Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sony has shown of playable PS3

Quote Originally Posted by Lexand View Post
    Best necro ever.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkstaah View Post
    Best necro ever.
    Yea, lol

Its interesting though to look at my old views, and see on it now.

A lot of my statements is still valid, though K Kutaragi's crap and garbage statements(who got him fired), was stuff i just had to accept back then: i know i need to trust experts, and KK was the worlds biggest console hardware expert about, a hadware engineer working his way up from lowest ranks.

The "problem" of multicore in PS3 is memory, not multicore. Shure multicore is a beastly problem, but its no way around it: all devs who cannot handle PS3, is now obsolete anyway, all future cpu's will get multicore, massive, hugely 20-50 core monsters is coming, immensely more complex than PS3.

PS3 looks like a crappy prototype for future PC's , what is why i loved it with first sight on its spec sheet.

And since PS3 dont got games out atm who i want to play, i play xbox360 as a lot others lol
    (\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Member of Angels of the night, Rimor

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123