Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: What do you want on our wishlist?

What do you want on our wishlist?

Ok Martial Artists. Its that time, finally. What are the things you would "love" to see added, or changed to either our symbs, toolset, nanos, etc. Post it here in this thread.

Serious wishes only, and keep it civil.

Rayne's edit: please don't respond to the suggestions of others. All we need is a listing of what people want.
    Last edited by TheRealRayne; Feb 13th, 2007 at 22:12:35.

lots is covered in the old bug list.

Please add:

*better heals, not in terms of amount of HP healed, but better recharge. maybe 2-3 seconds better?

*the obvious BBCS issue

An upgrade to BoB. A sneak, fast attack kind of deal.

A back item to cover the serious gap between 4 year old technology and NoDrop-zerg-needed technology. We have organic suits, pink suit, then nothing. after that you need to either have raided for countless times to win RBP, AM is pretty rare, not to mention its NoDrop, so you have to be part of a raid force to get it (nowadays anyway). We got shroud but lets be serious, droprate is so low it hurts, and you need to kinda be high lvl and well equiped to be taking on 5k+ NS's.

MA attacks revamped & maybe expanded, be fun if you could do combos with them

BoB with no MBS ( why does it even have a MBS? we have to use it forever ) and maybe fast attack, given the 992 base has FA.

Heal recharge, already been said but it can't be said enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Kari View Post
    MA attacks revamped & maybe expanded, be fun if you could do combos with them
    BAMP FOR THIS

-Fast attack on BoB
    -Shorter heal recharge
    -Much shorter recharges on MA attacks, even if it means reducing their stats a bit. 40 seconds I can deal with, but 3, 5, or 13 minutes is too much.
    -Be able to combine strong and observant armors
    -Make the nano resist line stack with evade buffs
    Last edited by KDawg; Feb 19th, 2007 at 22:14:04.

Quote Originally Posted by deniska View Post
    Upgrade for BoB, definately.
    Sneak attack on it is kinda silly, PvM MAs do not put IP into it, PvP MAs don't use BoBs. FA makes sense, 90% of PvM MAs use flurry anyways. But I'd definately settle for just a small upgrade for dmg and higher(or none at all) MBS
    Im dedicated PvM, who just happened to start to enjoy pvp. I have recetly had enough IP to max piercing, sharp, sneak, AS. My PvM hasnt suffered in the least bit, Im still very high in dmg/solo capability (after i reperk back ) Just a quick response to not putting IP in there.

However yes, i do agree that an FA option that can be capped would be ideal.

Then again, you have a good point in BoB not being used in PvP. So it would seem useless in that effect. This I didn't take in account when i posted originally. However I think MAs would use it if it could be hotswapped like a bow and had FA (as main secondary skill) and SA. basically a SoFC version with reversed secondary skills. Would allow to use brawl in alpha combined with fa/sa while having the weapon, and have your fist hit as well. I wonder if thats too much
    Last edited by Dyrshin; Feb 14th, 2007 at 13:31:40.

LE VP-bought MA attacks, atleast 2 secs less recharge on our heals

Longer than 30min fist dmg buff and possibly more dmg to it, (a continuation of the line or a SL version of it). More versions of it would be nice too (ppl have talked about cold dmg fists etc for a long time).
    .:: Proud Member of Obsidian Order RK1 ::.

BoB upgrade, fast attack would be nice as would sneak. (tho from the little bits from Sil sounds like we maybe get this with 17.2)
    Revamp of ma attacks, kari's idea of combos sounds cool like do 1 attack then next needs first running like perk chains.
    The +nr nanos to be in a different line, maybe doc nr line or something. With LE its easy to perk nr1 and still cast Soul without having to using scouts or comm relay or w/e so it might, so it might be nice to be able to build more on our nr.
    Zidiana 220/20 ma gear/perks
    Gargaron 215 adv
    Blastaa 165 Sol

In random Order.

1. LE research changed so that Stamina comes out on top.

2. Highest Ma heal having a few sec lower recharge time.

3. New MA weap that we can purchase from VP station and people can upgrade accordingly (if they just want Brawl, then they can upgrade once, twice for dimache, 3 times for FA, or something along those lines). I really like this idea, that way people can play accordingly to their own style. I mean other profs got it :/

4. BBCS fixed

5. Newer damage buff for fists (maybe cold damage) that lasts 1 hour.

6. VP upgrade for Ofab armor so that it's not brown. I'd pay 10k VP to make the armor look non brown/pink/yellow.

7. A better scaling dimache damage

8. More uses for Parry//riposte possibly?

9. Adding MA to the left hand Inf symb please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean come on, it just doesn't make sense, why isn't it there? why are we forced to use the imp. And if they really don't want to give us MA in the left hand at least give us Agility in the legs.

10. Greater Kyudo in it's own line so you can stack it with comps.
    MA-Glassgoat 220/30/70 - pvm-ish//pvp-ish
    Doc- Dimedoc - 220/30/60ish
    Agent-Ipressoudie 170/19/42 - equipment
    Fixer-Blehmeh 207/30/64ish
    MP-Dougmp 118/13/?? - Work in Progress
    Enf - Cashewsftw 76/8/?? - Work in Progess
    MA - Gravyma 60/6/14 - equipment
    Agent-Portly 30/3 - equipment
    General of Ring of Destruction

Unity's MA Skill Calculator

-Fix of the visual bug on female char when we wear 2 BoBs (one of the BoBs is cutting through our leg).

-Longer duration fists (it's silly to have to recast stellar harmony every 30 mins)

-Bump for a new Ma weapon.

Martial Arts Looking stuff... it's the future, but we're still MA's!!

triple dimach, and/or much faster recharge time

shorter recharge on all nanos, primarily the heals

Better Heal

*Cocoon

*Blockers

SA/fast attack *MA* weapon

More stamina/psychic

new dmg types and longer dmg buffs (fist buffs and temp buffs)

more AAD (read: defensive stance line)

Fix Unstunnable so it does what it says (read: 100% stun resist)

(those denoted with * = just dreaming, but would like to see anyway)

edit: forgot one thing: Hacked Boosted-Graft: Izgimmer's Triple
    Last edited by Sidethrust; Feb 15th, 2007 at 13:22:02. Reason: see edit ;)

- New MA attack that would be a little brother to Dimach, but not locking the same skill.

- New/another MA attack with root-breaking abilities.

- Nice visuals going along with these attacks above. Perhaps one attack, visuals could be MA toon starting out with doing left leg front kick directly following up with backspin sidekick with right leg. Or perhaps left leg roundhouse, following up directly with backspin hook kick with right leg. (A few fave combos in which you often fool you're opponent with advertising the first attack and then following up with the real hit in the second. If the opponent isn't on guard, the first attack hits as well. (Enough real life talk)).

- Better and faster heals.

- A big brother to Gamboling's, preferably black, release us from the pink pain...

- OFAB MA back armor, pretty please

Best regards,

abstruse

Proud MA of the Regulators
    Last edited by kickboxer74; Feb 15th, 2007 at 14:59:47.
    Best Regards,

abstruse74 - A Fists Only Martial Artist 220 / 30 / 70 [main] - Born 8th January 2005
    ----------------------------------------------
    Proud General of the Regulators on RK2

Alts: Bellad (L150 MA)* Regulatore (Fix)* Doceve (Doc)* Latexette (L60 MA)* Corsette (L37 MA)* Tetragtron (L46 MA)* Stingingbee (L55 MA)
    ...it's a lonesome path to walk, being a fists only MA, but somebody has to do it...

Talking

1. Shorter Recharge time on all heals....for teh love of GOD....PLEASE!!!

2. BBCS fixed

3. Shorter Recharge time on UAWOS

4. New Fists buffs....and longer duration (1 hour maybe? )

5. Make the duration of Dirty Fighter longer too

6. Maybe a special 220 nano (not a pet but fists or sumthing) like engis/MPs/crats have

7. BUMP for the big brother to the pink suit ...Black ftw :P

8. Put the NR buffs in a different stack line please....or add NR to our evade buffs...OR...both

9. Add MA to left hand symbs please!!!!!

- shave 2-3 seconds off our heals - particularly our SL heals (perhaps add improved versions of them like some other profs received)

- fix BBCS (and all special attacks with nano recharge penalty including UWoS and Shen)

- upgrade BoB with no MBS; add FA; higher min dmg
    (or add other useful ma weapon, although I lean towards the BoB upgrade because BoB is already useful and could only get better)

- pink dress upgrade that isn't pink
    (or any other girly color - seriously, couldn't they have added male/female versions to begin with?...it must be so hard to add an extra color - hell, even crat pets now come in a wild assortment of fruity flavors! ) -sorry, I really am trying very, very hard to keep it civil, and you gotta hand it to me...I made it past typing BBCS w/o ranting

- some ma attack recharge times are too long and very outdated with today's game -- attacks like shen and AoN would become interesting alternatives if the recharge wasn't so dumb

- make unstunnable mean unstunnable

- separate stacking line for Kyudo so it can stack with expertise

- separate stacking line for SL Evade & Nano Resist buffs so they stack with RI

aren't colors fun?
    Last edited by Vlain; Feb 27th, 2007 at 12:27:28.
    o¤°`°¤o,¸¸¸,o¤°¤o,¸¸¸,o¤°`°¤o mahnamahna roflmao mahnamahna o¤°`°¤o,¸¸¸,o¤°¤o,¸¸¸,o¤°`°¤o

Vlainstrike 220/30ma[S][Pics]; Jadeprakasha 220/12mp; Crashloop 167/23fx
    --------------------------------------------------
    Concept MA Attack: Attack of the Three Fates
    --------------------------------------------------
    Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
    Did gyre and gimble in the wabe;
    All mimsy were the borogoves,
    And the mome raths outgrabe.
    ~Lewis Carroll

more stamina buffing options. (on the clan opifex ma side at least...screw them omlets )

Obs/Strong armor combination (seriously...if fixers can have CSS...why can't ma's have an equivilant?)

Better/Variety of MA attacks. (even though i hotswap spear/bow i dont like that i do...i'd rather focus on fists...give MA's this opportunity...and make it viable)

Agility added to infantry symbs that lack it in the appropriate spots...

The ability to visually turn on/off head/back armor...(though this is more of a general game sytem wish...it applies a lot to us...ugly back armors...and uglier headwear...)

ofab armor change to black..aesthetics are important...

extended duration on the endgame evade nanos

quicker recharge on heal/bigger heal making hp setups more viable...

Less squishy...

I don't see many other Martial Artists, but when fighting borgs (I'm level 97) I take 10 hits to die, and I die often, very often, because I sometimes draw aggro due to fast + past mediocre damage.

As my experience, I'm still pretty new to Martial Artists, we're like Shades that are less squishy, but less strong to make up for it.

actually... we're one of the least squishy classes...even at that range. The idea is to have a compatent enough healer however.

Don't worry as you progress, your tankability will only increase...we're quite often powerful tank/DD options.

more suggestions!

I would like CiB modified to work like fixer Defensive stance perkline, although that's not MA specific. I think with the LE AR boosts it's not now that unreasonable, and crats & shades get a bit of needed defensive love with it too.

Strong/obs armour, although I'm not sure I'd put my MA in a full suit ( shade definitely ).

Nanodelta in infantry rwrist.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast