Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Patch rips

Anyone with better eyes than me found a diference in S7 weapons, per chance ?
    // Break time //

/\/\ Newcomers Alliance General and LMAA co-founder /\/\
    Froob for 3 years :
    Gridpain, Nfurter, Slayie, Forcedevente, Asafart, Theshrike, Whipingwillow, Malaucrane, Karmapolice.

Sloob since 2009 :
    Coredumped,Needleworkr,Weepinwilljr,Gridpainjr,Bet amale,Lackwit,Dusttodust, Ouvreboite,Boohoohoo,Asafurt,Whatsthat,Aziraphale
    220, 220, 200, 164, 150, 116, 110, 82, 70, 57, 40, 21 ...

18.04.01 -> 18.04.02 [View] [Download]

Quote Originally Posted by Gridpain View Post
    Anyone with better eyes than me found a diference in S7 weapons, per chance ?
    Glory proc it seems
    blah

aye 24 and 42 aao procs with 5% chance both in each weapon.

"Rubi-Ka Safari: Parrot"
    Transforms the caster into a Reet. Movement speed and evasion are increased, but maximum health is reduced. You are able to fly when in this form, but this nano formula is not able to be executed indoors. When in this form you are also unable to attack. NOTE: Using the grid in this form is not allowed.

Really good idea.
    Everyone is struck by awe the first time they fly in AO.
    Helps introducing the Adv morphs to new people also

..and the catchphrase of this Christmas will be "nice rack"

Kind Regards
    -Ariensky

PS. thank you for the patch rips NoGoal
    Humankind can not gain anything, without first giving something in return.
    To obtain; something of equal value must be lost.
    That is the 1st law of equivalent exchange

Rubi-Ka needs: a nickel statue of an astronaut pointing at the sky
    With the description / plate saying:
    When the stars burn out and I find I lack the strength to continue...one of YOU wil pick up the flag and carry it forward.
    This really isn't a corporate product anymore...it belongs to all of us. Where it goes it up to us.

zDD - a Damage/HEALS/Tanks/XP parser
    Quote Originally Posted by Vlain View Post
    yea...the best way to fix messed up game mechanics is by giving up item slots for new 'bug fix items'...like I said before, next we'll get the Staff of Pet Pathing and perhaps an Anti-LD Ring and how about some pants that make it so I don't get forced to autoface my opponent after casting a nano when I'm trying to run away...Combined Developer's Wear of Autoface Resistance, and maybe some new symbs with broken quest resistance, oh, and how could I forget the upgrade to the scuba gear that adds Rubberbanding Resistance...

18.04.02 -> 18.04.03 [View] [Download]
    blah

18.04.03.00 -> 18.04.04.00 [View] [Download]

No new or modified items in 18.04.04.01
    No new or modified items in 18.04.04.02
    No new or modified items in 18.04.05.00
    Last edited by NoGoal; Apr 15th, 2011 at 10:14:45.
    blah

18.04.05.00 -> 18.04.05.01 [View] [Download]
    blah

Thanks nogoal, but it does not seem to work in aodboffline (yes, i did unpack it )

Tin foil hat !
    // Break time //

Froob for 3 years :
    Gridpain, Nfurter, Slayie, Forcedevente, Asafart, Theshrike, Whipingwillow, Malaucrane, Karmapolice.

Sloob since 2009 :
    Coredumped,Needleworkr,Weepinwilljr,Gridpainjr,Bet amale,Lackwit,Dusttodust, Ouvreboite,Boohoohoo,Asafurt,Whatsthat,Aziraphale

All those "NOT SHADE" tags gone.... O.O
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunfytr View Post
    I have played my toon 280 days. You have played ur toon 36 days. My toon is better. Get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by swedoc View Post
    Thanks nogoal, but it does not seem to work in aodboffline (yes, i did unpack it )
    It's due to indents and line breaks. I changed that a while back and noone complained so far so I just assumed that nobody bothered to use it anymore.

I believe most are fine with my xml transformation anyway so check it out ; ).
    blah

I usually do read it as it is on your site, but this patch changed so damned much so i though it could be a bit easier to check armor/weapons/what ever by category in aodboffline, but oh well, nvm then

...so i though it could be a bit easier to check armor/weapons/what ever by category in aodboffline...
    There you go:
    patch: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5329566/AO/18.04.05.01.zip
    reader: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5329566/AO/aodboffline.zip

While I like NoGoal's site better then using aodboffline, I like looking at 2 copies at once (the regular and reverse patch), to spot differences

So... besides the vanishing 'no Shade' tags, and the numerous new icons, the only noticeable differences I've found are:
    "Touch of Marius (BETA)" got nullified (nerfing GMs now ?)
    "Ring of Presence" lost it's "Adventuring" buff (the beginning of removing "cosmetic" skills ?)
    "Nano Crystal (Insight into the Shadowlands)" lost it's adventuring/SI reqs
    "Daring Syndrome" has it's effect nullified
    "Glowing Biotech Rod Ring" got fixed
    "Sacrosanct Enel Sword Staff"/"Sacrosanct Xum Sword Staff" got their range fixed (from 25 to 5 meters)
    "Aban Fala's Bracer of ..." all 6 of these lost their NODROP flag (not sure if they're even attainable atm).
    Fixers' "Wake Up Call" has another nano line it removes (if I'm not wrong, it's probably the -2k inits debuff from the new encounter)
    and a few tweaks to some social stuff (hud items/protest placards)
    yea...the best way to fix messed up game mechanics is by giving up item slots for new 'bug fix items'...like I said before, next we'll get the Staff of Pet Pathing and perhaps an Anti-LD Ring and how about some pants that make it so I don't get forced to autoface my opponent after casting a nano when I'm trying to run away...Combined Developer's Wear of Autoface Resistance, and maybe some new symbs with broken quest resistance, oh, and how could I forget the upgrade to the scuba gear that adds Rubberbanding Resistance...

18.04.05.01 -> 18.04.05.02 [View]
    blah

Quote Originally Posted by NoGoal View Post
    18.04.05.01 -> 18.04.05.02 [View]
    If there was anything AO needed at this moment in time, its more social clothes and leet pets.
    Now, one of the reasons we’ve spent the last month arguing about the debt ceiling is that half of the "teabag" Congress signed a vow to never raise taxes. Someone just handed them something and it wasn’t a gun, a crucifix or a fetus — so they signed it. Why? "Because we’re rugged individuals who love freedom. Now excuse us while we sign this document swearing to do as we’re told." --Bill Maher

well, 10th anniversay inc ...
    // Break time //

Froob for 3 years :

Sloob since 2009 :

Quote Originally Posted by Gridpain View Post
    well, 10th anniversay inc ...
    Due to unforseen circumstances and a severe case of the flu, the 10th anniversary has been postponed. FC is confident they will have the 10th anniversary items ready for it's 11th annviersary celebration. See you all next year!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunfytr View Post
    I have played my toon 280 days. You have played ur toon 36 days. My toon is better. Get over it.

18.4.5 : http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5329566/AO/1...o%2018.4.5.zip
    viewer : http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5329566/AO/aodboffline.zip

p.s. The Test server patch from 18.04.05.02 to 18.04.05.03 didn't seem to have any new/modified items.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast