Thread: Nomads loot table

Nomads loot table

Hi,

How is it with Nomads again, can they drop oldschool none available items as well, just like Pumpkins? Or is it only the fun items and nomad gear?

thanks for sharing.

Loot hasn't changed from last year, Nomads drop nomad armor, social/social statues and junk items for Tinker for spawning Desert Rider and getting tokens for nomad sets.

Camped a sweet lil known spot for about 80 minutes ( no competition , respawn matched killrate on froobdoc ), resulting Drops :

~70-80 % pure ugly Social Garbage for colourblind People ,you cant even hand that waste of Bytes to the Tinker

3 Boots , 2 Caps , 3 Sleeves , 1 Helmet , 3 Gloves

Think i saw a Chest which was too low to bother looting .
    Dindt see any Pants or Pads , anyone else having troble with those Pieces ?
    MA 4 Life ... No matter how hard you try, you can't put us down.
    -----
    I dislike Multiboxes , Makros , Programmable Keyboards , Multiple Actions to 1Key-Binds << all of them simply do not fit my Idea of Gaming-Skills/Competition-Ethics .
    -----
    Dear Developers for Future scaling of Items & Nanorequiments please consider that :
    -there are Players below 220
    -there are Players without Towers
    -there are Players without full Org-Benefits
    -there are free Players

WTB Tinker NPC trading nomad armor parts for armor parts in same ql...ie I've ql200 leg...I can trade for other armor parts with that off Tinker NPC.
    "Don't think...feel, it's like a finger pointing towards the moon"

Quote Originally Posted by Dollcet View Post
    Camped a sweet lil known spot for about 80 minutes ( no competition , respawn matched killrate on froobdoc ), resulting Drops :

~70-80 % pure ugly Social Garbage for colourblind People ,you cant even hand that waste of Bytes to the Tinker

3 Boots , 2 Caps , 3 Sleeves , 1 Helmet , 3 Gloves

Think i saw a Chest which was too low to bother looting .
    Dindt see any Pants or Pads , anyone else having troble with those Pieces ?
    Hunted in Mort yesterday and got 5 pads, 2 pants, 1 chest, 2 sleeves. So the trouble is RNG I would guess

ah right, I was hoping to be able to farm highbie Nballs and stuff like that!