Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Thoughts with Tiamin

Quote Originally Posted by Solox View Post
    All these prayers must be working because I have some even better news today!!

I've heard that the professionals looking after him believe Tia is now on the path to making a full recovery
    Must be those Hots taking effect :d
    Quote Originally Posted by McKnuckleSamwich View Post
    considering how many ranged advies omni has, clan did quite a job.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciex View Post
    Ive rolled NT and rarely make it longer than 3-4s vs fixers.
    Talking whats OP and whats not by people who have never really played so told OP profession is just lame.

Quote Originally Posted by agentwolve View Post
    Must be those Hots taking effect :d
    it was those new stims actually.

Hope everything turns out good with him!

Tiamin poked me on msn the other day. Coincidentally, I had just seen this post a few hours before, so I asked him if he was well and all, and showed him this thread. He was quite surprised, and said that he's recovering just fine, and that it wasn't such a big deal after all.

I guess it's a good idea to let you know, so you don't have to worry or wait for updates in this thread
    Arcticangel 220 adv
    Arctica 220 soldier
    Labbetuss 220 engi
    Glacier 220 crat
    Mullophys 213 MP
    ---------------------------------
    General of Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Mulle View Post
    Tiamin poked me on msn the other day. Coincidentally, I had just seen this post a few hours before, so I asked him if he was well and all, and showed him this thread. He was quite surprised, and said that he's recovering just fine, and that it wasn't such a big deal after all.

I guess it's a good idea to let you know, so you don't have to worry or wait for updates in this thread
    I don't quite like the tone of your post. I've posted information almost word-for-word as I've got it and I haven't been depriving anyone of updates. If you check my last post, it notes that he was "on the path to full recovery", thankfully.

Håpe du blir helt bra igjen Tia! =)
    woofwoof!

Der er jo harm jo!
    Darkempire 220/30/70 Agent
    {edited by Anarrina: see me if you have questions}
    When specifically asked for positive words, responding with a personal attack is incredibly rude and inappropriate. Please do not repeat such behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by nums214 View Post
    If my wife never got preggo omni wouldn't have lost their fields. 2009 is pretty much when I quit.

Sorry to hear about Tiamin ..how all is well now

håper alt blir bra med deg igjen Tiamin. Vi sees kanskje in-game igjen når jeg blir mere active

Vickie
    Sovieta, Seraph - Angel of the first order
    Ihsahna,my Twinkie

" What on earth would our beloved, stinking, beautiful Europe have become without our dope fiends, drunkards, homosexuals, consumptives, madmen, syphilitics, bed-wetters, criminals, and epileptics? Our whole culture was created by invalids, lunatics, and felons."
    —Moment of Freedom- Jens Bjørneboe 1966

Quote Originally Posted by Alternity View Post
    Der er jo harm jo!
    No chinese here please. Thank you.
    Somne 220/30 Advisor of Equilibrium7
    Mercha 150/20 Advisor of Equilibrium
    Slynn 60/6 President of Equilizers

Quote Originally Posted by Kaylinne View Post
    Better stick to killing. Youre much better ganker than song writer.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123