Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: If you agree

If you agree

that social interaction with women is disturbing. Please sign here.

Girls are aliens. Seriously.

I mean, if the neighbor girl, you always think is the nicest and least frightening turns out to be a S&M addict and starts biting you and starts trying to fill you up with Captain Morgan, soon as you are left alone with her. HALP!

Or maybe i just fail at life.
    Neophyte Nerf"Shareida"Batted First Order
    Freshman Jefferey"Bailan2"Ginsberg - Retired
    Shareidah - First Order

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    it's written in the bible.
    Matthew 23:13 "and the trader hath casteth bulk trader at the young age of 14. and it was good. and so he hath an extra 260 comp lit and he hath equippeth better ncu's. and it was good too.
    A Producer's point of view

it has been stated before and many tests have been run, and re-run to prove that there is no womens on the internets. so never fear AO is here to protect you from them!
    Former Assistant Director of Pack of Noobs

Fake Friday with Means, and it worked!

Quote Originally Posted by Shareida View Post

I mean, if the neighbor girl, you always think is the nicest and least frightening turns out to be a S&M addict and starts biting you and starts trying to fill you up with Captain Morgan, soon as you are left alone with her. HALP!

I'll sign on to this...

However, the fact that you are bothered by a chick who plies you with alcohol then bites you and wants to tie you down and spank you speaks more to your total sexual noobhood than the disturbing nature of women.

Like Devo once said, "When a problem comes along, you must whip it! ... When a good time turns around you must whip it. You will never live it down unless you whip it. No one gets their way until they whip it!"
    Amosco -- Brokest Trader on RK2
    Coope -- His bot is his best friend

Originally posted by Dark Kensai
    Promising the stars and then hitting the customer with a bat so that they see stars is not the same thing.

Originally Posted by sobeguy
    If you really want this chair, why not just get a phalloplasty and address your real concern?

Become a Lifer

Sounds like you are just a chicken...

KOKAA KOKA KOKAAAA!
    Where was it when I first heard that sweet sound of humility?
    It came to my ears in the god damn loveliest melody
    How grateful I was then to be part of the mystery
    To love and to be loved
    Let's just hope that is enough

Quote Originally Posted by Amosco View Post

However, the fact that you are bothered by a chick who plies you with alcohol then bites you and wants to tie you down and spank you speaks more to your total sexual noobhood than the disturbing nature of women.
    agreed

Where there's a whip.. there's a way!

Amonette 220 Soldier Nyrec 220 Agent Mekon 220 Crat Mekamara 220 Engineer
    ────────────────────────────────────────────
    Dark Front (Because the sun shines outta my....)

Sounds like a good night out to me. Except the Morgan. I'm more a fan of beer, Jack, Southern Comfort or Blossom Hill rosé.

As you can see, my drinking style is extremely consistent
    Guardian Venachar
    Public Forums Moderator - Deputy Team Lead | Professionals Liaison
    Forums Team | Community Relations Department | Advisors of Rubi-Ka

We is not aliens. Your brain is just to far from your eyes to be able to properly asses us.

You never know, she may like it if you take charge (The biting is a bit weird but there are those that are interested in it. A lot of people don't understand my interests, it's all good.)
    Enter the Information Age
    Proc Descriptions

Hunt, and be hunted: The Hunting Grounds | Alien Tower Field :Aliens, that really invade!
    Pet argo management: Servants Protection | Expand the Notum Silo :Make it worthwhile

Rimor
    Tesgri - 220|17|58 (Omni Agent)
    Leara - 220|25|62 (Omni Doctor)
    Ponygirl - 220|25|56 (Omni Bureaucrat)
    Means: "We have done way dumber things than this..."

S&M? So does that make you a gimp IRL?
    ~~
    RK2 Guernica - 220 (18) Mp
    RK2 Taotou - 180 (12) Doc
    + Assorted old toons I don't play anymore
    ~~
    ╞╤╧╪♥Gue♥ ╪╧╤╡
    [Vantura]: guerni can I get ssome loving
    To [Vantura]: I'm sorry, but you're clan. I'm omni. It would never work. I'm high maintenance. I need towers above TL 4. And none of those gay animal hats you guys wear.

OMG you are shagging Number 6

THE CYLONS ARE HERE...AAAAAAAAAAAGH!
    210/18 Solitus Ranged Advy RUSTINEL * GARRZ Soldier Solitus 166/21
    145/18 Solitus Engineer DROIDAGE * AVYLORAN Keeper Solitus 161/14
    97/10 Solitus Metaphysicist MEHFIS * ZHERE Nanotech Nanomage 85/9
    Operator SCARCITY Fixer Opifex 49/5 Only TL2 Fixer solo title 7, all servers
    The Smuggler's Tale
    New Beginnings

Advisor of Shattered Dreams and Lumen Orien

Co-founder of Lumen Orien

Quote Originally Posted by Guernica View Post
    S&M? So does that make you a gimp IRL?
    Probably.
    Shareidah - First Order

Matthew 23:13 "and the trader hath casteth bulk trader at the young age of 14. and it was good. and so he hath an extra 260 comp lit and he hath equippeth better ncu's. and it was good too.

just tell her you're not expereienced with the whole "fetish lifestyle" but would like to learn...establish a "safe" word and go for it.

As for the rest? Ofc social interaction with women is difficult. We each want different things, typically. You want to nail anything that moves, they want stability, security, yadda...adding that she's a bit freaky compounds the challenges.

Welcome to the real world. Deal with it.
    If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom — go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Can I have her phone number, please?
    Proud member of Shadow Ops
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP setup
    Hidden message
    Quote Originally Posted by Klod View Post
    You won.
    Making them feel special since 2008.

turns out to be a S&M addict and starts biting you and starts trying to fill you up with Captain Morgan, soon as you are left alone with her.
    i fail to see the problem

Quote Originally Posted by damon7 View Post
    just tell her you're not expereienced with the whole "fetish lifestyle" but would like to learn...establish a "safe" word and go for it.
    Now there is some sound advice, someone who has had some experience!!!

Just be forwarned dont make the "safe" word something like "HEEeelllp" or Hehe "that hurts" or something to long that you wont be able to get out in time before your D*ck is clamped & you cant help but scream "supercalifragilisticexpialidocious"

Make it something you wouldnt use in life everyday like *Peanut Brittle* *Samoosas*

Enjoy :-)
    Last edited by Anarrina; May 24th, 2009 at 16:01:52. Reason: Fixed broken quote tag
    If it's not broken your not trying hard enough.

Grind42 General of Athens Paladins

I guess it also depends which part of you she was trying to fill up with Captain Morgan.
    Quote Originally Posted by kesh View Post
    I heard black troxes have a huge nothing.
    Berinda: Assault rifle

Wenona: SMG

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Stabby View Post
    i fail to see the problem
    *cough* Engaged?
    Shareidah - First Order

Last edited by Shareida; May 25th, 2009 at 23:12:23.
    Shareidah - First Order

Quote Originally Posted by damon7 View Post
    As for the rest? Ofc social interaction with women is difficult. We each want different things, typically. You want to nail anything that moves, they want stability, security, yadda...adding that she's a bit freaky compounds the challenges.

Welcome to the real world. Deal with it.
    That is not generally the real world, that is boys-girls world. Once you get to women things might change a bit.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast