Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Patch rips

Sorry for reviving the old topic, but having social AI armor with same icon as the real thing creates opportunity for a scam during face-to-face trade. May I suggest adding something obvious to the replica's icon? Like quotes maybe?

Uh, the replicas are no drop.
    Autohead 220/30/70 Solitus Soldier - Synergy Factor
    Auron 220/25 Keeper ::: Shadowslave 220/23 Shade ::: Radius 211/21 Nano-Technician
    Sunza 207/21 Martial Artist ::: Voss 182/15 Engineer ::: Shadowhead 150/16 Agent

18.04.05.03 -> 18.04.06.00 [View]

18.04.05.03 -> 18.04.06.0a [View]
    Last edited by NoGoal; Jun 17th, 2011 at 16:48:23.
    blah

Could be something with my setting and stuff, but i just see a bunch of text.
    Nope turned off peerblock and stuff, still weird here.

Edit, nvm, now it kicked in
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm

Just saw that there's a problem with all Teleport A, B, etc; Control Center and Event Loop items which `hides`a lot more items.

Edit: I manually edited the file to fix it but I guess it means there's a problem on either that item or with the parser.
    Last edited by NoGoal; Jun 17th, 2011 at 16:50:01.
    blah

Funcom employee

Quote Originally Posted by NoGoal View Post
    Just saw that there's a problem with all Teleport A, B, etc; Control Center and Event Loop items which `hides`a lot more items.

Edit: I manually edited the file to fix it but I guess it means there's a problem on either that item or with the parser.
    These items have a new spell-type "Remove buff with this number". This might be the source of the issue. Good news on our end is they work.
    Colin Cragg
    This "Means" Cake
    Past Game Director (2008-2011)

Thank you for the reply Means.

I don't have the will to spend my spare time into this atm (my motivation is roughly at -∞+1) though :|.
    blah

zDD - a Damage/HEALS/Tanks/XP parser
    Quote Originally Posted by Vlain View Post
    yea...the best way to fix messed up game mechanics is by giving up item slots for new 'bug fix items'...like I said before, next we'll get the Staff of Pet Pathing and perhaps an Anti-LD Ring and how about some pants that make it so I don't get forced to autoface my opponent after casting a nano when I'm trying to run away...Combined Developer's Wear of Autoface Resistance, and maybe some new symbs with broken quest resistance, oh, and how could I forget the upgrade to the scuba gear that adds Rubberbanding Resistance...

Infused Morphing Memory, is this new? I don't see an expansion tag on it, possibly usable by froobs (with high enough reqs of course)?
    Wallybertius, 200 Omni Engineer Solitus, male
    de-facto leader of Alt.org.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Long story short: Thingie with the stuff. *nods sagely*

Yeah I wonder if an item is required to "infuse" it (like DB infuser) or if it's just a name change for the higher QLs as you keep right clicking with no item tradeskill required.
    Autohead 220/30/70 Solitus Soldier - Synergy Factor
    Auron 220/25 Keeper ::: Shadowslave 220/23 Shade ::: Radius 211/21 Nano-Technician
    Sunza 207/21 Martial Artist ::: Voss 182/15 Engineer ::: Shadowhead 150/16 Agent

Decided to go on with XRDB4 for now. Good news is that rips will work with aodboffline again. Downside is that all nanos will be listed under 'misc' until I either ask Xyphos to add a small change to his xml, do my own plugin for it, fix previous stuff or change the xslt.

Live:
    18.04.05 -> 18.04.06 [View] [Download]

Test:
    18.04.06.00 -> 18.04.06.01 [View] [Download]
    18.04.06.01 -> 18.04.06.02 [View] [Download]
    blah

No new/modified items in 18.04.07
    blah

No new/modified items in 18.04.07.01
    blah

Tinfoil hats were lost somewhere wtb them as soon as possible or i quit.
    Asasello, Sottcapo, Ciex, Rychu, Ciek, Zomowiec, Ciekafsky, Rysiek, Chinaski, Libertarian, Propertarian.

No new/modified items in 18.04.07.

I assume the 2 patches on test and the one going live are for this:
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    Macrosun and others have been working through their weekends and evenings to find a good solution to this problem for the last two weeks. We have deployed two versions to the test dimension this week in an attempt to fix this problem...the second one shows the results we were hoping for.
    blah

zDD - a Damage/HEALS/Tanks/XP parser
    Quote Originally Posted by Vlain View Post
    yea...the best way to fix messed up game mechanics is by giving up item slots for new 'bug fix items'...like I said before, next we'll get the Staff of Pet Pathing and perhaps an Anti-LD Ring and how about some pants that make it so I don't get forced to autoface my opponent after casting a nano when I'm trying to run away...Combined Developer's Wear of Autoface Resistance, and maybe some new symbs with broken quest resistance, oh, and how could I forget the upgrade to the scuba gear that adds Rubberbanding Resistance...

anything from the new instances?

bump
    ::Veteran of Divine::
    Thecrowalt1 - 220/19/62 - Solitus Keeper - Clan - Gimped
    Thecrow91 - 132/7/? - Solitus Doctor - Clan - First Toon
    Many others under 100

Quote Originally Posted by Otansaanpas View Post
    AO is too hard.. better nerf all content

Apparently not yet. Only the new social junk it seems
    TWADER - Rimor Clanner - 220/31/70 - Trox Trader of Quetzalcoatl
    ATLANTEAN SERVER
    The Firm
    Godt Saa... Eller - STEEL!
    House Maadiah
    RIMOR SERVER
    The Syndicate
    Quetzlcoat

Quote Originally Posted by ICCKoruption View Post
    If you go to old athens, or omni entertainment be sure to look for the Rubi-ka museum of natural history. you will find numerous Traders that have been immaculately restored to their original states, some archeological digs were intentionally based around reclaim terminals.
    if you do find a trader still in circulation, be sure to check the expiry date, they are usually marked :best before june 2001.

18.04.08.01 -> 18.04.08.02 [View]
    blah

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast