Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: AO Fan Gathering! Oslo, Norway - Sept. 11th!

Quote Originally Posted by carline View Post
    are any of you chatters girls? i am, just feel like there are mostly boys playing this game... would be fun if some girls joined!
    If I join, there will be at least one more :P I live in Oslo so shouldn't be so difficult, just trying to make some org mates join too ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Biij View Post
    If I join, there will be at least one more :P I live in Oslo so shouldn't be so difficult, just trying to make some org mates join too ^^
    wow,, dont let the word out that 3 RL girls are going or they will have toooo many peeps going to accomodate:P
    Proud Advisor of Spartans

Taskersolder Level 220 Soldier
    Taskdoc Level 220 Doc
    Jarew Level 220 NT
    Tasker1 Level 220 Fixer
    Taskcrat Level 220 Crat
    Tasky Level 220 Trader
    Taskmann Level 220 Adv
    Healer01 Level 220 Doc-semi-retired TT dispenser

Quote Originally Posted by tasker_healer View Post
    wow,, dont let the word out that 3 RL girls are going or they will have toooo many peeps going to accomodate:P
    Well, will at least be a great party with lots of people :P More than three girls would be nice though...

Well, will at least be a great party with lots of people :P More than three girls would be nice though...
    lol better hope they have a redlight district if you want to see more than that:P
    Proud Advisor of Spartans

Taskersolder Level 220 Soldier
    Taskdoc Level 220 Doc
    Jarew Level 220 NT
    Tasker1 Level 220 Fixer
    Taskcrat Level 220 Crat
    Tasky Level 220 Trader
    Taskmann Level 220 Adv
    Healer01 Level 220 Doc-semi-retired TT dispenser

Quote Originally Posted by folofal View Post
    There is an easy fix to this, we make a raidgroup and clear the playfield! I'll tank it as long as we have a couple of docs and a load of dmg :P
    But crats are great soloers! :P

Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Actually the Anker Hotel area has cleaned up a lot over the last year or so - Not nearly as bad as it used to be. So you shouldn't have too many worries there. =)
    Ah, that's good news. I moved from Oslo in 2008, that area (Hausmannsgate) was still known for having a lot "issues".

Quote Originally Posted by folofal View Post
    There is an easy fix to this, we make a raidgroup and clear the playfield! I'll tank it as long as we have a couple of docs and a load of dmg :P
    I lol'ed and /facepalm'ed simultaneously..

If there wasn't an ocean between me and Oslo I'd come but I just can't get the kind of funds to fly out there.
    Enter the Information Age
    Proc Descriptions

Hunt, and be hunted: The Hunting Grounds | Alien Tower Field :Aliens, that really invade!
    Pet argo management: Servants Protection | Expand the Notum Silo :Make it worthwhile

Rimor
    Tesgri - 220|17|58 (Omni Agent)
    Leara - 220|25|62 (Omni Doctor)
    Ponygirl - 220|25|56 (Omni Bureaucrat)
    Means: "We have done way dumber things than this..."

Would be fun to troll you lot IRL I suppose. Can't ban me from a country, now can you?

Im really looking forward to this.

by the way, any tl7 towerwars?

4 girls then if I come, and I will if I can get a babysitter
    Reborn and noob

I’m a bitch, I’m a lover, I’m a child, I’m a mother, I’m a sinner, I’m a saint

Im gonna check with Hellorin, Bruno, sugarmom and I from L.R.R.P to join the party !
    Regards
    Jedi
    Jedienfo 220-24
    Proud Squad Commander of L.R.R.P

Nice, I haven't seen any LRRP for a while
    RK1 - Malaxia - NM Bureaucrat (220/30/70) - Master of soloing
    RK1 - Telbruk - Solitus Soldier (220/30/59) - Mostly harmless
    RK1 - Telbewbs - Solitus Doctor (220/30/65) - Raiding assistant
    RK1 - Telbot - Atrox Adventurer (59/4) - Lovechild raid bot
    RK1 - Sumonia - NM Meta-Physicist (83/6) - Mochies totem
    RK1 - Coustaille - NM Engineer (52/0) - Totw Twink
    Test - Mala - Solitus Agent (220/30/70) - Council of Testers

President of Cosmic Forklift Inc. & General of Primal Evolution & Live Liaison of Council of Testers

Everything you need for your crat is here
    Testlive fun : MMOATP and more! Join us!

