the thread
    Formerly Vhab.

Why dont you both meet irl, fight to dead and the winner will get all the phatz? it sound fair to me.

ps: i'll teach tecktonik to the winner for 2 dollah.
    French, deal with it.

aight...
    fo all ya hataazz (NERDS) thinking I posted this gay stupid ass thread..then yall are dumb.

I really dont give a damn about me loosing VIDEO GAME items.

ALSO I dont what care what yall **** think about me.... ITS A GAME. Theres Better things sitting on ur ass playing all day...go out and get some... P.. if your smart you know what I mean.

So quit trippin over some bull**** scam....rumors and all this bootleg drama.

Dueces.
    Last edited by Achellies; Feb 24th, 2008 at 23:36:27.

Quote Originally Posted by Vhab View Post
    I think Shareida didn't read the thread
    <°)))o><
    Neophyte Nerf"Shareida"Batted First Order
    Freshman Jefferey"Bailan2"Ginsberg - Retired
    Shareidah - First Order

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    it's written in the bible.
    Matthew 23:13 "and the trader hath casteth bulk trader at the young age of 14. and it was good. and so he hath an extra 260 comp lit and he hath equippeth better ncu's. and it was good too.
    A Producer's point of view

Quote Originally Posted by Achellies View Post
    aight...
    fo all ya hataazz (NERDS) thinking I posted this gay stupid --- thread..then yall are dumb.

I really dont give a damn about me loosing VIDEO GAME items.

ALSO I dont what care what yall ------ think about me.... ITS A GAME. Theres Better things sitting on ur --- playing all day...go out and get some... P.. if your smart you know what I mean.

So quit trippin over some bull**** scam....rumors and all this bootleg drama.

Dueces.
    (Censored you a bit...)

I /care as much, as i would like to set myself on fire and run trough a meth lab...
    Last edited by Escritores; Feb 23rd, 2008 at 20:46:41.
    Neophyte/Sergeant/Tactician Escritores - Proud General of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 220/27/56 - Soldier - Equip - outdated...
    Poacher Overpoweredz - Proud UC of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 169/9/X - ADV - Equip outdated
    Chiropractor/Tactician Kartoon - Proud SC of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 150/12/12 - Doctor - TL5 PvP incoming. Under construction.
    Also a Freshman Crat, Freshman/Student/Squire/Captain Keep, Freshman/Phreaker/Scout Fix and a bunch of other tower punks and alts...
    Soldier Weaponrack: Anger of Xan, Dreadloch Modified Shark, Amplified KOC-Type 13, Lord Of Anger, AHF, SRPB, KOC-Type 12, KOEC-Type 3, 179-214-237 Coop, Supernova, Omni-Flamer.
    Gromulator: Go troll in your cavern , mr happy Bunny.
    Romaas about lvl 49 soldier BS twinks using CDR's
    Quote Originally Posted by Romaas View Post
    at 49 its totally awesome damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Achellies View Post
    bootleg drama.
    Don't mock my core business!
    I make a living of this stuff!
    Formerly Vhab.

Quote Originally Posted by Escritores View Post
    (Censored you a bit...)

I /care as much, as i would like to set myself on fire and run trough a meth lab...
    you stay away from my shed mtfkr@#$

Quote Originally Posted by Adikted View Post
    dont be cawlin my language a Penis mtfkr.
    dont be speaking a language that has a word that looks like a penis
    Quote Originally Posted by Alwards View Post
    erm who? No..
    Well if it isn't hexous, then we probably haven't ever heard of them. And what do you mean you don't know who hexous is? are you completely serial rite nao?

id like to nominate wisdomman to this years ( next years in case i missed this ones ) Darwin Awwards,,,
    Last edited by Insane666; Feb 27th, 2008 at 12:33:03.
    The most obvious MB on Rubi-Ka
    Insane666 ( 220/30/70 ) Solitus Soldier Insanity669 ( 220/30/70 ) NanoMage Doc Insanity699 ( 220/30/70 ) NanoMage MP
    Insanity696 ( 220/30/70 ) Solitus Bureaucrat Insane669 ( 220/30/70 ) Solitus Fixer Insanity666 ( 220/30/70 ) NanoMage NT

Insane699 ( 164/22 ) Solitus Trader Insane969 ( 150/20 ) S10 Trox Smurf

Omni-Tek
    Hells Hero for a decade, now a Punk
    spreading insanity all over rk, since 2005

You have to be either dead or unable to reproduce. Not socially unable, but physically unable.

Quote Originally Posted by Insane666 View Post
    id like to nominate wisdomman to this years ( next years in case i missed this ones ) Darvin Awwards,,,
    I'd like to take this moment to point out that it's Darwin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Palahere View Post
    Next time,when you see a keeper,get a moose to trample him while you root him using maple syrup.

You have to be either dead or unable to reproduce. Not socially unable, but physically unable.
    Doesn't getting banned count as dying?
    Formerly Vhab.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiemeup View Post
    I'd like to take this moment to point out that it's Darwin.
    oh damn, i made a typo, lol@me,,
    fixed
    The most obvious MB on Rubi-Ka
    Insane666 ( 220/30/70 ) Solitus Soldier Insanity669 ( 220/30/70 ) NanoMage Doc Insanity699 ( 220/30/70 ) NanoMage MP
    Insanity696 ( 220/30/70 ) Solitus Bureaucrat Insane669 ( 220/30/70 ) Solitus Fixer Insanity666 ( 220/30/70 ) NanoMage NT

Insane699 ( 164/22 ) Solitus Trader Insane969 ( 150/20 ) S10 Trox Smurf

Omni-Tek
    Hells Hero for a decade, now a Punk
    spreading insanity all over rk, since 2005

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast