Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: AO players all over the world - on a map!

i only know clans from romania
    Freedom or death!
    Anything then being an Omni Tek Corporate slave!

Created 2005-11-16 (paid main that's all mine )
    Created 2005-02-03 (froobie)
    Created 2007-10-11 (second paid account because i wanted a freaking shade :P)

Quote Originally Posted by Riawn View Post
    "Popular theory" still allows that. How many clanners do you know from Russia or Romania?

And I think it's pretty much a 50/50 split in the UK.
    I don't generally pay much attention to filthy clams, so I don't really know where they are from! Or more like, I only have considered people from my org to be close enough for me to bother finding out things like where they live. But knowing of a few orgs that are based on language alone (there's a Finnish omni org, a Scandinavian omni org, a French omni org etc)... It's pretty safe for me to say that this popular theory is just lies and slander!
    Executing Nano Program: Gift of Assurance. Target has not enough nano controlling units (NCU) left. Swordbreaker: Not enough NCU. O_o Fixichong: FFS Fixichong: ive failed as a fixer Fixichong: i quit

One of the first of those people who put the Infused Dust Brigade Engineer Pistol (2,7k ME/EE making req) + Infused Master Engineer Pistol on the same Engineer before any updates that fixed anything (including the original sync issues inside the DB instance), lolz!11

Considering we have two AO players in Iceland, at a population of 350'000, it means there should be 40'000 AO players to match that trend worldwide. Or 514 in Germany.
    Neophyte Nerf"Shareida"Batted First Order
    Freshman Jefferey"Bailan2"Ginsberg - Retired
    Shareidah - First Order

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    it's written in the bible.
    Matthew 23:13 "and the trader hath casteth bulk trader at the young age of 14. and it was good. and so he hath an extra 260 comp lit and he hath equippeth better ncu's. and it was good too.
    A Producer's point of view

Map's up to date again.
    Lupusceleri L220/30/70 Agent -- Advisor of Spartans -- equip endgame AR setup endgame def setup <3 Azs wearer of Cheree's pants
    Arrowsmith -- Arafellin -- Alphacenta -- Aesculapias -- Wolfseye -- Lysdexic

TL5 enf twink: im out those MPs are to overpowered

crattey: The Balance Discussion forum. Where common sense goes to die.

Quote Originally Posted by Riawn View Post
    Huntsville, AL.

Hey, that's close enough to make trolling Anarinna IRL a one-day trip!
    He's climbin in your windows
    He's snatchin your people up
    Tryna **** em so y'all need to
    Hide your kids, hide your wife

Grew up/went to Grissom High School there. The walls are made out of trophy cases.

Oklahoma, United states
    Daily Missions Bug Thread(Closed)

Aliantin - 206 Bureaucrat Retired Squad Commander of DeltaSquad
    Jetfix - 107 Fixer Retired DeltaSquad
    Aliannt - 145 Nano-Technician Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Krattonomic View Post
    Oklahoma, United states
    Whereabouts in Oklahoma? Added you in Oklahoma City for now correct me if that's wrong.
    Lupusceleri L220/30/70 Agent -- Advisor of Spartans -- equip endgame AR setup endgame def setup <3 Azs wearer of Cheree's pants

Oklahoma, United states
    Heh, I have family in/around Tulsa. Will be there for my sister's wedding in a few days.
    Coordinator Anarrina
    Public Forums Moderation Team Lead
    Community Relations Department

Advisors of Rubi-Ka

Forum Social Guidelines // Social Events with ARK // Rubi-Ka Marriage Registry // ARK Tours // Join ARK!

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one. -- GRRM

Am I still teh only person in alllllllllll South America? /cry
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink
    Proud veteran of Spartans

To devs: You failed redesigning MPs as NTs with pets. I want my debuffer back.
    Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with
    Anarrina: Trust me, I'm not that scary in real life.

Quote Originally Posted by lainbr View Post
    1 AO player out of 400,000,000 = you are special!!!
    Manicmouse AR SMGs - 220/30 Clan Solitus Soldier - General of New Order
    Lawmaker Pistols - 220/30 Clan Atrox Bureaucrat | Sellyoursoul Shotgun - 220/30 Clan Nanomage Trader
    Adiee Pistols - 220/30 Clan Solitus Doctor | Boltcutter MA - 220/30 Clan Atrox Engineer | Anorexia - 220/30 Clan Nanomage Enforcer

Lazy: the caste system of ao today is clan > omni > wildlife > neuts.

Gatester: Crats have the best toolset for supporting a team in PVE.
    Aramsunat: WRONG! The team supports the crat if the crat is unable to solo (which is rare)!

I thought there was like 7 active players right now?
    Colawren - Gimpest stripped adventurer on RK1.
    Reroll Enthusiast.
    The alts: Colawrenn, Iriotz, Empea

Proud member of Forsaken and Unity of the Rose.

Wewt! Three players in Washington State. We rool!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunfytr View Post
    I have played my toon 280 days. You have played ur toon 36 days. My toon is better. Get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Manicmouse View Post
    1 AO player out of 400,000,000 = you are special!!!
    PFF Die Die!!! And pay my travel to Montreal in meanwhile!!!
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink

Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with

Smile

I was there last week...
    When a man can pretend to be someone he's not... to get something he doesn't necessarily deserve. Sometimes, all you need is a lab coat.

Quote Originally Posted by Lupusceleri View Post
    Whereabouts in Oklahoma? Added you in Oklahoma City for now correct me if that's wrong.
    add me to tulsa
    Daily Missions Bug Thread(Closed)

Aliantin - 206 Bureaucrat Retired Squad Commander of DeltaSquad
    Jetfix - 107 Fixer Retired DeltaSquad
    Aliannt - 145 Nano-Technician Retired

I'm Coram, New York.

PFF Die Die!!! And pay my travel to Montreal in meanwhile!!!
    And here I thought MPs were rich.
    Last edited by Notcrattey; Apr 5th, 2011 at 05:23:38.
    Dagger 220/30/70 Shade // Attempted 219/24/?? Enforcer // Canidae 180/0/0 Adventurer // World 185/26/32 Meta-Physicist// Cramp 150/20/35 Engineer
    Ya wanna fix something - give RK mobs better xp, make RK matter again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamman View Post
    Give shades love or we will stop buffing people!!

Quote Originally Posted by Anarrina View Post
    Heh, I have family in/around Tulsa. Will be there for my sister's wedding in a few days.
    I have one broken server in Tulsa datacenter, does it count?
    i R not spik engrish

add me to tulsa
    Fixed.

Also added Notcrattey.

can add me to Brunswick, Germany
    Angler - Level 220/30 Adventurer - RK 3-> RK 1 -> RK - PVP Equip - DMG Equip

Quote Originally Posted by Notcrattey View Post
    And here I thought MPs were rich.
    Pff ;o When the travel cost converted to dolar is 1.1k and your salary converted to dolar is 300 is there a problem!!! ;o I'm no rich pffffff

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast