Thread: Hulk smash

Hulk smash

Been playing the game for 8 years now and just really made me first enfo , Have to say i really missed out, what a great alt proffesion. started on noob isle with 1hb and he broke the place :O went to subway with a couple of skulls and he broke that too, now his 25 with a beater and skull and his breaking totw.. well upto the mob that drops keepers vitality. What i really wanted to know is should i bother putting armor on him as currently he is in a medsuit for fa stims, and if so what armor would u recommend for a 25 alt?

thxs for any replys and look forward to seeing some of joo on bs

p.s planning on leveling one day but kinda want to stay 25 for a bit maybe do few twrs etc
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostlord View Post
    When people say "pls" instead of "please," cause its less characters to type, I simply say "no" instead of "yes" for the exact same reason.

I would guess it's hard to beat a medsuit unless you need NCU for for a bunch of outside buffs, but I'm not sure I'm the one to ask since at that level I think I was wearing Inferior Titan Plasteel or something.

And congrats and joining the ranks of the Enforcers!

ty for the reply, yeah i was kinda thinking same thing about medsuits, and while more ncu would always be nice i have enough for all my buffs and then some osb's like gsf and the 1hb buff. What i was really wondering tho is if ac's at that lvl really make much of a difference?
    When people say "pls" instead of "please," cause its less characters to type, I simply say "no" instead of "yes" for the exact same reason.

I can't speak to Enfs specifically, but since 100 ACs = -10 damage and you'd expect to get 500ish ACs by trying really hard, I think you're still better off with the medsuit.
    Ghosts of Rimor
    Gorastopr 220 MA Doctor :: No pew pew. Thwack thwack.
    Goratinkr TL5 OT Hurler Factotum Engineer :: Bringin' the thunder since 2008.
    Scrubup 100 Bow Doctor :: Will she ever get out of perk reset? Stay tuned!
    Ghosts of Atlantean
    Unda TL7 MA Engineer :: Crying for more crit.
    Measles LVL1 Pistol Doctor :: It takes 2 stims to self the Expertises.

Quote Originally Posted by Le-Quack View Post
    i might be a troll

ac's are only "worth it" when you reduce the damage you take to min. imo don't bother with real armor til you can get a predset on.

looks like i will be sticking to me medsuit then, thanks for the answer's

With the new kits I seem to prefer carb over the medsuit, but that's me.
    Dagger 220/30/70 Shade // Attempted 219/24/?? Enforcer // Canidae 180/0/0 Adventurer // World 185/26/32 Meta-Physicist// Cramp 150/20/35 Engineer
    Ya wanna fix something - give RK mobs better xp, make RK matter again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamman View Post
    Give shades love or we will stop buffing people!!