Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Patch rips

Quote Originally Posted by DecemberSky View Post
    not sure how I feel about the Replica AI armor sets. What is left to show that you've actually invest money and time into your char? Its the last bit of "status" armor out there minus a set of beast armor.
    I agree, + all the memories they are associated with now. Absolutely no to armor replicas.

Some "social" (hi specs for example) items should be "rare" and encounter unique.

Replicas of old RK armors should absolutely not be made. Period. I did not camp my DB Trooper armor set for months to see a lvl 1 wearing a full set while going to subway and wearing leet spine swords!!! This goes for sentinel, flower guard, and every other armor that has unique texture... It's epeen, it's prestigio,..don't take that away from us...

Edit: AI armor is fugly so u can give that for social
    Cadaver Nihtilah Sanguins - 220/70/27 shade.
    Waste Technium Collector - 200 fr00b engi - RL in Froob200 \o/
    Satanic Voldrug Wrath -- Grid Benliah Vampire -- Divine Acathist Curse --

I'm loving the buffing cans. Maybe now my trader can be in old athens and not get harassed for a 131 5 million times. )
    o.0BizzNatch 220 Keeper0.o
    o.0Mybizznitch 209 Trader0.o
    RK ONE
    o.0Civilian Protection Agencey0.o

Quote Originally Posted by NoGoal View Post
    You know that Sentinels hate everything that isn't clan right?
    Let them m8, it's not like RP based reasons have been shocking them of recent (like hacked micro fred sleeves, even though it came out they were not quite hacked...)

But as a side note, the more they will **** through RP and background, the harder it's gonna be to counter the "equal boards for neuts" lobby.

"Ben, qu'est-ce que vous faites là, Mr Le Pen?"

"Moi? Rien. J'attends..."
    Tribute to Aratink : Racatti and Artyomis will be pale shadows of you as long as they don't have the infamous Clanslator in their sig.
    Noim, Neutral TL7 NT
    Sethis, Neutral TL7 Keeper
    Anthraxal, Omni TL5 Enfotrox

So... anyone know why doctor was removed from the professions able to use the SE nunchacko? Was kinda looking forward to getting that on my tl5 MA doc...
    Aeliniyah Opifex Doc | Venkula Solitus Doc | Rohtoiivari Trox Doc | Yutheron Solitus Trader Ianamura NM Crat
    Technigyro Trox Enfo | Gizmoplex Trox Keeper | Icarya Opi MA | Vinetto Opifex Shade | Retku Solitus Engineer
    Geraplex Trox Sold | Tuulispaa Opifex Fixer | Wertion Solitus MP | Kemoplex Trox MA
    And a fleet of other alts...

Quote Originally Posted by SoapTarder View Post
    its funny how AO requires so much grinding and effort to make any progress, both ingame and in Development

Quote Originally Posted by Aeliniyah View Post
    So... anyone know why doctor was removed from the professions able to use the SE nunchacko? Was kinda looking forward to getting that on my tl5 MA doc...
    Yeah that really is a bad move. Plus, why only these 3 special editions? wtb for all weapon categories!! If someone says they are overpowerd, then he's an idiot...Those weapons we're perfect for use untill u get xan ones....buf ofc, let's nerf them! Lets nerf everything! Lets nerf running! Only /walk for j00!
    Cadaver Nihtilah Sanguins - 220/70/27 shade.
    Waste Technium Collector - 200 fr00b engi - RL in Froob200 \o/
    Satanic Voldrug Wrath -- Grid Benliah Vampire -- Divine Acathist Curse --

Quote Originally Posted by Nihtilah View Post
    Yeah that really is a bad move. Plus, why only these 3 special editions? wtb for all weapon categories!! If someone says they are overpowerd, then he's an idiot...Those weapons we're perfect for use untill u get xan ones....buf ofc, let's nerf them! Lets nerf everything! Lets nerf running! Only /walk for j00!
    check previous rips, other weapons are there.

18.04.00.05 -> 18.04.00.06 [View] [Download]
    blah

Replica Armor Set: ICC Peacekeeper with Helmet

HOT!!!!
    Life is bare, gloom and misery everywhere.

Why did they reduce the stat reqs on the special ofab and rings by 1 and level by 1?

It's 'greater than' in the xml while it's 'greater or equal' in game.
    blah

Quote Originally Posted by NoGoal View Post
    It's 'greater than' in the xml while it's 'greater or equal' in game.
    ah ok, thanks.

18.03.14 -> 18.04.00 [View] [Download]
    blah

Quote Originally Posted by Lusos101 View Post
    IMO both faction and profession specific armors should have the tags kept in social. It just feels wrong to see things that are specific being used by everyone.
    bump!
    that simple

are the new S7 weapon realy in-game like that ??

and ohhh a 1hand SMG removed and replaced by a 2hand SMG with 2 hours FA cycle.
    // Break time //

/\/\ Newcomers Alliance General and LMAA co-founder /\/\
    Froob for 3 years :
    Gridpain, Nfurter, Slayie, Forcedevente, Asafart, Theshrike, Whipingwillow, Malaucrane, Karmapolice.

Sloob since 2009 :
    Coredumped,Needleworkr,Weepinwilljr,Gridpainjr,Bet amale,Lackwit,Dusttodust, Ouvreboite,Boohoohoo,Asafurt,Whatsthat,Aziraphale
    220, 220, 200, 164, 150, 116, 110, 82, 70, 57, 40, 21 ...

18.04.00.06 -> 18.04.01.00 [View] [Download]
    blah

Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Far as the OFAB prof tags go... we talked about this one and decided for having them the tags because those armours are so heavily tied to professions as it is. You look at someone wearing the Advy set and you know that it's an Advy. In a PvP scenario, where someone's wearing a set in their social tab, we didn't want to lose that instant visual recognizability that the armour would normally infer.
    Sorry Kintaii, but what about the Clan suit and Omni Force/Doc suit. FC makes/see's the difference in Proffession but not in Fraction. It's all about where to draw the line and for what it's worth, I think Fraction is higher on the list than a Proffession is. I understand why Ofab should be proff locked aswell since one piece might be overpowered in once other hands but regarding looks and socialtabs we crossed the line already. Might aswell make the Equip tab "Playshift req" and the Social tab free of all that. Thus buying a Crat back on an Advy for Social perpose only.

With Social Tab, Game lost its fell about "This is this proffesion" long time ago. 220 useing Soldier Shoulderplates T3, almost everyone now can get social Omni Med/Omni Forces armor. Atleast Social should be usable only for social purposes, not combat.
    I like PvP
    TL6: Tereshkova 200 eng / Patrollerz 200 sol / Tankietka 200 NM enf / Pielegniarka 200 Tank Doc / Oleska 200 SOLIKeep
    TL5: Miazga 150 sol / Piknababa 150 NM Enf 2he / Gigantika 150 NM Enf / Malutki 150 Enf Trox WIP
    TL4: Ladyrazor 112 fixer (retired) / Shha 100 NT / Cycolina lvl 100 NM Enforcer
    + Tons of other chars...
    I make weird TwInkz!
    Signature updated: 29/06/2016

18.04.01.02 -> 18.04.02.01 [View] [Download]
    blah

Saw a typo on all Premium Healing Laboratory - Stage X
    (...) This laboratory can be upgraded (...) by applying a Veteran Healing Laboratory Upgrade Kit. (...) This item is NOT compatible with the Veteran Healing Laboratory Upgrade Kit.
    Bold text is wrong.
    blah

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast