Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Testlive wipe and server merge testing strategy

Vhab talked about some new option to move the prefs from default user data in c: to where ever you want, but i don't see such an option in the settings.
    Forgot about it or will it hit live?

Ah here it is, sorry to doublepost but it took me a while to find it.
    http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=603548
    Last edited by nanoforcer; Feb 8th, 2013 at 11:38:25.
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm

Funcom employee

Quote Originally Posted by nanoforcer View Post
    Vhab talked about some new option to move the prefs from default user data in c: to where ever you want, but i don't see such an option in the settings.
    Forgot about it or will it hit live?
    I did not talk about such thing.
    I only mentioned adding buttons to make it easy to locate these folders.
    My posts are my own and do not reflect the views of my current nor former employers/clients

Remco "Vhab" van Oosterhout
    Former Anarchy Online Game Programmer

Live Chat Support | E-mail Support | Forum Rules | AODevs | Vha.Chat

Quote Originally Posted by Vhab View Post
    I did not talk about such thing.
    I only mentioned adding buttons to make it easy to locate these folders.
    Thanks Vhab ...
    I found the buttons in settings/GUI on the TL launch screen. One each for skins, scripts, and screenshots.

Kinnik

Funcom employee

Heads up for those who use /showfile or file:// in their scripts.
    Both of these will now search the "scripts/text" folder first for files to show.
    You can find the scripts folder on the GUI tab in the launcher's settings.

This can also be used to overwrite default help files of AO by using the same name.
    My posts are my own and do not reflect the views of my current nor former employers/clients

Remco "Vhab" van Oosterhout
    Former Anarchy Online Game Programmer

Live Chat Support | E-mail Support | Forum Rules | AODevs | Vha.Chat

Vhab ...

Did this latest patch to Test-Live use the First, Second, or a Third version of the naming Algorithym? My toons that were fixed with the 2nd pass are switching back to the 1st pass results ...

Kinnik

Can we get a status or something from FC? I haven't seen anything on the Forums since Vhab's post above on Feb 8th and Genele's TL patch notes on Feb 11th.

Where are we on TL-merge patch fixes, Naming Algorithym fixes, where did jet-pack go, and other stuff that has come up in the past 8 to 10 days?

Kinnik

Quote Originally Posted by Kinnikinnick View Post
    Can we get a status or something from FC? I haven't seen anything on the Forums since Vhab's post above on Feb 8th and Genele's TL patch notes on Feb 11th.

Where are we on TL-merge patch fixes, Naming Algorithym fixes, where did jet-pack go, and other stuff that has come up in the past 8 to 10 days?

Kinnik
    adding valentines day gifts were more important

Quote Originally Posted by roodawg View Post
    adding valentines day gifts were more important
    of course it is. merge doesn't bring in revenue. valentines day social fluff in the item shop does.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    of course it is. merge doesn't bring in revenue. valentines day social fluff in the item shop does.
    oh sry i shouldve clarified: that was in response to the question "whered the jetpacks go", and i was talking about the free valentines day stuff.

really? just logged on and checked. the love bundle with all of this year's valentine's day stuff is about 20 euros. did i miss something?

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    really? just logged on and checked. the love bundle with all of this year's valentine's day stuff is about 20 euros. did i miss something?
    under claims, use to be the free jetpack, now its free valentines day stuff instead

i've used AODuplicator, copied the game, i started it and it shows me "Patch" button but i cant click it
    what's wrong ?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567