I would love to come, been playing since 2002, not really active on the forums, yet very curious on meeting some people. And I m sure kink would love to come too and just punch..ehm talk in private to some people :P But we will be in New Zealand on vacation and yeah... Oslo isnt exactly around the corner from here. so maybe to next year! P.s. we will except tshirts ' sorry you couldnt make it'. I ll make sure he won't 'delete' them.
    Act Well your part, for Within lies all honor.

---------------------------------------------------

Darkwillow : *°°° Queen of Storm *°°°
    Milk 'Hotcow' Factory ^^MOO MOO^^
    Thomas 'Ceryx' Tomato
    --Blackmail--
    Kiyoko 'Purk' Whites
    Shu 'Zecret' Shan

Browsing since 2002.

Off topic a bit here...but where are the American parties usually at?

I just moved to the Raleigh/Durham area, so I am really close to the Durham headquarters. :P
    Ctrlaltwin. Man. Legend.

Mail sent, so looks like I'll be there
    Mains:
    Zoe Sorceress Zanter - 220 Nano Technician
    Member of The Union

Herbert Reanimater West - 165 Doctor
    Member of The Union

My Irregulars:
    Rippernova - 160 Trader
    Member of The Union

Yugoth - 135 Meta Physicist
    Member of The Union

Quote Originally Posted by tharss View Post
    Off topic a bit here...but where are the American parties usually at?

I just moved to the Raleigh/Durham area, so I am really close to the Durham headquarters. :P
    AO Fan gatherings in the past have taken place at DragonCon which is held each year during Labor Day Weekend (first full weekend in September for those that don't know) in Atlanta, GA. Without looking at a map I'm guessing that's not too horrible to drive to from where you are. It's just unfortunate that they won't be there this year (but a boon for those of you who can travel to Oslo!!!)
    Cathryn "Vallikat" Thompon

Your queen of muffiny goodness!
    Director - Gridstream Productions --->Tune In Here

Member, GSP Dancers

Gunney: Lissunin ta GSP mayukz me wanna play... wut bettah reezun duz enee wun need?

Quote Originally Posted by Darkwillow View Post
    I would love to come, been playing since 2002, not really active on the forums, yet very curious on meeting some people. And I m sure kink would love to come too and just punch..ehm talk in private to some people :P But we will be in New Zealand on vacation and yeah... Oslo isnt exactly around the corner from here. so maybe to next year! P.s. we will except tshirts ' sorry you couldnt make it'. I ll make sure he won't 'delete' them.
    I would love you to come too I WOULD HUG YOU!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Old maintainer and hoster of Helpbot, Xyphos, AO Minecraft Server, AO Devs
    Old dictator on Atlantean

I look forward to this event, especially meeting fellow AOers that live in Norway.
    Its always fun meeting new people you can relate to and have a beer with.

That being said, hopefully most people wont live too far away so we can have our own gatherings and drink more beer!
    Last edited by Racheloblade; Aug 29th, 2010 at 02:34:59. Reason: Had to add stuff..

Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Actually the Anker Hotel area has cleaned up a lot over the last year or so - Not nearly as bad as it used to be. So you shouldn't have too many worries there. =)
    Anker Hotel?

For some reason that makes me think of that "Hotel Cæsar" TV show they sent on TV2..
    ..you know, it was run by the Anker-Hansen family...
    Lets hope its not related, that would definitely not be good considering the ridicules amount of drama there was in that show.
    Last edited by Racheloblade; Aug 29th, 2010 at 02:47:47. Reason: No, I did not watch the show, at least not willingly..

This sounds like so much fun! I am soooo jealous of all those that are able to attend.
    You have not wasted your day if you have laughed at least once and learned at least one new thing. ~Jokzer

The way I see it, the loot, the levels, all the binary is temporary and can be lost at any time. The only permanent thing in the game are the people and the memories you make with them. ~Silq

~ Homeostasis ~ Proud member of ARETE ~RX~. 2001-2014 - It's been a wonderful journey! *hugs* from Homeo and her army of alts!

Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast