Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Dnet, hopefully the Neutnet of rk1

Quote Originally Posted by Canibaal View Post
    lol Maxi dude, why do u make dumb ppl admins on ur bot? i understand we took tara/towers from clans and now they banning ppl bcoz they can't do anything better?

is "Tazmd" admin on ur bot or some unknown alt of some admin?

[Dnet]: You have been banned from Dnet for 31 day(s). Reason: Provoking other people.

got that msg right i middle of a raid
    To be fair, I agree with you. It is quite an atrociously run bot. It makes iraid look pro.

You are ofcourse aware that Maxi is omni on RK1 Cani :-)

I got banned too, they don't seem to like people disagreeing with their rules much >.>

Fun tho, after handing out a few dumb bans you set off a chain reaction of stupid posts, good job mate
    Last edited by Kuyt; Feb 6th, 2012 at 19:16:17.
    NO U

I've said it in Hellcom and I'll say it here.
    Maxi is doing you all a favor by running this service and you all act childish and can't even respect some rules. Is it that hard not to reply to other flames on the bot?
    If you really don't like the rules you can always simply not use it and just let others enjoy it. Yes it's that easy.
    "The Tessargi Oppressor" 220/30 RK1 - P E

Lazy: down with Tessargi The Oppressor! he is literally a Frankensteinian monster made from combining Gadaffi Sadam Hitler Stalin and George Bush into one powerhungry oppressor of the free world.

btw, who made dnet admin AO police? they ban ppl without any explanation?

i was running a raid and while doing loot auctions, in middle of it some guy sends a tell...as i was bussy i ignored him, 2mins later i get dnet ban msg? Is your bot a public joke?

[Tazmd]: was that an prived raid or public raid?
    [Tazmd]: Hello was this an ninja loot?
    To [Tazmd]: wtf u want
    To [Tazmd]: so u r dnet admin?
    To [Tazmd]: why did u ban me?

Let me make it perfectly clear, i did not post on ur channel for the better part of that day....except one wtb some hud thingy!
    MyNameIsCani 220 Trox Solja
    Canibaal 215 Trox Enf
    Canifix 215 Trox Fix
    Pureevul 220 Trox Shade
    Canikeep 220 Trox Keeper
    Deathreturns 220 Solitus Doc
    Alphadawg 164 Opifex Fixer
    CanIKillYou 150 Solitus Adv
    Canistrikes 80 Nano Agent

Quote Originally Posted by Tessargi View Post
    I've said it in Hellcom and I'll say it here.
    Maxi is doing you all a favor by running this service and you all act childish and can't even respect some rules. Is it that hard not to reply to other flames on the bot?
    If you really don't like the rules you can always simply not use it and just let others enjoy it. Yes it's that easy.
    Favor or not, if u run ill-managed bot which has no sense of justification on admins part is definitely irresponsible!
    Canibaal 215 Trox Enf
    Canifix 215 Trox Fix
    Pureevul 220 Trox Shade
    Canikeep 220 Trox Keeper

If you start a service, and people start using it, no one owes you anything. You put yourself in a position of authority and with authority comes responsibility. You are serving your service-users, not the other way around. Tessargi's logic is pretty flawed I'm afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by Canibaal View Post
    btw, who made dnet admin AO police? they ban ppl without any explanation?

i was running a raid and while doing loot auctions, in middle of it some guy sends a tell...as i was bussy i ignored him, 2mins later i get dnet ban msg? Is your bot a public joke?

[Tazmd]: was that an prived raid or public raid?
    [Tazmd]: Hello was this an ninja loot?
    To [Tazmd]: wtf u want
    To [Tazmd]: so u r dnet admin?
    To [Tazmd]: why did u ban me?

Let me make it perfectly clear, i did not post on ur channel for the better part of that day....except one wtb some hud thingy!
    Your ban was silly indeed, but don't forget one thing, if it's their service they are allowed to cease your ability to use it. Just like funcom or any other company, they can ban your game account anytime they want without providing a reason, unlikely, but they can and did to some.

Your best bet is to contact someone else who has access and explain the situation without flaming.
    "The Tessargi Oppressor" 220/30 RK1 - P E

Lazy: down with Tessargi The Oppressor! he is literally a Frankensteinian monster made from combining Gadaffi Sadam Hitler Stalin and George Bush into one powerhungry oppressor of the free world.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuyt View Post

I got banned too, they don't seem to like people disagreeing with their rules much >.>

Fun tho, after handing out a few dumb bans you set off a chain reaction of stupid posts, good job mate
    I still dont understand what RULEs i broke?

Lemme see...i was running raid...

some random guy sends a tell about loot who is not in raid...so ignore

2mins later i get a ban

Did i post anything for past 6hrs on dnet channel? NO

What rule did i break here?
    Canibaal 215 Trox Enf
    Canifix 215 Trox Fix
    Pureevul 220 Trox Shade
    Canikeep 220 Trox Keeper

I have no idea what rule you broke Cani..
    NO U

Quote Originally Posted by Tessargi View Post
    Your ban was silly indeed, but don't forget one thing, if it's their service they are allowed to cease your ability to use it. Just like funcom or any other company, they can ban your game account anytime they want without providing a reason, unlikely, but they can and did to some.
    They can, but that doesn't make it right. So what's your point?

I can murder my pet fish, it's easy. I have that power over him. But would that necessarily make it right for me to do that?

You can't criticise customer/users of a service for speaking up, it's actually their right in most situations.

Half of the admins on Dnet atm are people that moved to rk1 from rk2 ( all of us at once ) . And we dont know alot of good/bad players/people here . So maxi has done what ever he could with what he knew .
    Now you got to understand the idea behind dnet came from rk2 , but after playing on rk1 for a good 9 months or so i can tell that this server is retarded when it comes to epeens on Dnet and spams and other stuff like that .
    In the next few days when i catch maxi on ill try and suggest a few more admins , people ive meet while playing on rk1 . Its not gona be many but atleast i hope they can do a fine job .

As to why people get banned there is a !rules command that everyone can use and just because some people have passed 5th grade and can come on forums and ask questions like "why did i get banned ? " ( when fact of the matter is you abused the bot or trolled or baited or spamed or what not ) doesnt mean maxi is a retard and your all right .

Dont want something free and helpfull , no problem at all i bet maxi can take it down in under 10s .
    "Men are more ready to repay an injury than a benefit, because gratitude is a burden and revenge a pleasure. "

Quote Originally Posted by iolanda View Post
    Half of the admins on Dnet atm are people that moved to rk1 from rk2 ( all of us at once ) . And we dont know alot of good/bad players/people here . So maxi has done what ever he could with what he knew .
    Now you got to understand the idea behind dnet came from rk2 , but after playing on rk1 for a good 9 months or so i can tell that this server is retarded when it comes to epeens on Dnet and spams and other stuff like that .
    In the next few days when i catch maxi on ill try and suggest a few more admins , people ive meet while playing on rk1 . Its not gona be many but atleast i hope they can do a fine job .

As to why people get banned there is a !rules command that everyone can use and just because some people have passed 5th grade and can come on forums and ask questions like "why did i get banned ? " ( when fact of the matter is you abused the bot or trolled or baited or spamed or what not ) doesnt mean maxi is a retard and your all right .

Dont want something free and helpfull , no problem at all i bet maxi can take it down in under 10s .
    So its free and helpful.......so no one care to take any responsibility?

why not just keep shopping/loot channel and remove rest? wont is make it easy? its really not hard lolz....do not allow anything other than wts/wtb on this bot.

Its your own mistake to make other channels and do not manage it correctly....your failure to identify proper admins on rk1 is completely you fault. dont hide behind that and say "hey we made such a cool bot for u and its free....so frack off!!?"
    Canibaal 215 Trox Enf
    Canifix 215 Trox Fix
    Pureevul 220 Trox Shade
    Canikeep 220 Trox Keeper

Im not hiding behind anything and the other channels where made with hopes people can keep it decent , i personally wont lie about myself i havent even looked for other admins , if anyone would have sent me a tell asking to be one id have asked him a few question and if i liked the answers id have sent him to maxi .
    We came here from rk2 in hopes to get more PvP nothing more nothing elce we are as some may call elitist jerks , so no i wont hide behind anything i just thought it would have some sort of decency on it .
    And excuse me but why should maxi remove that and remove this and work even more ? For what ? I mean he did it out of fun , i doubt just because people are used to it now that means he should work again to make it more viable for epeen spamers .
    "Men are more ready to repay an injury than a benefit, because gratitude is a burden and revenge a pleasure. "

Im not hiding behind anything and the other channels where made with hopes people can keep it decent , i personally wont lie about myself i havent even looked for other admins , if anyone would have sent me a tell asking to be one id have asked him a few question and if i liked the answers id have sent him to maxi .
    We came here from rk2 in hopes to get more PvP nothing more nothing elce we are as some may call elitist jerks , so no i wont hide behind anything i just thought it would have some sort of decency on it .
    And excuse me but why should maxi remove that and remove this and work even more ? For what ? I mean he did it out of fun , i doubt just because people are used to it now that means he should work again to make it more viable for epeen spamers .
    dude are u totally dumb?

i did not post anything on channel....as i understand someone else posted the msg on channel saying I looted RBP, then that admin of yours asks me if i ninjaed it(which btw is not his damn business), so i ignored him. 2mins later, i got dnet ban!

if you still missing the point, here it is : I didn't post anything on your channel.

As far as decency is concerned, it was you who called RK1 ppl retard not me....so excuse me and mind ur tongue!
    Last edited by Belaroth; Feb 7th, 2012 at 15:25:19. Reason: Removed Profanity
    Canibaal 215 Trox Enf
    Canifix 215 Trox Fix
    Pureevul 220 Trox Shade
    Canikeep 220 Trox Keeper

Actually I don't play more, and I never really was omni to begin with. Only joined quetz because I knew them from rk2, so gtfo.

Quote Originally Posted by Solox View Post
    If you start a service, and people start using it, no one owes you anything. You put yourself in a position of authority and with authority comes responsibility. You are serving your service-users, not the other way around. Tessargi's logic is pretty flawed I'm afraid.
    Im also in a position to not really care and make up rules on the fly, its even in the rules. Make a different system, ill even give you the user database so I dont have to run it anymore, tyvm. Trying to act PC to please everyone doesn't make a system any better, although I do admit Dnet isn't nearly as good as I would like it to be because I have no time for it.

In the next few days when i catch maxi on ill try and suggest a few more admins , people ive meet while playing on rk1.
    Send me a PM on forums, I need to outsource the administration anyways since I am not capable of doing it atm.

Ill look into what Cani posted on Dnet, but ive known Taz since 2005 and I doubt he gave 31 days for nothing. Plus there are no guidelines for admins to go by for banning people other then to reduce the useless spam (which before I gave Taz admin I hear was horribly bad because I wasnt trolling)
    TL 7
    RK2 - Maxisolja - 220/24 Trox Soldier | RK2 - Blitztrick - 220/25 Soli Fixer E | RK2 - Krakenz - 220/21 Trox Keep
    RK1 - Shanue - 218/30 Opi MA | RK2 - Redenf5 - 218/22 Trox Enf | RK2 - Jrollin - 214/25 Opi Shade
    TL 5
    RK2 - Memorial - 170/16 Opi Engi | RK2 - Maxisfix - 168/21 Opi Fixer E
    RK1 - Clento - 150/20 Soli Soldier | RK1 - Losodoc - 150/20 Soli Doctor
    RK2 - Loso - 150/20 Opi Advy | RK2 - Tachun - 150/13 Opi MP
    RK1 - Krakenz - 150/15 Trox Advy | RK1 - Loso - 150/13 Trox Advyoo.
    TL5 Fixer Information | GMT -08:00 West Coast Canada | Java AO Chat API | Dnet

It's no secret that dnet is the worst administrated bot going. I've lost count of the amount of undeserved bans in the last 12 months. Don't worry yourself about it cani. Clearly someone can't stand to be ignored :-(

Looked at the log and I think there was a mix up with the name to ban, unbanned you and banned the proper person. However I still haven't talked to Taz so dunno the real reason.
    TL 7
    RK2 - Maxisolja - 220/24 Trox Soldier | RK2 - Blitztrick - 220/25 Soli Fixer E | RK2 - Krakenz - 220/21 Trox Keep
    RK1 - Shanue - 218/30 Opi MA | RK2 - Redenf5 - 218/22 Trox Enf | RK2 - Jrollin - 214/25 Opi Shade
    TL 5

2012-02-05 22:07:27.812 - general [Kuytcrat]: AMG, Maxi swung the banhammer ! better watch out for replying [<font color=#E0FF00>Kuytcrat</font>]

Dumb bans for dumb people
    TL 7
    TL 5

Quote Originally Posted by Maxisolja View Post
    Looked at the log and I think there was a mix up with the name to ban, unbanned you and banned the proper person. However I still haven't talked to Taz so dunno the real reason.
    Thanks for fixing the mix-up! much appreciated
    Canibaal 215 Trox Enf
    Canifix 215 Trox Fix
    Pureevul 220 Trox Shade
    Canikeep 220 Trox Keeper

Quote Originally Posted by Maxisolja View Post
    2012-02-05 22:07:27.812 - general [Kuytcrat]: AMG, Maxi swung the banhammer ! better watch out for replying [<font color=#E0FF00>Kuytcrat</font>]

Dumb bans for dumb people
    Dumb bans from dumb people*

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast