Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Really??? 50 vet points for Insurance Claim Recall Beacon?

Really??? 50 vet points for Insurance Claim Recall Beacon?

Oki, Insurance Claim Recall Becon is in item store... and Vet store...

RK/SL Recall beacons are 500FCP in item store, Insurance is 1000FCP.
    I can live with that...

RK/SL Recall beacons are 10 vet points, I'd expect Insurance recall beacon to be 20 FCP with the same conversion rate... but... no...

50 FCP... Who smoked the bad weed?

(It's not that I don't have the points left on most toons, but this is horendous milking of vet points, or forcing people to use the item store instead)
    Former President of Unlimited High Society - We're recruiting 220/30/66 Eternalist Mardonge - Equip 220/25/70 Savior Bioth - Equip 220/22/64 Dictator Cratzi - Equip 220/22/58 Mogul Stressed 199/22/45 Don Riksmongo - Equip 194/19/52 Spetsnaz 176/18/42 Master 5th Dan Maofex - Equip 100/10/28 Biomare - Equip Foremans Twink ************************************************** Be vewy vewy quiet, Im hunting whinomen

What's an Insurance Claim Recall beacon? it warps you somewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by Ocene View Post
    What's an Insurance Claim Recall beacon? it warps you somewhere?
    Last saved position
    I am wiser than any god or scientist, for I have squared the circle and cubed Earth's sphere, thus I have created 4 simultaneous separate 24 hour days within a 4-corner (as in a 4-corner classroom) rotation of Earth. See for yourself the absolute proof.

shadowland recall beacon + jump off shoel sanc = fix
    Garden keys can be bought from the key locked garden vendor in case you have deleted your key.

Quote Originally Posted by orochi3 View Post
    shadowland recall beacon + jump off shoel sanc = fix
    I'm perfectly aware of that, it's not the point...
    Former President of Unlimited High Society - We're recruiting 220/30/66 Eternalist Mardonge - Equip 220/25/70 Savior Bioth - Equip 220/22/64 Dictator Cratzi - Equip 220/22/58 Mogul Stressed 199/22/45 Don Riksmongo - Equip 194/19/52 Spetsnaz 176/18/42 Master 5th Dan Maofex - Equip 100/10/28 Biomare - Equip Foremans Twink ************************************************** Be vewy vewy quiet, Im hunting whinomen

Price is too expensive I agree.

I could not resist and got one.

They did already rob the one of us spending points on Veteran Healing Laboratory - Final Stage for example. With new healing stuff that item is kinda useless, and ingame store offers a item that heals you 100%.

35 points or so I can live with. But 50? Yeah it's ridiculous.
    First NT in AO to loot Alien Combat Directive Controller

Yeah, price is pretty steep. Seems that FC wants us to spend our irl credits to buy FC points and use them in Itemstore...
    I divided by zero.

FC are taking the piss...

I'll stick with /terminate thanks.

50 Points for the priveledge of not having to type "/terminate"....

Sounds like a bargain to me.

I know that some of us have asked for the vet shop to be updated with some newer stuff, somethign we could spend our stack of vet points on after we buy our 2 beacons, sl map, vet leet nano and 1k of tokens on a frshly rolled toon.
    I think perhaps we should have been a little more specific with the request...

What we wanted was somethign that was worth having, not smething that is a waste of pixels and bank space.
    Quote Originally Posted by egadsrk2 View Post
    In the case of this little drama, Party A created a situation. Party B perpetuated it with name calling. Party A finished it with violence...
    I was "party A"

Quote Originally Posted by Maofex View Post
    Oki, Insurance Claim Recall Becon is in item store... and Vet store...

RK/SL Recall beacons are 500FCP in item store, Insurance is 1000FCP.
    I can live with that...

RK/SL Recall beacons are 10 vet points, I'd expect Insurance recall beacon to be 20 FCP with the same conversion rate... but... no...

