Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Dnet, hopefully the Neutnet of rk1

Quote Originally Posted by Rhap View Post
    Once again, dnet is let down by nazi admins;

just seen a discussion about towers in which 2 clans were banned by nightswonder for talking about it, yet the same Dnet admin was more than happy to keep speaking about the topic in the chat.

Consistancy?

I'll repeat my earlier point; Dnet is a great idea and a great tool, but it's let down by a terrible team of admins.
    What did you expect? The bot hardly has unbiased leadership. It's the Fox News of Anarchy Online. Great concept indeed just sad it likes to be dirty. Admins posting private conversations for fun on LoA just prove the level of immaturity.
    Darkempire 220/30/70 Agent
    {edited by Anarrina: see me if you have questions}
    When specifically asked for positive words, responding with a personal attack is incredibly rude and inappropriate. Please do not repeat such behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by nums214 View Post
    If my wife never got preggo omni wouldn't have lost their fields. 2009 is pretty much when I quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Alternity View Post
    What did you expect? The bot hardly has unbiased leadership. It's the Fox News of Anarchy Online. Great concept indeed just sad it likes to be dirty. Admins posting private conversations for fun on LoA just prove the level of immaturity.
    Sadly, I don't expect any less, I've seen it happen far too many times now. Just wondered why exactly they've not assessed the situation and attempted to fix it?

Sadly, I don't expect any less, I've seen it happen far too many times now. Just wondered why exactly they've not assessed the situation and attempted to fix it?

Information is such a great tool when one controls it
    When specifically asked for positive words, responding with a personal attack is incredibly rude and inappropriate. Please do not repeat such behavior.
    If my wife never got preggo omni wouldn't have lost their fields. 2009 is pretty much when I quit.

just seen a discussion about towers in which 2 clans were banned by nightswonder for talking about it, yet the same Dnet admin was more than happy to keep speaking about the topic in the chat.

Consistancy?

I'll repeat my earlier point; Dnet is a great idea and a great tool, but it's let down by a terrible team of admins.
    "your talking like its simply only clans who turned to another game. [Nig******der]"

Admin Nig******der removed
    Nig******der has been banned for 7 day(s)

Information is such a great tool when one controls it
    http://bit.ly/wjirZZ

I did, I added more admins because apparently I was being biased when I was basically the only one banning, even though I was banning my own org members if they broke a rule.
    Last edited by Maxisolja; Mar 5th, 2012 at 01:55:17.
    TL 7
    RK2 - Maxisolja - 220/24 Trox Soldier | RK2 - Blitztrick - 220/25 Soli Fixer E | RK2 - Krakenz - 220/21 Trox Keep
    RK1 - Shanue - 218/30 Opi MA | RK2 - Redenf5 - 218/22 Trox Enf | RK2 - Jrollin - 214/25 Opi Shade
    TL 5
    RK2 - Memorial - 170/16 Opi Engi | RK2 - Maxisfix - 168/21 Opi Fixer E
    RK1 - Clento - 150/20 Soli Soldier | RK1 - Losodoc - 150/20 Soli Doctor
    RK2 - Loso - 150/20 Opi Advy | RK2 - Tachun - 150/13 Opi MP
    RK1 - Krakenz - 150/15 Trox Advy | RK1 - Loso - 150/13 Trox Advyoo.
    TL5 Fixer Information | GMT -08:00 West Coast Canada | Java AO Chat API | Dnet

Quote Originally Posted by Maxisolja View Post
    "your talking like its simply only clans who turned to another game. [Nig******der]"

Admin Nig******der removed
    Nig******der has been banned for 7 day(s)
    Well i take back what i say that, you do care Good job, keep up the good work

^this

Great work Maxi, and lol at the picture! Made my monday morning

Great work Maxi, and lol at the picture! Made my monday morning
    Compare the bot leadership to Fox news, and then compliment me for my work. Your almost ready to be a politician.
    TL 7
    RK2 - Maxisolja - 220/24 Trox Soldier | RK2 - Blitztrick - 220/25 Soli Fixer E | RK2 - Krakenz - 220/21 Trox Keep
    RK1 - Shanue - 218/30 Opi MA | RK2 - Redenf5 - 218/22 Trox Enf | RK2 - Jrollin - 214/25 Opi Shade
    TL 5
    RK2 - Memorial - 170/16 Opi Engi | RK2 - Maxisfix - 168/21 Opi Fixer E
    RK1 - Clento - 150/20 Soli Soldier | RK1 - Losodoc - 150/20 Soli Doctor
    RK2 - Loso - 150/20 Opi Advy | RK2 - Tachun - 150/13 Opi MP
    RK1 - Krakenz - 150/15 Trox Advy | RK1 - Loso - 150/13 Trox Advyoo.
    TL5 Fixer Information | GMT -08:00 West Coast Canada | Java AO Chat API | Dnet

Consistancy?

I was not online when all the fiasco started but as far as I understood the problem was solved by maxi, good to hear that and sorry for the inconveniences that was caused by the former admin.

With this opportunity I want to talk to you about the rules. (By "you" I mean to the entire community).
    We only got couple of them

1. No spamming:
    By spam I mean the following:
    - Useless information
    - Exact same message repeated over short intervals
    The 5minutes lockout is there mostly to avoid accidental double postage but some people like to abuse this as well.
    Just because you can spam WTS stuff every 5minutes it doesn't mean you should, use your common sense please. If you haven't found a buyer/seller in the last 5 minutes there is a very high chance that you won't find one in the next 5 minutes either, so please have some patience.
    - Non-english messages
    Any dnet message that is not in english is considered spam.

2. No replying
    You should never reply to any kind of message posted on dnet with another dnet message:
    If you want to comment or answer to what he/she said always do it in tells!
    Also, don't send a msg with "Please stop spamming etc etc". Even if your actions are good intended it will cause people to troll even more, and there is a high chance that an admin is already on it. You may risk a ban yourself for trying to "help".

3. No personal accusations
    You should never use dnet to make accusations of any kind. Even if you got ninjaed or someone is using an exploit, don't! There is no way for us to verify if any of the accusations are true or not.
    4. Messages posted on dnet must be within Anarchy Online EULA and RoC

In general these are the rules that you should follow. There is a 99.99% chance you will never get banned if you respect them.

You can always read the rules by doing /tell dnet !rules
    Rules may be subject to change at any time, failing to check for them it's not an excuse.

So no, no dnet admin is a nazi, you just choose not to follow some simple rules that were set there to keep the network working properly.

Thank you
    "The Tessargi Oppressor" 220/30 RK1 - P E

Lazy: down with Tessargi The Oppressor! he is literally a Frankensteinian monster made from combining Gadaffi Sadam Hitler Stalin and George Bush into one powerhungry oppressor of the free world.

Quote Originally Posted by Tessargi View Post
    I was not online when all the fiasco started but as far as I understood the problem was solved by maxi, good to hear that and sorry for the inconveniences that was caused by the former admin.

With this opportunity I want to talk to you about the rules. (By "you" I mean to the entire community).
    We only got couple of them

1. No spamming:
    By spam I mean the following:
    - Useless information
    - Exact same message repeated over short intervals
    The 5minutes lockout is there mostly to avoid accidental double postage but some people like to abuse this as well.
    Just because you can spam WTS stuff every 5minutes it doesn't mean you should, use your common sense please. If you haven't found a buyer/seller in the last 5 minutes there is a very high chance that you won't find one in the next 5 minutes either, so please have some patience.
    - Non-english messages
    Any dnet message that is not in english is considered spam.

2. No replying
    You should never reply to any kind of message posted on dnet with another dnet message:
    If you want to comment or answer to what he/she said always do it in tells!
    Also, don't send a msg with "Please stop spamming etc etc". Even if your actions are good intended it will cause people to troll even more, and there is a high chance that an admin is already on it. You may risk a ban yourself for trying to "help".

3. No personal accusations
    You should never use dnet to make accusations of any kind. Even if you got ninjaed or someone is using an exploit, don't! There is no way for us to verify if any of the accusations are true or not.
    4. Messages posted on dnet must be within Anarchy Online EULA and RoC

In general these are the rules that you should follow. There is a 99.99% chance you will never get banned if you respect them.

You can always read the rules by doing /tell dnet !rules
    Rules may be subject to change at any time, failing to check for them it's not an excuse.

So no, no dnet admin is a nazi, you just choose not to follow some simple rules that were set there to keep the network working properly.

Thank you
    It wasn't me that got banned I was just a spectator. Thanks anyhow though.

Its not that easy to pick admins most decent people ive meet so far on rk1 dont wont to be bothered with it . So picking admins is tricky .

I suggest reporting em in a nice way instead of crying about pretty much like a 13 year old , it might have a different outcome , if people **** up they pay for it simple as that .

Also would like to add if you think beeing a admin is all fine you got to deal with this type of people daily :

Offline message from xxx(Sun 04 Mar 2012 20:42 GMT)
    [xx]: yo
    Offline message from xxx(Sun 04 Mar 2012 20:43 GMT)
    [xxx]: why u ban me for such a minor thing? is it coz i attacked u in oa yesterday?
    Offline message from xxx(Sun 04 Mar 2012 20:47 GMT)
    [xxx]: yo power crazy why u not banning omni for trolling? oh sry i forgot u are omni, if u gonna keep banning clans for even breathing on dnet, u may aswel get rid of it an go bk to using omni shopping channel
    Last edited by iolanda; Mar 5th, 2012 at 17:28:34.
    "Men are more ready to repay an injury than a benefit, because gratitude is a burden and revenge a pleasure. "

Quote Originally Posted by iolanda View Post
    Its not that easy to pick admins most decent people ive meet so far on rk1 dont wont to be bothered with it . So picking admins is tricky .

I suggest reporting em in a nice way instead of crying about pretty much like a 13 year old , it might have a different outcome , if people **** up they pay for it simple as that .

Also would like to add if you think beeing a admin is all fine you got to deal with this type of people daily :

Offline message from Ifixnothing (Sun 04 Mar 2012 20:42 GMT)
    Offline message from Ifixnothing (Sun 04 Mar 2012 20:43 GMT)
    [xxx]: why u ban me for such a minor thing? is it coz i attacked u in oa yesterday?
    Offline message from Ifixnothing (Sun 04 Mar 2012 20:47 GMT)
    [xxx]: yo power crazy why u not banning omni for trolling? oh sry i forgot u are omni, if u gonna keep banning clans for even breathing on dnet, u may aswel get rid of it an go bk to using omni shopping channel
    I've been dealing with tells like that for the past 3 1/2 years, i know what it's like

Offline message from Ifixnothing (Sun 04 Mar 2012 20:42 GMT)
    Offline message from Ifixnothing (Sun 04 Mar 2012 20:43 GMT)
    Offline message from Ifixnothing (Sun 04 Mar 2012 20:47 GMT)
    I love how you replaced the name of tell-sender by xxx ... yet kept the "Offline message from Ifixnothing (Sun 04 Mar 2012 20:42 GMT)"

And Fellowz, the correct spelling of "why u not banning omni for trolling?" is, in fact "why u no banning omni for trolling?"
    // Break time //

/\/\ Newcomers Alliance General and LMAA co-founder /\/\
    Froob for 3 years :
    Gridpain, Nfurter, Slayie, Forcedevente, Asafart, Theshrike, Whipingwillow, Malaucrane, Karmapolice.

