Thread: Considering un-retiring.

Considering un-retiring.

So I have been away for a couple of years, and considering a return to RK. Is it any better for an agent in AO or is it we are still second class professions when a team is short on a mission ect....

Any and all feed back is appreciated.
    "Mother are they goin to drop the bomb"

Quote Originally Posted by tsunamorama View Post
    or is it we are still second class professions
    yes

Any significant upgrades to DD? Better conceals? Are our root/snare lines still crap?
    "Mother are they goin to drop the bomb"

Quote Originally Posted by tsunamorama View Post
    Any significant upgrades to DD? Better conceals? Are our root/snare lines still crap?
    PvP-DD is overall good, for pvm a crit/add-damage setup is 'ok'.

Game is harder and can be unrewarding so agent don't always get teams for non-xp stuff.

Conceal is better. We have SL-root now, but our nano-ar isn't the best in PVP. Got perks tho...

Aaaand, more nanos (have fun getting the nanos tho ) are fp'able + we got True Profession.

Don't bother, just pester fc to get re-balance done.

Only a few professions aren't second class so if that's the criteria you want to use to decide to re-sub, don't bother but I think you should consider the following:

If you want to take a serious crack at AO when the re-balancing is implemented, would you rather be years behind in gear, twinking and research, struggling to compete with everyone trying out their new tools ...

OR

... right at the forefront ready to test those changes on your agent and making a decision for yourself?

If you are asking people if you should play, looks like you are already letting people make that decision for you. if you can't convince yourself to come back and try it, they why bother?
    Last edited by Obtena; Nov 1st, 2011 at 22:09:30.
    Awwww muffin, need a tissue?

Agents are worse off than they were when you left.

But as said above, that shouldnt really be motivation for rejoining a game
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

agent dropped down from being 2nd class to being lumped in with mp's and traders in terms of pvm

pvp they're still brokenly op at tl5 and "meh" at tl7

I do believe that the Rebalance has some very nice things in store for Agents... but if and when it goes live is another story. We have very little specific information about Agent changes, but that is largely due to the fact that the Agent rebalance project is one of, if not the, most ambitious of all the Professions.

Consider the current timeframe a head-start. There is very little competition for your phats. If the Rebalance and Reengine go live, and bring lots of players, you'll be spending a lot more time at Iraid.

Quote Originally Posted by CuisinartBlade View Post
    agent dropped down from being 2nd class to being lumped in with mp's and traders in terms of pvm

pvp they're still brokenly op at tl5 and "meh" at tl7
    Depends what kind of PvM you're talking about though, an Agent FP Doc is an excellent soloer in late PvM and can tank most instances in FP Enf. They're horrible for DPS.

MPs are horrible for most things but with the right setup they can crank out incredible amounts of DPS.
    Lupusceleri L220/30/70 Agent -- Advisor of Spartans -- equip endgame AR setup endgame def setup <3 Azs wearer of Cheree's pants
    Arrowsmith -- Arafellin -- Alphacenta -- Aesculapias -- Wolfseye -- Lysdexic

TL5 enf twink: im out those MPs are to overpowered

crattey: The Balance Discussion forum. Where common sense goes to die.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkstaah View Post
    Agents are worse off than they were when you left.

But as said above, that shouldnt really be motivation for rejoining a game
    A tl5 agent with complete nanorepetoir and 'stuffz' is fun. Game is so and so tho...

FC needs to make sure lootnstuff is produced into the world via current gameplay, so it's fun again, specially 4 latecomers.

Quote Originally Posted by Lupusceleri View Post
    Depends what kind of PvM you're talking about though, an Agent FP Doc is an excellent soloer in late PvM and can tank most instances in FP Enf. They're horrible for DPS.

MPs are horrible for most things but with the right setup they can crank out incredible amounts of DPS.
    yea but you'll never see [Clan OOC] somedude: lf mp agent and trader for 6man pande

or something of that sort.

yall have so much faith that the rebalancing is gonna be the holy grail of ao gameplay.

Quote Originally Posted by CuisinartBlade View Post
    yea but you'll never see [Clan OOC] somedude: lf mp agent and trader for 6man pande

or something of that sort.
    True enough. They won't take you unless there's really no alternative (or they just need "DD" without need for a real DD profession).
    Lupusceleri L220/30/70 Agent -- Advisor of Spartans -- equip endgame AR setup endgame def setup <3 Azs wearer of Cheree's pants
    Arrowsmith -- Arafellin -- Alphacenta -- Aesculapias -- Wolfseye -- Lysdexic

TL5 enf twink: im out those MPs are to overpowered

crattey: The Balance Discussion forum. Where common sense goes to die.

wrong thread 'doh'
    Last edited by profiteer; Nov 11th, 2011 at 19:25:51.