50 FCP... Who smoked the bad weed?

(It's not that I don't have the points left on most toons, but this is horendous milking of vet points, or forcing people to use the item store instead)
    I suspect I will get this new beacon for a some of my toons from the Veteran store, but not all ...

Regarding the Veteran store price ...

Keep in mind the Item Store price is for just one toon, correct? The Veteran Store price is effectively an "account-wide" price as Veteran points are used up on a toon basis while FC Paid points are used up on an account basis.

Kinnik

Hehe.. im just pissed off.. some things goes wrong in this game, you can now buy ingame content with you credit card.. I looked at the xp stim, getting you lvl 200... 150€ LOL .
    OMG you're crazy, I don't want to buy it anyway, but LOL and again LOL 24K FC point to buy it.. and its just lvl 200.. you guys are kidding, I want you'r weed, mine isn't hard enough it seems..
    LOL
    "Telemak" : 215 Soldier // "Anogineer" : 210 Engineer // "Abdominaux" : 199 Enforcer // "Doctordre" : 182 Doctor // "Zzzzzioon" : 174 Fixer // "Pandantatete" : 170 Agent // "Kickndie" : 150 Martial Artist // "Notoriouss" : 149 Martial Artist // "Xzibeat" : 150 Nano Technician // "Ilovefarming" : 128 Agent // "Rabijuice" : 75 Keeper // "Zzzengy" : 60 Engineer // "Shanasha" : 55 Soldier // "Abdominus" : 46 Enforcer

Rediculous price. I have the vet points but not wasting them. 10 points for the old recall beacons is/was fair. The new price is indicative of how the current regmie at FC feels about vet players, who btw are the only reason the hamsters are still running.

While we are at it, thanks for nerfing the DB2 buff and taking it away from toons that can legitimately zone in and fight there.

24k paid points for a level 200? Yeah, ok.

No, 24000 points for 150 - 200. 14,000 for 100-150 and another 10k or so for 1-100. All in all, to get a 200 you need to spend almost 400 USD, and then more for faction. And then these people will probably buy all the keys as well. So, in the end, spending nearly 700.00 USD for a virtual character in a virtual world!
    Stuff here

50 points is too much I'm short just by a few points on almost all of my characters if the amount of months I got from customer service is right... I could live with 30 or so...
    Ekarona 220/30 Female Solitus Engineer, long term member of Northern Star and proper "poor" gimp.
    Ekaslave 220/low Female Solitus Trader, FLAT(TM) pricing TS, almost all can do!
    Ekaros almost there/almost there too Male Solitus Martial-Artist.
    Ekadv gimp/gimp Female Opifex Adventurer

what's the point of this thread? So far we all did perfectly fine without that item. I am pretty sure your life will not be worse without it. If you need it so badly, pay the price.
    * Cryborg Nano-Technician - Have a shoulder to cry on!
    Aramlash Fixer - Can't catch me!
    Aramsunat Engineer - 4 Blockers of the Apocalypse

Devil Inside

Quote Originally Posted by Tralauri View Post
    No, 24000 points for 150 - 200. 14,000 for 100-150 and another 10k or so for 1-100. All in all, to get a 200 you need to spend almost 400 USD, and then more for faction. And then these people will probably buy all the keys as well. So, in the end, spending nearly 700.00 USD for a virtual character in a virtual world!
    Wow, amazing :O this shocks even me!
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

I really don't see any wrong in the pricing here... This is a service that haven't been offered before, of course the prices should be there?
    ANY sane company would put the pricing like that - hell look on WoWs cost to move a character - that have probably been decreased in price since they launched t hat function.

I think you all whine to much, if people want to spend money, LET THEM.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Old maintainer and hoster of Helpbot, Xyphos, AO Minecraft Server, AO Devs
    Old dictator on Atlantean

Quote Originally Posted by Tralauri View Post
    Wow, that is incredibly expensive o.O

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast