Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Patch rips

On Test:
    18.04.11.00 -> 18.04.11.01 [View] [Download]

18.04.11.01 -> 18.04.11.02 [View] [Download]

On Live:
    18.04.10 -> 18.04.11 [View] [Download]
    Last edited by NoGoal; Oct 26th, 2011 at 11:33:06.
    blah

Power Boosts!!!
    Finally :-D

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Quote Originally Posted by Wakizaka View Post
    Power Boosts!!!
    wut ?
    // Break time //

/\/\ Newcomers Alliance General and LMAA co-founder /\/\
    Froob for 3 years :
    Gridpain, Nfurter, Slayie, Forcedevente, Asafart, Theshrike, Whipingwillow, Malaucrane, Karmapolice.

Sloob since 2009 :
    Coredumped,Needleworkr,Weepinwilljr,Gridpainjr,Bet amale,Lackwit,Dusttodust, Ouvreboite,Boohoohoo,Asafurt,Whatsthat,Aziraphale
    220, 220, 200, 164, 150, 116, 110, 82, 70, 57, 40, 21 ...

Quote Originally Posted by Gridpain View Post
    wut ?
    this ?
    blah

oh my !

oh, and this : "Makes the catgirl do stuff."

hummmm Kinky ...
    // Break time //

Froob for 3 years :
    Gridpain, Nfurter, Slayie, Forcedevente, Asafart, Theshrike, Whipingwillow, Malaucrane, Karmapolice.

Sloob since 2009 :
    Coredumped,Needleworkr,Weepinwilljr,Gridpainjr,Bet amale,Lackwit,Dusttodust, Ouvreboite,Boohoohoo,Asafurt,Whatsthat,Aziraphale

Are level boosts coming now? Or is it just given icons?
    Darkempire 220/30/70 Agent
    {edited by Anarrina: see me if you have questions}
    When specifically asked for positive words, responding with a personal attack is incredibly rude and inappropriate. Please do not repeat such behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by nums214 View Post
    If my wife never got preggo omni wouldn't have lost their fields. 2009 is pretty much when I quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Alternity View Post
    Are level boosts coming now? Or is it just given icons?
    they are nodrop, and can be looted in LoX
    // Break time //

Froob for 3 years :

Sloob since 2009 :

Quote Originally Posted by Gridpain View Post
    they are nodrop, and can be looted in LoX
    Haha
    Darkempire 220/30/70 Agent
    {edited by Anarrina: see me if you have questions}
    When specifically asked for positive words, responding with a personal attack is incredibly rude and inappropriate. Please do not repeat such behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by nums214 View Post
    If my wife never got preggo omni wouldn't have lost their fields. 2009 is pretty much when I quit.

omg catgirl pet!

Quote Originally Posted by Wakizaka View Post
    Power Boosts!!!
    We need lootz now!

18.4.11 Live to 18.4.12.1 Test patch

patch : http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5329566/AO/18.4.12.1.zip
    viewer: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5329566/AO/aodboffline.zip

All of the SSC back/shoulder pad armor requirements are dropped to 999 (Fatou/Mandelbrot/Collatz all 3 have the same req).
    Infused Hardcore CPU Upgrade now properly lowers nano cost by 15% instead of raising.

Edit: DBrip-wise 18.4.12 Live & 18.4.12.1 Test are the same.
    Last edited by CriticalDmg; Nov 3rd, 2011 at 16:57:50.
    •••••••• zDD - a Damage/HEALS/Tanks/XP parser ••••••••
    Quote Originally Posted by Vlain View Post
    yea...the best way to fix messed up game mechanics is by giving up item slots for new 'bug fix items'...like I said before, next we'll get the Staff of Pet Pathing and perhaps an Anti-LD Ring and how about some pants that make it so I don't get forced to autoface my opponent after casting a nano when I'm trying to run away...Combined Developer's Wear of Autoface Resistance, and maybe some new symbs with broken quest resistance, oh, and how could I forget the upgrade to the scuba gear that adds Rubberbanding Resistance...

18.4.12 Live to 18.4.13.0 Test patch:

patch : http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5329566/AO/18.4.13.0.zip

Just a few things that I noticed (aside the big amount of holiday stuff):

Oh, there's a new snowball nano, and a Di.. erm.. Richard... ah... I mean... Zix-in-a-Box.
    yea...the best way to fix messed up game mechanics is by giving up item slots for new 'bug fix items'...like I said before, next we'll get the Staff of Pet Pathing and perhaps an Anti-LD Ring and how about some pants that make it so I don't get forced to autoface my opponent after casting a nano when I'm trying to run away...Combined Developer's Wear of Autoface Resistance, and maybe some new symbs with broken quest resistance, oh, and how could I forget the upgrade to the scuba gear that adds Rubberbanding Resistance...

New ma weapon WITH FAST ATTACK, should be fun + high level pb that needs to be popped on the pande inc
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm

Why are there separate tonfas for atrox? They seem exactly the same?
    New Engine - Announced: June 2007 ETA: Soon™ I'm speechless (June 2015)
    Rebalancing - Announced: January 2009 ETA: December 21, 2012 Started! (April 2015)
    New TL7 Pets - Announced: March 2009 ETA: Uh...
    AS Changes - Announced: July 2009 ETA: TBA
    Parry/Riposte - Announced: October 2009 ETA: ??? Did it! (April 2015)
    Perk Changes - Announced: October 2009 ETA: Right after server merge Started! (April 2015)
    Breed Change - Announced: November 2009 ETA: Hell freezing They did it!!! (Oct 2012)
    Beta Server - Announced: January 2010 ETA: Pigs Flying Did it! (Feb 2014)

Quote Originally Posted by nanoforcer View Post
    New ma weapon WITH FAST ATTACK
    Actually it's been rotting in the DB since 18.2.0.
    Quote Originally Posted by Louderer789 View Post
    Why are there separate tonfas for atrox? They seem exactly the same?
    Most likely due to ragdoll/animation incompatibility (like the NT decks).

Quote Originally Posted by CriticalDmg View Post
    Oh, there's a new snowball nano,
    Cool, hope it has greater effect, visuals, added animation and sound.
    Disclaimer: My posts should not be read by anyone.

18.4.13.0 to 18.4.13.2 Test server patch:

patch : http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5329566/AO/18.4.13.2.zip

Contains mostly fixes, plus:
    The damage that the Prohibited Hand-Mortar of Bacam-Xum does went from 225-450(250) to 350-467(563) and now has Fling Shot.

anyone got a picture of the new ma weaps? trox and other version?

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast