Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Friday with Means - February 4th, 2011 - Meetings and Setups

Quote Originally Posted by shadowgod View Post
    I do hope Means' special costume was shipped over as well, so we can get new pics of him wearing it while at his new desk!
    shadowgod
    Genetic Manipulator

O.o FunCom has corrupted another good player?
    What about COT, the patch-rips etc..

Congratulations on the job, but I sure hope you will stay in touch with the community.

Regards
    -Ariensky
    Humankind can not gain anything, without first giving something in return.
    To obtain; something of equal value must be lost.
    That is the 1st law of equivalent exchange

Rubi-Ka needs: a nickel statue of an astronaut pointing at the sky
    With the description / plate saying:
    When the stars burn out and I find I lack the strength to continue...one of YOU wil pick up the flag and carry it forward.
    This really isn't a corporate product anymore...it belongs to all of us. Where it goes it up to us.

Funcom employee

Quote Originally Posted by ArienSky View Post
    shadowgod
    Genetic Manipulator

O.o FunCom has corrupted another good player?
    What about COT, the patch-rips etc..

Congratulations on the job, but I sure hope you will stay in touch with the community.

Regards
    -Ariensky
    haha, you just now noticed!? I've been a GM since October or so!

I was never officially apart of COT (just somewhat associated with it by default of being a Professional). However, my lil itemdb site for testlive is still there and being updated. Though, I'm slowly getting my new life (moving several hundred miles, and 4 states away from my home) balanced to the point i have time to even work on it again.

I'm still on IRC, and still here on the forums, though posting more rarely.

And thnx btw.

Level 1 to 300 in 8 Years! Pwn!
    - Join us on Discord! -
    AO WIKI!
    Arcanum!

Looks like a very cold office area. Goodluck on warming it up and making it home !

Thumbs up Innovation and new creation

Quote Originally Posted by shadowgod View Post
    haha, you just now noticed!? I've been a GM since October or so!

I was never officially apart of COT (just somewhat associated with it by default of being a Professional). However, my lil itemdb site for testlive is still there and being updated. Though, I'm slowly getting my new life (moving several hundred miles, and 4 states away from my home) balanced to the point i have time to even work on it again.

I'm still on IRC, and still here on the forums, though posting more rarely.

And thnx btw.
    I have been busy with RK4 stuff, so I didn't notice indeed. Congratulations
    Isn't this then an occasion to make the DB rips a part of the Anarchy-online.com website?
    It is still the only way for Agents to see what nanos they can use or not.

The community has done well in mainframe, auno, xyphos, but time has shown that these decay over the decades. Anarchy arcanum, having a great design, and no need to update seems to be the only one truly surviving.

Now they have you, what about making a budget eg. 1 month's salary, contact auno , xyphos and ask if they want to take ½ a month's salary to sell the code to FunCom and together set up a side that match in design. ofcause also provide a tool/introduction/documentation as how to update it.

Kind Regards
    -Ariensky

PS. and speaking about the AO website:
    it is impossible to see how much the game costs without signing up for an account.. HUGE error.
    Compared to that it is a lesser error that you can not read anything about the professions

Get Kintaii to write something, or at least copy-paste the descriptions from the Morning star..
    Humankind can not gain anything, without first giving something in return.
    To obtain; something of equal value must be lost.
    That is the 1st law of equivalent exchange

Rubi-Ka needs: a nickel statue of an astronaut pointing at the sky
    With the description / plate saying:
    When the stars burn out and I find I lack the strength to continue...one of YOU wil pick up the flag and carry it forward.
    This really isn't a corporate product anymore...it belongs to all of us. Where it goes it up to us.

Quote Originally Posted by ArienSky View Post
    Compared to that it is a lesser error that you can not read anything about the professions. Write something, or at least copy-paste the descriptions from the Morning star..
    No, no, no... Today's MMO-players need flashy CGI coupled with an awful beat that will put your heartrate way off.