Sloob since 2009 :
    Coredumped,Needleworkr,Weepinwilljr,Gridpainjr,Bet amale,Lackwit,Dusttodust, Ouvreboite,Boohoohoo,Asafurt,Whatsthat,Aziraphale
    220, 220, 200, 164, 150, 116, 110, 82, 70, 57, 40, 21 ...

Thus defining the word troll...
    Metafly7 220/30/70 "E"

Advfly7 170/19/42 "E"

Proud member of ~Spirit~ Rubi-Ka Atlantean

Anarchy proves this quote wrong: "War would end if the dead could return." ~ Stanley Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by Gridpain View Post
    I love how you replaced the name of tell-sender by xxx ... yet kept the "Offline message from Ifixnothing (Sun 04 Mar 2012 20:42 GMT)"

And Fellowz, the correct spelling of "why u not banning omni for trolling?" is, in fact "why u no banning omni for trolling?"

Ive got the biggest man cold evah! its sorta of a hexcuse .
    "Men are more ready to repay an injury than a benefit, because gratitude is a burden and revenge a pleasure. "

stuff
    Oh and clans will always accuse you for being biased towards omnies and omnies will accuse you for being biased towards clans.
    Also get used to being insulted everyday and hated by everyone.
    From time to time you will get intimidated also:

[xx]: i heard u got plently of clan alts
    [xx]: +powerleveled this eng
    [xx]: imma bann u from HC

If you think you can handle all of this on a day to day schedule and be unbiased let us know!

Lazy: down with Tessargi The Oppressor! he is literally a Frankensteinian monster made from combining Gadaffi Sadam Hitler Stalin and George Bush into one powerhungry oppressor of the free world.

Quote Originally Posted by Tessargi View Post
    Oh and clans will always accuse you for being biased towards omnies and omnies will accuse you for being biased towards clans.
    Also get used to being insulted everyday and hated by everyone.
    From time to time you will get intimidated also:

[xx]: i heard u got plently of clan alts
    [xx]: +powerleveled this eng
    [xx]: imma bann u from HC

If you think you can handle all of this on a day to day schedule and be unbiased let us know!
    I was simply pointing out that an admin banned 2 people for speaking about a topic in which he himself continued to talk about after. Maxis removed him though so that's all sorted.

I think it's about time that EVERYone starts being damned thankful for this FREE service and start behaving like adults.

Dnet is a great tool and if you can't see that then why are you even signed up?

Can't handle some troll baiting without instantly replying and through that perpetuate the problem? Then seek help. You guys are destroying a great tool for everyone that wants to just have a global shopping and communications network. It's sad that you can't see what you are doing.

ps. I'm sure there have been unfair admins but why do you even care? Just report them but don't use the bot as a forum for trolling or drama. Thanks!
    Last edited by Noobius76; Mar 6th, 2012 at 10:41:50.

Please make a separate channel for people want to finish their BS daily mission.

Also would like 2 separate shopping channels, keep the current channel and add a new one called shoppingcrap for people selling carb armour.
    This was what I was wearing. Tell me I asked for it

Quote Originally Posted by Marinegent View Post
    Soldier reflects just flat out need to be much stronger all the time (70%~ at level 220 at all times...)
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowgod View Post
    the day our pets last forever, like yours, is the day your reqs will be lowered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    To be fair, you are lucky the mods are as forgiving as they are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    your an idiot

Gotta agree with Noobius, i dont use it because i dont agree with how some of my friends got handled, but thats just fine. You dont HAVE to use it, but for others it might be great. I personally just found some of the spam anoying so i dont feel like receiving it anymore, theres an option for that and thats the unregister button. If u dont agree just unregister and leave it for other people to do with as they please
    Metafly7 220/30/70 "E"

Advfly7 170/19/42 "E"

Proud member of ~Spirit~ Rubi-Ka Atlantean

Anarchy proves this quote wrong: "War would end if the dead could return." ~ Stanley Baldwin

Dnet needs a restart it seems

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast