Thread: 10k token board reward suggestion

10k token board reward suggestion

Reward: 1 extra character slot on the same AO account.

Comments?
    Bret 'Bothead' Bannister
    Member of Rising Phoenix

would be pretty sweet to see a 10k token board though ^^ especially with the advent of the dailys and the ease of getting tokens from them.

But I couldn't agree with an extra character slot...

Social items and an identical 2.5k board, but with a 10k token requirement, for when you get 10k tokens

a social token board that always floats around ya could be cool
    to show off our dedication to your side! (poor neuts)

Should give you a free 2.5k tokens on 3 other toons. Make it a 2.5k token item from the item shop that you could redeem 3 times total, and make it nodrop once you redeem it.

Thanks for comments... but please stay on topic? Would love to know the reasons behind your opinons. Simple yes/no statments aren't really a discussion :P

Personally I just don't think social items is worth getting 10k tokens for, unless it were something radically cool (like the orbital appartment)... so an extra char slot to avoid having to open yet another paid account would provide something nice in return for "long and faithful service", as it were (sorry neuts)
    Bret 'Bothead' Bannister
    Member of Rising Phoenix

Im all with anything that could lure players back ingame and i dont think that 10k token board could be a solution for anything.
    Somne 220/30 Advisor of Equilibrium7
    Mercha 150/20 Advisor of Equilibrium
    Slynn 60/6 President of Equilizers

Quote Originally Posted by Kaylinne View Post
    Better stick to killing. Youre much better ganker than song writer.

So, if you had multiple characters getting 10k tokens, you could get infinite extra character slots? Or are you saying just 1 character slot?

Because right now I have 3 characters nearing 10k tokens. So, it would be nice to get another slot on my paid account (as I would like to try playing a shade again after all these years, without having to delete a character).

I'd be all for it, but I would rather stay with some kind of 10k token board, so it doesn't break the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Legendfluf View Post
    So, if you had multiple characters getting 10k tokens, you could get infinite extra character slots? Or are you saying just 1 character slot?

Because right now I have 3 characters nearing 10k tokens. So, it would be nice to get another slot on my paid account (as I would like to try playing a shade again after all these years, without having to delete a character).

I'd be all for it, but I would rather stay with some kind of 10k token board, so it doesn't break the game.
    No, I wrote "Reward: 1 extra character slot on the same AO account."
    That means that when/if you attain 10k tokens on a char, one could have 1 extra char slot on the same AO game account as the char you got the 10k tokens on.
    So, it stops right there.
    Bret 'Bothead' Bannister
    Member of Rising Phoenix

IMO it is to easy to get tokens now, you can just buy them from the item store because of this I am against the idea of a 10k board.
    Crat360 -220|24|70 Bureaucrat
    Shutupntank 220|15|XX Doctor
    Litlebigman - 215|15|XX Martial Artist
    Zookeeeper -213|19|44 Keeper

General and Recruiter of Cosmic Forklift Inc.

the 2.5 board is OP enough. No more stat inflation plx.
    Waiting for a cure.

Quote Originally Posted by Mostadio View Post
    the 2.5 board is OP enough. No more stat inflation plx.
    ^This

Especially since tokens are now a joke to get.
    Utopia
    The continued search for an ideal community possessing a perfect socio-politico-legal system.

“ The first thing a child should learn is how to endure. It is what he will have most need to know. ” — Jean-Jacques Rousseau

Let's make it 30k?
    Bret 'Bothead' Bannister
    Member of Rising Phoenix

Considering Funcom needs all the money they can get from AO they wont allow 1+ extra character slot by ingame affairs. Thats why they added veteran account so you could get a account for a cheap price with full expansions, vet points and full character slots.

But it would be cool with a social item at 10k tokens, a new back item or some cool shoulders, you cant go wrong with cool shoulders!
    Backstabbinj0 - 220 Shade
    Druse - 217 NT

"Dont underestimate noobs in larger groups!"