View Poll Results: Do you like the new Mimic changes?

Voters
211. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, love the new Mimic options and new diversity.

172 81.52%
  • Nah, just fix Mimic Doctor vulnerabilities already and leave me be.

39 18.48%
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819

Thread: An Agent's future..

Quote Originally Posted by Arlanon View Post
    Nano news is great, it's my issue #1.

More symbs would be great too. I don't know whether to be happy or sad that my entire left side is better as Refined Imps.
    Nope, xan left wrist alpha has nano resist and rifle on it, those skills clash in a refined implant.
    Lupusceleri L220/30/70 Agent -- Advisor of Spartans -- equip endgame AR setup endgame def setup <3 Azs wearer of Cheree's pants
    Arrowsmith -- Arafellin -- Alphacenta -- Aesculapias -- Wolfseye -- Lysdexic

TL5 enf twink: im out those MPs are to overpowered

crattey: The Balance Discussion forum. Where common sense goes to die.

soooo, when do we get to see the doc?

Quote Originally Posted by megabuddy View Post
    soooo, when do we get to see the doc?
    Tomorrow
    Darkempire 220/30/70 Agent
    {edited by Anarrina: see me if you have questions}
    When specifically asked for positive words, responding with a personal attack is incredibly rude and inappropriate. Please do not repeat such behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by nums214 View Post
    If my wife never got preggo omni wouldn't have lost their fields. 2009 is pretty much when I quit.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Alternity View Post
    Tomorrow
    We hope

Tomorrow
    Soon (TM), Maybe (TM). Anyone care to lay a wager that the documents wont be released until at least next week, as it was stated that they should be released next week, and we all know that FC rarely, if ever delivers things in a timely fashion. Combine that with the fact that the agent doc is likely to be VERY complex, I'd say not next week, but the week after.

Quote Originally Posted by toastyking View Post
    the agent doc is likely to be VERY complex,.
    This I would like +1

Not that complex at all really, since it's only the Agent nano programs. We'll get to know what we can mimic in the second round of each profession's document.
    Lupusceleri L220/30/70 Agent -- Advisor of Spartans -- equip endgame AR setup endgame def setup <3 Azs wearer of Cheree's pants
    Arrowsmith -- Arafellin -- Alphacenta -- Aesculapias -- Wolfseye -- Lysdexic

TL5 enf twink: im out those MPs are to overpowered

crattey: The Balance Discussion forum. Where common sense goes to die.

Quote Originally Posted by Lupusceleri View Post
    Not that complex at all really, since it's only the Agent nano programs. We'll get to know what we can mimic in the second round of each profession's document.
    Smells booring! FC is just asking us another half a year to be patient!
    And judging by Lupus answer, I don't feel excitement too.
    Agent's mimicing problem has always been the same - you make good mimicing options - other profs scream that it is too powerful/replacing them or it just sucks and we use it as often as mimic advy.

P.S. I was doing BS some few days ago and discovered that we can cast MP pets before BS, then buff up and go inside BS with pets. Some noob sold killed my Restite (didnt have new heal pet) and I got so mad that I sent him 3 page rage-hate-tell. Goodthing I had casted NSD at the start of the round, revenged my Restite.

how about engi pets? could be cool doing FP engi, getting a slayerdroid to help you confuzle peeps.

I'm presuming this will include how Shadow Profession itself will work, along with changes and upgrades to Unexpected Attack/Take the Shot/Ruse of Taren/Root/Dot/Assassin's Grin/Death's Gaze/Snare Reduction/Bail/Sureshot nanos, and maybe even a bit about Snipe Shot, and hopefully some mention of reduced perk execution times.

There's still plenty to be excited about in this update.

I'd say cast MP, engy and crat pets, then go join BS!
    Darkempire 220/30/70 Agent
    {edited by Anarrina: see me if you have questions}
    When specifically asked for positive words, responding with a personal attack is incredibly rude and inappropriate. Please do not repeat such behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by nums214 View Post
    If my wife never got preggo omni wouldn't have lost their fields. 2009 is pretty much when I quit.

I'd say cast MP, engy and crat pets, then go join BS!
    Or do the gauntlet solo?
    Last edited by Aimzor; Nov 18th, 2011 at 14:10:51. Reason: and win :D

Are we there yet?
    For every complex problem, there is a solution that is simple, neat, and wrong. - H.L. Mencken

Funcom employee

Quote Originally Posted by mawu View Post
    Are we there yet?
    As a matter of fact.... =D
    Brad L. McAtee / Kintaii
    Former Senior AO Designer & Jack of All Trades
    (2007 - 2012)
    ~~ Twitter :: Facebook :: Norse Noir ~~

Not worth the wait. Sorry. That is bad bad work.

Lol, this vote doesn't reflect the opinions on the new document take it off... -_-
    Disclaimer: My posts should not be read by anyone.

change my vote too pl0x
    Quote Originally Posted by McKnuckleSamwich View Post
    considering how many ranged advies omni has, clan did quite a job.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciex View Post
    Ive rolled NT and rarely make it longer than 3-4s vs fixers.
    Talking whats OP and whats not by people who have never really played so told OP profession is just lame.

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819