I think the coming soon should be used for everything towards the Profession rebalance and as far as the Engine update as those are the two widely waited for things this year
    Daily Missions Bug Thread(Closed)

Aliantin - 206 Bureaucrat Retired Squad Commander of DeltaSquad
    Jetfix - 107 Fixer Retired DeltaSquad
    Aliannt - 145 Nano-Technician Retired

Quote Originally Posted by lainbr View Post
    EDIT: Who is the poor human being that work side by side with Kitaii? xD
    That space is reserved for his alter ego
    "War may be Hell....but it's good for business!"
    -The Association for Merchants,Manufacturers, and Morticians

[Kintaii]: Dude, I *am* weird
    [Kintaii]: I came to accept this many years ago and am much happier for it. XD
    [Kintaii]: Besides - I work on *AO*. That right there is proof of my oddness.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazeran View Post
    Because we discuses amongst ourselves about it and things do get changed. What FC wants and what the proffs try to get are usually two different things thought. Whining about not getting it faster cause proffs get to see it first won't help anything though.
    You mistake me, i couldnt care how fast we get it, i'm more concerned with how professionals and by extention the playerbase, are ignored by the dev team.
    ALTS: Alienhunter, Moonglum, Quellist, Quellcrist, Jesharet

Funcom employee

Quote Originally Posted by absynth View Post
    state or ole miss?
    USM ftw. =P
    Brad L. McAtee / Kintaii
    Former Senior AO Designer & Jack of All Trades
    (2007 - 2012)
    ~~ Twitter :: Facebook :: Norse Noir ~~

Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    USM ftw. =P
    Not too far from my hometown - Meridian.

last
    Hailing from Kirkland Washington
    Enfraam 217/21 NT
    10,000 levels

Quote Originally Posted by Flipyap View Post
    No, no, no... Today's MMO-players need flashy CGI coupled with an awful beat that will put your heartrate way off.
    You mean like the Super Bowl halftime show?

O SNAP
    [[ RYUAHN | 220/21 Opifex Trader
    == Proud Member of Core ==
    [[ ALASTROPHE | 220/15 Solitus Martial-Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    There is literally nothing wrong with {Shutdown Skills} in it's current incarnation. What should be being looked at is the reason why it's needed so much. E.g, the incredible amount of Alpha being thrown around and the fickleness of Evade profs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    I walk in to BS... could not perk people... with 3704 AR and 300 AAD drain... NT facerolled me, shade instagibbed me, after a few minutes I just decided not gonna bother.

Convenient, you just park your car next to your desk?

Minova:220:30:doc
    Looke:220:30:adv
    Winova:174:24:sold
    Rinova:168:23:nt
    Meanova:126:15:trader
    Meenova:95:10:agent
    Redemption

it looks like TSW out of your window
    im also not sure if kintaii will miss his old workplace (http://funpho.com/wp-content/uploads...orkstation.jpg)

honestly your office looks horrible ^^
    some confetti bombs and a flower would do, throw some paperballs ... ah .. Means is out of that haha, guess who has to be behind the glass ^^

gl in canadonia people ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Memphisraves View Post
    hopefully you guys can ****e it up a bit instead of the Frankfurt am Main airport parking garage look :P.
    lol

The funcom staff should consider their present layout - and furniture - a suggestion, a starting point. No more. Let your landlord know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorathon View Post
    Wouldn't it be better if all the attributes were combined into one skill called "goodness?"

Quote Originally Posted by -Klod- View Post
    Seriously, dude. I hate you. -.-
    This actually made me happy. A good end to a Good Day. ^.^
    ____ Equipment
    Kopo: There's nothing wrong with the (NT) profession itself, it's just that the other 99.9% of us playing it are deluded & incompetent.
    Unzipped: I'm right, Schmorgi is right... everyone else is wrong and /org lazy.... yep... that pretty much sums up my thoughts.
    Mangle: .... even still the leveling curve seems steep. Why must there be an exponential leveling curve? Who the hell invented that crap with MMOs to begin with?
    deniska: malewerecat h8 for making me agree with Masta
    sobeguy:Anyhow, Marius was evil regardless. Gaute was evil too. They are like, the Bat Man and Robin of evil. They probably run around in tights and masks, making vaguely homoerotic comments, and generally meddling anywhere people are trying to have fun!
    Righteous:Sil is in the kitchen making some sandwiches, he says you're lying and doesn't know who you are.
    Sephiroth:you managed to bother two people with one sentence. Nice
    I Remember The Missing: Nepenthia, Naraya, Satenia.

Sup Sols.
    Sephiroth56 - 220 NT Atlantean - equipment
    Articate - The Brave New World.
    Sephiroth

Four enforcers
    trapped by the sea
    one teased the 'techi
    then they were three

I have found the source of the engine delays.. New monitors for everyone!
    Irmo 220 sol
    Hogfather 220 doc "ER...HO. HO. HO."
    Wintersmith 220 crat
    Ainur 209 trader
    Viralbots Incorporated

"Real children don't go hoppity-skip unless they are on drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by Solstiare View Post
    This actually made me happy. A good end to a Good Day. ^.^
    You have a short... sig.
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast