Thread: Revamp Tower strength and shield damage

Revamp Tower strength and shield damage

Toons are way more powerful than they were 5-6 years ago when notum wars were first launched.

Make towers WAY stronger, make BIGGER damage shields.

Just reset tower fields before lol =)
    Molotoff Cocktail

Quote Originally Posted by gaiatry View Post
    Just reset tower fields before lol =)
    You mean like they reset towerfields after they fixed OS?

Quote Originally Posted by McKnuckleSamwich View Post
    Toons are way more powerful than they were 5-6 years ago when notum wars were first launched.

yes and there is also 50 times less people doing them, nowdays NW is just griefing, its safe to say that the towers are relativly strong enough right now

just my 2 cents

Depends. Lowbie towers? Yeah. Players have way more HP and damage and can easily blow through an entire field. Granted these days the most you can find is a lone CT. But even then, lone twinks using equipment that was never designed for them can easily demolish those. And even then, who cares about low lvl notum wars these days? Much easier to retake the site the next day than bothering to defend it.

High level towers? Not really. A properly planted site takes a long time to chew through allowing proper defense to form. Now if you plant a bunch of garbage like 250 x-11s/sentient corrosion turrets/conductors... then yeah, your site is going to fall quickly.
    Waiting for a cure.

Quote Originally Posted by Mostadio View Post
    But even then, lone twinks using equipment that was never designed for them can easily demolish those.
    "using equipment that was never designed for them",.....because they are twinks!
    Random players can't kill even low level CT with cluster around and I saw many froobs when they died 1v1 to lone CT.
    Last edited by Darkirbiska1; Jun 12th, 2010 at 12:52:48.
    First level 1 soldier with BOC in Anarchy Online<---[CGS] project
    Owned and killed tl1/2 NW for months, time to leave and give chance to clan "twinks".
    First trader with 100% JAME ql 141 at level30 at rk1
    Clan PVP org[1-220] in one line
    [Questra]: well i hate omnis having side xp [Questra]: but i'm afraid to spoil your fun i'm only gonna plant neutral bases at tl2 now, so you'll have to piss the neuts off if you want to zerg lowbie sites
    Darkirbiska/Darkirbis/Marburg1111/Mavherick/Irbiska/Ultimater2/Ultimater/Ilubtower and some froobs....wtb more slots [retired]

Quote Originally Posted by Darkirbiska1 View Post
    "using equipment that was never designed for them",.....because they are twinks!
    I don't understand how this refutes my statement at all. Or are you just stating the obvious?
    Waiting for a cure.

Quote Originally Posted by Mostadio View Post
    I don't understand how this refutes my statement at all. Or are you just stating the obvious?
    It can't, because your statement is seriously bad or you have no idea what word "twink" means.
    You said:
    lone twinks using equipment that was never designed for them can easily demolish those
    Funcom made equipment which should be used after XX levels, but players found out that they can equip something sooner if they get special "twinking" items, players learnt how to ladder implants, etc...so this is way how twinks were originated and your statement as twinks shouldn't use equip which wasn't designed for them doesn't make sense, if they can use equip armor, implants,...without hard twinking( and thinking) then they shouldn't be called twinks, but normal toons.
    Last edited by Darkirbiska1; Jun 13th, 2010 at 14:22:15.
    Owned and killed tl1/2 NW for months, time to leave and give chance to clan "twinks".
    [Questra]: well i hate omnis having side xp [Questra]: but i'm afraid to spoil your fun i'm only gonna plant neutral bases at tl2 now, so you'll have to piss the neuts off if you want to zerg lowbie sites
    Darkirbiska/Darkirbis/Marburg1111/Mavherick/Irbiska/Ultimater2/Ultimater/Ilubtower and some froobs....wtb more slots [retired]

Mak a new Instance :-)

A Battle Dungeon with a few hard NPC;s in it. That needs to be controlled by a faction. When controlled that factions towers are severly upgraded with a Battle Shield or something making it alot harder to kill High lvl fields. Every field type scales so low lvl wars would still be possible to kill even if the faction holds the dungeon.

Just an idea.... so if you want High Lvl war you go take the dungeon 1st & the defending faction can try stop you.
    If you cant take the dungeon you prob cant take towers.

Im tired of replanting TL7 fields just so they can swop hands 2 days ltr.

Quote Originally Posted by Alducio View Post

A Battle Dungeon with a few hard NPC;s in it. That needs to be controlled by a faction. When controlled that factions towers are severly upgraded with a Battle Shield or something making it alot harder to kill High lvl fields. Every field type scales so low lvl wars would still be possible to kill even if the faction holds the dungeon.

Just an idea.... so if you want High Lvl war you go take the dungeon 1st & the defending faction can try stop you.

Did they merge RK2 and rk1 population this night?

Quote Originally Posted by Alducio View Post

So now the defending org/faction has it even easier?
    Brofist 220/30/70 Engineer
    Techbro 220/30/70 Nano-Technician

I still think they should add VP-Buyable LE towers, new designs, new awesome, new stat boosts...

And maybe VP buyable demo-charges that do high dmg against towers and always hit with a intelligence and low explosives req? ^^ just to balance out the new towers alittle...
    Rktim - 220/70/30 Omni Soldier.
    Imdrunknow - 157+/XX/15+ Omni MA
    Quote Originally Posted by IHaveHugeNick View Post
    Messiah has spoken.