Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: AO Fan Gathering! Oslo, Norway - Sept. 11th!

Quote Originally Posted by blood-red-fist View Post
    Me ,akiiras and royal can meet ya at train station if noone else can. Wil make noticable signs ;D
    Sorry but I will not team up with you I just invite 250+ to my team! ;P
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Old maintainer and hoster of Helpbot, Xyphos, AO Minecraft Server, AO Devs
    Old dictator on Atlantean

lm thinking something like, /lft barfights, office terror, got baton.
    Blood "Redfist" Dripping 174/24/42 MA [Pure PvP Fun]
    getting pretty close now

{planned AI-24 setup}
    Proud Haven ganktoy
    {FB} {URL}

Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Not *required*, but I am thinking about making some up for the fun of it. I did a series of badges for DragonCon back in 2006 that turned out pretty well (see attached image), and I was half-way thinking about doing the same for this. No promises, as it'll really just depend on how much time I have, but it could be a fun thing for everyone to have as a souvenir of the event. =)
    I'll bring my own "nameplate".

http://www.u-h-s.org/download/100_0662.jpg
    Last edited by Maofex; Sep 3rd, 2010 at 01:12:46.
    Former President of Unlimited High Society - We're recruiting 220/30/66 Eternalist Mardonge - Equip 220/25/70 Savior Bioth - Equip 220/22/64 Dictator Cratzi - Equip 220/22/58 Mogul Stressed 199/22/45 Don Riksmongo - Equip 194/19/52 Spetsnaz 176/18/42 Master 5th Dan Maofex - Equip 100/10/28 Biomare - Equip Foremans Twink ************************************************** Be vewy vewy quiet, Im hunting whinomen

It appears i kinda have to go now... Gah... i hope my exams come back soon so i know if i can show up or not -.-
    Rktim - 220/70/30 Omni Soldier.
    Imdrunknow - 157+/XX/15+ Omni MA
    Quote Originally Posted by IHaveHugeNick View Post
    Messiah has spoken.

flight tickets booked..

Anyone oldies from Coven Of Hunters going?
    AO Universe By Players, For Players! Gameplay/Quests/Locations Guides, News, Articles, Columns, AO Launcher Skins, Wallpapers, Maps, Utilities, Friendly Forums and the #1 Roleplaying Source for the community!

Quote Originally Posted by Rktim View Post
    It appears i kinda have to go now... Gah... i hope my exams come back soon so i know if i can show up or not -.-
    good

I'm bringing booze from Denmark. Who wants to dance with the captain on friday? ^^
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta View Post
    I'm bringing booze from Denmark. Who wants to dance with the captain on friday? ^^
    I can aford standing in the bar all night :P
    Barronto 220/30 doc \ Juma 220/30 sol \ Armz 220/30 crat \ Ohohh 220/30 enf
    Ilmon 220/30 fix \ Npop 220/30 keep \ Notech1 220/30 agent \ Naugtynoty 220/30 nt
    Whotokick 220/30 ma \ Ashola 220/30 engy \ Jusey 220/30 mp \ Trashear 220/30 shade
    Vitz 220/30 adv \ Nkip 220/30 trader \ Jummy 220/24 sol
    And alot of other alt's

Quote Originally Posted by Noty View Post
    I can aford standing in the bar all night :P
    Standing is cheap.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Nordoc/Norviking from Venice Academy is going to try to be there.
    Dagget
    President,
    Venice Academy

Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta View Post
    I'll be there friday afternoon too
    RK1 - Malaxia - NM Bureaucrat (220/30/70) - Master of soloing
    RK1 - Telbruk - Solitus Soldier (220/30/59) - Mostly harmless
    RK1 - Telbewbs - Solitus Doctor (220/30/65) - Raiding assistant
    RK1 - Telbot - Atrox Adventurer (59/4) - Lovechild raid bot
    RK1 - Sumonia - NM Meta-Physicist (83/6) - Mochies totem
    RK1 - Coustaille - NM Engineer (52/0) - Totw Twink
    Test - Mala - Solitus Agent (220/30/70) - Council of Testers

President of Cosmic Forklift Inc. & General of Primal Evolution & Live Liaison of Council of Testers

Everything you need for your crat is here
    Testlive fun : MMOATP and more! Join us!

Quote Originally Posted by Malaxia View Post
    I'll be there friday afternoon too
    Me tooo

So where and when are we meeting up exactly? I still haven't recieved any details about it and I haven't seen anything relevant posted anywhere either.
    Nokeeper. 220/30/80 Godfather. Equip: http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=161560
    Cerumen. 220/30/70 Healpole.
    Battlesuit. 219/30/xx PewPew.
    + Alt army.

those gay road taxes kills my motivation to visit that country but i guess i could join ye and see if i manage to find some old dumbass who havent yet retired :S

Funcom employee

Just as an FYI there'll be an informational email going out to all those who have RSVP'd either tomorrow or early on Wednesday, detailing the itinerary for the day and including directions on how to get to both the FC offices and the Dubliner pub. Keep an eye on your inboxes. =)
    Brad L. McAtee / Kintaii
    Former Senior AO Designer & Jack of All Trades
    (2007 - 2012)
    ~~ Twitter :: Facebook :: Norse Noir ~~

Got my babysitter confirmes so looking forward to an intresting day/nigth
    Reborn and noob

I’m a bitch, I’m a lover, I’m a child, I’m a mother, I’m a sinner, I’m a saint

Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Just as an FYI there'll be an informational email going out to all those who have RSVP'd either tomorrow or early on Wednesday, detailing the itinerary for the day and including directions on how to get to both the FC offices and the Dubliner pub. Keep an eye on your inboxes. =)
    F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5! Damnit, I still dont see any email. I WANT IT NAOW!

Funcom employee

Just so everyone knows we will be CLOSING the RSVPs as of tomorrow at 12:00 noon. If you have NOT RSVPd then we CANNOT guarantee that you will be allowed to enter the Funcom offices! It is highly important that you send an email to the address in the original post stating that you wish to attend!

If you are only coming to the Dubliner later in the evening, then you are not required to send in an RSVP email, but it is still highly encouraged. ;P
    Brad L. McAtee / Kintaii
    Former Senior AO Designer & Jack of All Trades
    (2007 - 2012)
    ~~ Twitter :: Facebook :: Norse Noir ~~

Then I really hope you got my e-mail
    Reborn and noob

I’m a bitch, I’m a lover, I’m a child, I’m a mother, I’m a sinner, I’m a saint

Quote Originally Posted by zereke View Post
    F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5! Damnit, I still dont see any email. I WANT IT NAOW!
    Oh?, i just got my info mail and the VIP pass..

oh well.. i guess you just have to wait outside the hq then... you might peek inside the windows tho..

:P
    AO Universe By Players, For Players! Gameplay/Quests/Locations Guides, News, Articles, Columns, AO Launcher Skins, Wallpapers, Maps, Utilities, Friendly Forums and the #1 Roleplaying Source for the community!

Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast