Thread: WTB legacy Title kills on new PvP pf

WTB legacy Title kills on new PvP pf

wtb thoose new PFs work with old title system.
    nuff said!
    Pheddex 220/30/70 trox agent equip

Pheddy 220/30/70 soli crat equip

Pheddette 164/19/42 opi trader equip

Lavidaloco 150/17/30 opi agent equip

Tinytall 200/25/70 opi advy equip

It would be cool, but it would just create another way for people to avoid going there once they have a title they are happy with.
    General of Horizon. Member of Unity. Frequent visitor of Free Spirits and The Last Element.

Nave [ 220 Solitus Fixer ] Qien [ 220 Solitus Engineer ] Navezero [ 200 Solitus Soldier ]
    Rafeg
    [ 150 Opifex Agent ] Midriff [ 60 Atrox Soldier ] Lowriff [ 30 Atrox Keeper ]

Also: Giant horde of alts.

1) Conceal
    2) Gank
    3) meep
    4) ????
    5) profit!
    blah

Yeah its bad enough we have pvmers running in and killing you when you spawn into the lobby after gaining a flag. OMG I killed you in one shot! Title!
    Aborted "Provision" Lovechild - 220/30/70 - Shade

Legacy titles only had merit when actually obtaining one was difficult, as both sites rarely fought without everything stacked in their respective directions, meaning the fights were often epic.

With BS, this got devalued MASSIVELY.
    With the new PF, it'd be nothing but absolutely stupid.

Unfortunately the legacy title system has no place in AO pvp now, unless it was modified to require you defeat your opponent a good 10/1 ratio to actually obtain their points if they were in your title range.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Hai. Yes. Plz. Need. More. Stuff. To. Do. When. Bored. Tnx.
    RK
    Roxburry 220/30/70 Cratz0r
    Roxbury 220/25/70 Shadez0r
    Bolrn 220/27/70 Mpz0r
    Arrow83 220/27/70 Solz0r

Maybe you could take up an English and grammar course?

Bad idea, like people have said - its meaningless to have titles now...

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
    Maybe you could take up an English and grammar course?
    and this comment is relevant with the topic how?

a pathetic attempt in flaming the OP, btw why do you feel you need to flame to OP to debump his suggestion?
    Unlimited "Millerna" Rifleworks (220 / 30 / 70) Agent

Why was it neccesary to write in poor broken English in the first place?
    And since my post actually contained a contribution to the topic and yours did not; i think your snipe of "and this comment is relevant with the topic how?" is contradictory.

Way to go there.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
    Why was it neccesary to write in poor broken English in the first place?
    And since my post actually contained a contribution to the topic and yours did not; i think your snipe of "and this comment is relevant with the topic how?" is contradictory.

Way to go there.
    Since you really seem clueless about it, let me spell it out for you: Perhaps not being a native speaker/user of English in the first place? Is it a very difficult thing to grasp that perhaps some people may not have excellent English skills
    Unlimited "Millerna" Rifleworks (220 / 30 / 70) Agent

Titles never ment anything, but the old ones surely made pvp more exiting, meaningfull or not.

Pheddz engrish is superb btw <3
    "Footlight" Agent
    "Weasel" Fixer
    "Hound" Shade
    "Universe" Keeper

No. I already have oldschool pvp titles- I dont want all the goddamn heckler noobs to farm them.
    Hailing from Kirkland Washington
    Enfraam 217/21 NT
    10,000 levels