View Poll Results: Do you like the new Mimic changes?

Voters
211. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, love the new Mimic options and new diversity.

172 81.52%
  • Nah, just fix Mimic Doctor vulnerabilities already and leave me be.

39 18.48%
Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: An Agent's future..

Quote Originally Posted by Ebondevil View Post
    Why shouldn't others benefit if they spend IP in concealment?
    Sure why not, they can have their ~100 run speed
    220/30/70 - Atrox Agent - Tinypain
    220/30/70 - Atrox Keeper - Ivekeeper
    220/25/70 - Atrox Fixer - Zedy
    220/30/70 - Solitus Soldier - Tequiila
    172/20/35 - Nanomage Agent - Nanocide
    Storm

Quote Originally Posted by Tinypain View Post
    Sure why not, they can have their ~100 run speed
    Exactly, it's not as if most professions will be able to get 2.5k conceal or even 3k Conceal after all
    Ebondevil - Omni Level 220 Agent on Atlantean, Feel free to contact me any time if you have questions, in game or out.
    Varinox - Omni Level 220 Meta-Physicist on Atlantean
    Yamarra - Omni Level 150 Shade on Atlantean

Feel free to send me any tell in game or a Private Message if you require anything.

Its so quiet. I wonder if there is no news or if we just are not told that we can't be told this time :P
    For every complex problem, there is a solution that is simple, neat, and wrong. - H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by mawu View Post
    Its so quiet. I wonder if there is no news or if we just are not told that we can't be told this time :P
    There's just no news. I think most of 'em have been working on daily missions.
    Lupusceleri L220/30/70 Agent -- Advisor of Spartans -- equip endgame AR setup endgame def setup <3 Azs wearer of Cheree's pants
    Arrowsmith -- Arafellin -- Alphacenta -- Aesculapias -- Wolfseye -- Lysdexic

TL5 enf twink: im out those MPs are to overpowered

crattey: The Balance Discussion forum. Where common sense goes to die.

Pancakes and Bacon
    220/30/70 - Atrox Agent - Tinypain
    220/30/70 - Atrox Keeper - Ivekeeper
    220/25/70 - Atrox Fixer - Zedy
    220/30/70 - Solitus Soldier - Tequiila
    172/20/35 - Nanomage Agent - Nanocide
    Storm

Quote Originally Posted by Esproc View Post
    Maybe something similar to cloaking device could be for shades, but really I'd rather see what the shades would like in that regard.
    I always thought the shade needed a concealment/sneak/evade nano that made them look like a black smokey shadow when not actually hidden.
    Last edited by NaimahDolgoth; Apr 21st, 2010 at 17:30:01.

How about making the new "snipe shot" special scale with range? Like if we are 35-40m away it does massive damage like aimed shot, but if we are up close its like a regular shot.

Dear RK1 Lupusceleri not RK2 Lupusceleri.

Level a TL7 NM agent for me please.

Yours sincerely,

Cewkietastic
    Cookie'FF'Tastic

The peace sign is just the middle and the trigger finger

So, when this patch out?

Quote Originally Posted by sezon View Post
    So, when this patch out?
    Soon (tm).

or

When it's done (tm).

But nah, nobody really knows. Not even the devs I'd suppose.
    Lupusceleri L220/30/70 Agent -- Advisor of Spartans -- equip endgame AR setup endgame def setup <3 Azs wearer of Cheree's pants
    Arrowsmith -- Arafellin -- Alphacenta -- Aesculapias -- Wolfseye -- Lysdexic

TL5 enf twink: im out those MPs are to overpowered

crattey: The Balance Discussion forum. Where common sense goes to die.

Im totally undecided if I should wait the agent changes or just level my doctor to have something useful for raids.
    For every complex problem, there is a solution that is simple, neat, and wrong. - H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by mawu View Post
    Im totally undecided if I should wait the agent changes or just level my doctor to have something useful for raids.
    agents are awesome and are useful in/for raids. everyone who tells you different is filthy liar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciekafsky View Post
    Every single profession is underpowered when compared to advys. Learn to live with it. At last they dont alphakill you so you are not underpowered but rather somewhere near the very top of the food chain.

Quote Originally Posted by unback View Post
    agents are awesome and are useful in/for raids. everyone who tells you different is filthy liar.
    Everybody always tells me to play my Doc instead
    The Fine Arts:
    Mime | Surgery | Zen
    The Traitor

Xirayne: I couldn't care less about who is clueless or what the exact definition "real" pvp is in ao, I want "fun" pvp!

Quote Originally Posted by SultryVoltron View Post
    Everybody always tells me to play my Doc instead
    oh? i do tell you "go lvl agent"
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciekafsky View Post
    Every single profession is underpowered when compared to advys. Learn to live with it. At last they dont alphakill you so you are not underpowered but rather somewhere near the very top of the food chain.

Quote Originally Posted by NaimahDolgoth View Post
    I always thought the shade needed a concealment/sneak/evade nano that made them look like a black smokey shadow when not actually hidden.
    Wisps of black smoke floating around a semi-visible character would be hawt.
    I touched Death in a bad place.

My corporate slavery came with a shiny decoder ring.

graphics engine would be out around o4 2010, beta maybe released earlier. balancing is 2012/later/really won't rebalance anything but lead to new oped professions but let's believe it will lol. Ps. ask one question, how much does means sounds like a politician.
    Deathmaster1 220/30/70 Dmsengi 220/28/70
    Dmstanker 220/30/70 Dmsdoc 220/25/70
    Anarchic1 126/15/35 Dmsfix 220/30/70
    Imakeyouoe 164/22/42 Imakeyouoe2 85/9/21

BM of Dark Front - We are recruiting. darkfront.org

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchic1 View Post
    Ps. ask one question, how much does means sounds like a politician.
    Make your own Poll 'bout it !
    Angevil, proud 220 MA from Rimor.
    Flourishing anew. About twelve GUI/Perk/Armor setups done so far, hopefully that one will outlast the criticism of my perfectionism!

Ars Magna. Histories became artifacts, images of poor effect, memories filled with acts and neglect
    As a vulture of cultures I indeed feed my seeds with much greed, soaked in pleasure I succeed

I couldn't care less about fluff. What I would like to know is how agents are going to work. Seriously the agent is the AOiest profession of all. Theres just no other game with agents. I love my agent.

Funcom employee

I feel like I should tell you guys, just in the interest of managing expectations, that Agents will probably be one of the last professions to have their nano changes announced. The *reasoning* behind this is that really, we need to finish the balancing work for everyone *else* before we can truly start in on balancing you guys, particularly given the rather large changes we've talked about to the False Profession line and such. Once we have everyone else figured out, we can then figure out how everyone else fits into *Agents* - And then how Agents themselves fit vs. everyone else.

So yes, you guys may have to wait a bit longer than the other professions, but it'll be *worth* the wait in the long run. =)
    Brad L. McAtee / Kintaii
    Former Senior AO Designer & Jack of All Trades
    (2007 - 2012)
    ~~ Twitter :: Facebook :: Norse Noir ~~

Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    So yes, you guys may have to wait a bit longer than the other professions, but it'll be *worth* the wait in the LONG run. =)
    Added proper emphasis on long. You must see people getting impatient and even letting their accounts run out...
    The Fine Arts:
    Mime | Surgery | Zen
    The Traitor

Xirayne: I couldn't care less about who is clueless or what the exact definition "real" pvp is in ao, I want "fun" pvp!

Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 LastLast