Thread: Mothers Day (UK)

Mothers Day (UK)

Happy Mothers Day to all the AO Mummies!

Twinking with one hand and feeding kids with the other! Now THAT is dedication

Just remember, you can't ladder implants on your kids to make them better! ;D
    Pricecuts - 220 Trader
    Feel free to contact me via PM or in-game.

Raggy - 220 Bureaucrat || Raggeh - 220 Fixer | Back as 'Raggys' - Shade for the time being. | Nuclei - 217 Nanotechnician || Nanobiology - 214 Doctor

Tip #743: As noted in Tip #244, tea bags have an infinite variety of uses. However, there's always one jerk who will want to give you crap over drinking tea. Particularly if in a new town, use this as an opportunity to assert yourself. Any drunken idiot can win a bar fight. It takes a real man to win a bar fight while enjoying a cup of Earl Grey.

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post

Just remember, you can't ladder implants on your kids to make them better! ;D
    Happy mother's day to all of them lovely mamas in AO.

On a side note, I tried to ladder hip implants on my wife, and her orthopedic surgeon was severely unamused.
    -= Make the new engine look even better. Don't forget to post a screenshot! =-

Quote Originally Posted by jorricane View Post
    Happy mother's day to all of them lovely mamas in AO.

On a side note, I tried to ladder hip implants on my wife, and her orthopedic surgeon was severely unamused.
    Wrong clusters?

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post

...! ;D
    becareful that's how more kids are created/made ^_=
    "Don't think...feel, it's like a finger pointing towards the moon"

Quote Originally Posted by Gimpynoob View Post
    Wrong clusters?
    Yeah, I tried to replicate the original symbiant by adding str/ag/stam all in the same place, not realizing they were all shiny.
    -= Make the new engine look even better. Don't forget to post a screenshot! =-