Thread: Dreadloch Mech bosses

Dreadloch Mech bosses

I am curious if anyone has tried using anti-mech rockets on them and to what success level?
    ~Anyone can level, but only the wise gain experience~

*Bronto Burger, serving 10,000 high level noobs daily*

http://wolf-brigade.webs.com/

My Story

Don't feed the Mensa Tralalalala

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

Kinda doubt they would work, if they did then 3-4 lvl 10 toons could gibb a boss in no time flat. The rocket effect is not dependent on the weapon QL but rather on the level of the target. Imma go try it anyway i think, i'll report back once my sold is done rezzing

Edit: Spotted an org m8 selling dread loot on neutnet, turns out they killed the mech monkeys dead just as i was logging on, i'll try again whenever i remember it.
    Last edited by Dogtrauma; Sep 13th, 2013 at 22:29:20.
    Last edited by Notcrattey; Today at 05:51:45. Reason: Didn't actually edit it, was a mistake!

Got a bit side tracked, sorry.

You hit Chief Gunner Kyle Swan for 7193 points of projectile damage.

There was no nuke tho so i think it's fair to say that my earlier statement was sound.
    Last edited by Notcrattey; Today at 05:51:45. Reason: Didn't actually edit it, was a mistake!

I see that the rocket effect only works for targets of level 220 and below. IIRC, these mobs are higher level than 220, so that might be why?
    ::: My Tools & Stuff :::
    ::: Cratine Savagedheals Enfine Zoewrangle Demoder :: Solitron Demotionform :: IRC Demoder Savagedlight :::
    ::: AOItems :: Blog :: CIDB :: HelpBot :: ItemsBot :: PlanetMap Viewer :: Tower Wars :: Twitter :::

I gave it a shot my self and hit them for 4x 13000 each shot, 2 in the clip and a 2 shot reload. The problem is ammo having max 4 shots per toon even with full team is not enough to kill the bosses. Would need to do some mech juggling to even get us out of the limited shots. Could lead to some interesting tactics that come to mind, but over all there are easier ways to kill them.
    ~Anyone can level, but only the wise gain experience~

*Bronto Burger, serving 10,000 high level noobs daily*

http://wolf-brigade.webs.com/

My Story

Don't feed the Mensa Tralalalala

Everyday I'm Shuffling.