Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Dnet, hopefully the Neutnet of rk1

Dnet is unresponsive right now.
    Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO Fansite Worldwide - Site Founder (Retired). | AOSpeak - Unofficial AO Teamspeak 3 Server - Founder (Retired). | AO Recipebook - In-Game Recipe/Tradeskill Bot - Founder (Retired).
    Founding member of the Council of Truth Clerical Staff.
    Keep in mind: My posts are my own personal views and thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by Windguaerd View Post
    Dnet is unresponsive right now.
    Notified max, should be working anytime soon.
    "The Tessargi Oppressor" 220/30 RK1 - P E

Lazy: down with Tessargi The Oppressor! he is literally a Frankensteinian monster made from combining Gadaffi Sadam Hitler Stalin and George Bush into one powerhungry oppressor of the free world.

Dnet is currently Offline.
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO Fansite Worldwide - Site Founder (Retired). | AOSpeak - Unofficial AO Teamspeak 3 Server - Founder (Retired). | AO Recipebook - In-Game Recipe/Tradeskill Bot - Founder (Retired).

Suspected power outage at the servers location, will get it turned on again as soon as I can.
    TL 7
    RK2 - Maxisolja - 220/24 Trox Soldier | RK2 - Blitztrick - 220/25 Soli Fixer E | RK2 - Krakenz - 220/21 Trox Keep
    RK1 - Shanue - 218/30 Opi MA | RK2 - Redenf5 - 218/22 Trox Enf | RK2 - Jrollin - 214/25 Opi Shade
    TL 5
    RK2 - Memorial - 170/16 Opi Engi | RK2 - Maxisfix - 168/21 Opi Fixer E
    RK1 - Clento - 150/20 Soli Soldier | RK1 - Losodoc - 150/20 Soli Doctor
    RK2 - Loso - 150/20 Opi Advy | RK2 - Tachun - 150/13 Opi MP
    RK1 - Krakenz - 150/15 Trox Advy | RK1 - Loso - 150/13 Trox Advyoo.
    TL5 Fixer Information | GMT -08:00 West Coast Canada | Java AO Chat API | Dnet

Quote Originally Posted by Maxisolja View Post
    Suspected power outage at the servers location, will get it turned on again as soon as I can.
    Please hurry, we're desperate.

Quote Originally Posted by Solox View Post
    Please hurry, we're desperate.
    Troll somewhere else.

(Dnet is up and running)

Lazy: down with Tessargi The Oppressor! he is literally a Frankensteinian monster made from combining Gadaffi Sadam Hitler Stalin and George Bush into one powerhungry oppressor of the free world.

[Dnet9]: [PVM] So... did the omlets whipe on gauntlet or what? [Luckystriker]

[Dnet]: You have been banned from Dnet for 3 day(s). Reason: Trolling

Since i obiously have no idea on what the difference between asking a simple question and trolling is i would like a godlike admin to explain this to me...
    Luckystriker 220/70/30 Solitus Soldier
    Luckyscrat 220/70/30Atrox Crat
    Sliced
    220/6x/2x Atrox Shade

Member of New Order

Shock... The dnet "admins" power tripping again.

Quote Originally Posted by Luckystriker View Post

Since i obiously have no idea on what the difference between asking a simple question and trolling is i would like a godlike admin to explain this to me...
    I'll look into this matter, it seems the question may have been taken the wrong way. It could have been read as a sarcastic trollish statement rather than a question. If I can, I will lift the ban.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhap View Post
    Shock... The dnet "admins" power tripping again.
    Nobody is perfect, people make mistakes, have bad days, etc. I apologize for any inconvenience.

Quote Originally Posted by Luckystriker View Post

1-2minutes earlier to your message someone else already posted that clans have the buff and that you can get it from OA.
    And then you post that, yes you trolled. I'll let this one slip since Wind unbanned you already.

It could have been read as a sarcastic trollish statement rather than a question.
    That's exactly what it was, a sarcastic trollish statement.
    Last edited by Tessargi; Nov 14th, 2012 at 02:48:06.

Quote Originally Posted by Tessargi View Post
    Your face is a sarcastic trollish statement.

[Dnet3]: [General] I would just like to thank my sponsors NIKE and Subway for this victory A Single Strand of Glowing Dark Energy [Antimatter]

Darkempire 220/30/70 Agent
    {edited by Anarrina: see me if you have questions}
    When specifically asked for positive words, responding with a personal attack is incredibly rude and inappropriate. Please do not repeat such behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by nums214 View Post
    If my wife never got preggo omni wouldn't have lost their fields. 2009 is pretty much when I quit.

What is the general channel for then?
    Manicmouse AR SMGs - 220/30 Clan Solitus Soldier - General of New Order
    Lawmaker Pistols - 220/30 Clan Atrox Bureaucrat | Sellyoursoul Shotgun - 220/30 Clan Nanomage Trader
    Adiee Pistols - 220/30 Clan Solitus Doctor | Boltcutter MA - 220/30 Clan Atrox Engineer | Anorexia - 220/30 Clan Nanomage Enforcer

Lazy: the caste system of ao today is clan > omni > wildlife > neuts.

Gatester: Crats have the best toolset for supporting a team in PVE.
    Aramsunat: WRONG! The team supports the crat if the crat is unable to solo (which is rare)!

Anything BUT general chat by the looks of things.

Ill repeat my post from almost 12 months ago;

Dnet is a great idea, spoiled by the actions of SOME (not windguard) nazi admins.

Ok, gonna go public with my thoughts here.

I could ban every single little smartass comment on Dnet when I'm on.

I don't, because I've give people leeway to... get this... have fun.

I ban people who post something which is may offend members of the bot. Like saying something about being gay, or that froobs are not welcomed into AO, or accusing someone of stealing something (which should be taken up with ARK or Customer Service and not Dnet).

Throwing a little "oh did omnis lost gauntlet? hehe" is a simple taunt, not offensive at all, even if it was aimed at clan player instead.

We're all adults on Dnet (I hope) and can handle a little taunt without an issue. At most (and this is rare) someone replies with another taunt and... it ends.

People use the bot sometimes to see if someone is online, because they don't know all the alts the person has. Dnet is not intended for that, but I allow it because it does not cause drama, nor does it offend anyone.

I'm not going to say that any Mod or Admin is a "nazi", but if someone with such position is banning users every single week, that person may need to reconsider what they're doing.

I've been a Mod on AOSpeak since it went online in April of 2011 and I've banned a total of 4 people in 19 months. And I'm fairly sure I'm the most strict of all Mods with very little leniency.

I became a Mod on Dnet to help that service, and it's so smooth that I rarely need to step in to send someone a tell to give a warning or even ban.

This is all I wanted to say, have a great day everyone.
    Last edited by Windguaerd; Nov 15th, 2012 at 00:41:29.

Quote Originally Posted by Tessargi View Post
    1-2minutes earlier to your message someone else already posted that clans have the buff and that you can get it from OA.
    And then you post that, yes you trolled. I'll let this one slip since Wind unbanned you already.

Wrongx2

I was at gauntlet, won the kill, and since i had nothing else to do after that i waited to see how much faster we were then the other teams, after waiting for 5+ mins i got even more bored. So i made the post on dnet since inside gauntlet and outside gauntlet is 2 different zones and vicinty dont work to shout at that place, so to ask the omni teams that was there i sent the tell to dnet.
    Luckystriker 220/70/30 Solitus Soldier
    Luckyscrat 220/70/30Atrox Crat
    Sliced
    220/6x/2x Atrox Shade

Member of New Order

Quote Originally Posted by Rhap View Post
    Anything BUT general chat by the looks of things.

Ill repeat my post from almost 12 months ago;

Dnet is a great idea, spoiled by the actions of SOME (not windguard) nazi admins.
    Well if you had play on rk2 you would know what is a "nazi" admin. You could have been banned for half of that and not for 3/4 days. Admins on rk1 are really fine and if you think you have been banned for a bad reason you are allowed to send a tell to them.
    Eilistrae 220/30/70 MA equip pic //Araushne 216/30 NT equip pic // Nhaundar 220/30 pic equip // Ahlysaaria 220/30 equip
    Dritst 220/30 Agent equip pic // Vhaeraun 218/30 fixer // Dylinrae 217/30 trader // Seldszar 220/29 adv
    Nhaundar 216/16 Trox enf <3 equip

* http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=544974 <3 ty, how some ppl can be
    * S*rovi1: cant log in game funcom not responding Mrdex: they're translating Mrdex: give em some time.
    * Phante: whining is directly proportional with incompetence imo the more you sux the more youll cry and ask for stupid stuff.
    * [Provision]: 500m if you can even dent me You gained 103 PVP Solo Score.

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast