Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: 18.3 Update Preliminary Notes

Quote Originally Posted by NoGoal View Post
    Was hoping to see S10 unlocked to 151-179 but looks like not. Are there any plans of adding a new sector for these?
    Sure would be nice, as people under lvl 180 are unable to pull a lever for the APFs ..
    seriously, have you tried shift-clicking; it is a lever, apparently people under lvl 180 can not pull a simple lever..

Part of the AO learning wall are those lvl lockouts: "You can not enter this place when you are over lvl 25" is the first one newcommers meet in the subway..
    Where should they get the information that they can not re-enter after lvl 25?
    the only place I know is from other players, not ingame warnings, the same with ToTW.

You also need to know that from 150 to 179 there are no APF, so if you want to make a BS twink, the easiest way to get your AI lvls is at 150 and then some LE missions later.

Kind Regards
    -Ariensky
    Humankind can not gain anything, without first giving something in return.
    To obtain; something of equal value must be lost.
    That is the 1st law of equivalent exchange

Rubi-Ka needs: a nickel statue of an astronaut pointing at the sky
    With the description / plate saying:
    When the stars burn out and I find I lack the strength to continue...one of YOU wil pick up the flag and carry it forward.
    This really isn't a corporate product anymore...it belongs to all of us. Where it goes it up to us.

Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    - COD fee is 5% + normal send fee.
    - Can not send nodrops, backpacks or temporary items.
    - Mail can not be deleted unless all attachments are taken.
    Quote Originally Posted by Omutb View Post
    Can be useful for posting UNIQUE items to alts for storage, especially where all your dual-loggable alts already have one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceenah2 View Post
    Dont be surprise if someones that hates u send 30 monster parts by mail hehe
    Quote Originally Posted by Eviltrox View Post
    Ignore list is client side only, it will have no effect.
    I know at least 2 people getting 30 Flurry of Blows from me.. Priced at 999.999.999 each. Muahaha

I kid I kid, don't ban me, but seriously... Might want to double-check to make sure these mechanics all work well together. Even if I received an item I didn't want with CoD and it wasn't unique - are you saying I have to petition a GM to delete this mail unless I pay for it?
    Last edited by Mahdi007; Nov 17th, 2009 at 22:37:28.

so by lowering the hp of the aliens in s10, effectively you have made it easier for the s10 twinks, and by adding the ability to spawn gens on command you have helped us keep s10 alive - cant wait to see raids formed doing pb gen after gen - or is there a lockout timer?

Quote Originally Posted by Mahdi007 View Post
    I kid I kid, don't ban me, but seriously... Might want to double-check to make sure these mechanics all work well together. Even if I received an item I didn't want with CoD and it wasn't unique - are you saying I have to petition a GM to delete this mail unless I pay for it?
    I sent one of my alts a mail with an item attached. When the alt opened the inbox, there was a Return To Sender option for the mail with the item attached.

It wasn't a COD mail, but I'm guessing it would work the same for any mail with an item attached, COD or not.

Quote Originally Posted by tiralee View Post
    I sent one of my alts a mail with an item attached. When the alt opened the inbox, there was a Return To Sender option for the mail with the item attached.

It wasn't a COD mail, but I'm guessing it would work the same for any mail with an item attached, COD or not.
    ah nice one, haven't logged into test yet

Quote Originally Posted by madman666 View Post
    so by lowering the hp of the aliens in s10, effectively you have made it easier for the s10 twinks, and by adding the ability to spawn gens on command you have helped us keep s10 alive - cant wait to see raids formed doing pb gen after gen - or is there a lockout timer?

You still have to collect all the parts (and there are a -lot-), the aliens are mostly the same HP, just a few nerfed, and you have to fight your way to back where the 2 deep gens used to spawn to get to a teleporter (activated by the device you have built) which will take you to your boss encounter in a private instance.

All around improved. And the 10k AXP per mission segment is good, too.

They should add some Unicorn alcove in there where you can refresh those missions (much like the ones in Arid Rift) - it's a pain to get deep in, finish the missions and then have to go back out if you want those refreshed.

cool i just finished arid rift, and now s10 is the new arid rift

Talking Portable email

Gief engis portable email...!
    Proctorial 220/30/70 Crat setup
    Freedonnadd 220/30/70 MA setup
    Patentia 220/30/70 Engi setup

Raidwipe 220/30/70 Doc
    ····crat··cratcrat···········crat·····cratcratcrat
    ·crat·····crat···crat······cratcrat·······crat
    crat······cratcrat·······crat····crat·····crat
    ·crat·····crat··crat····crat·crat·crat····crat
    ····crat··crat····crat··crat······crat····crat

--------------- ··· The One Profession ··· ------------------
    Oh no! A crat sprung! It's crawling with crats! You failed disarming the crat!
    MassDestruct 200/20 NT · Goonish 60 Enfo saved on newbie island o.o

Quote Originally Posted by Dagget View Post
    You still have to collect all the parts (and there are a -lot-), the aliens are mostly the same HP, just a few nerfed, and you have to fight your way to back where the 2 deep gens used to spawn to get to a teleporter (activated by the device you have built) which will take you to your boss encounter in a private instance.

All around improved. And the 10k AXP per mission segment is good, too.

They should add some Unicorn alcove in there where you can refresh those missions (much like the ones in Arid Rift) - it's a pain to get deep in, finish the missions and then have to go back out if you want those refreshed.
    So it there only 1 "PB" pattern that takes u to different bosses depending on location, or is there only one boss now, or...?

Haven't gotten deep enough to get teleporter device...assume its random drop also?
    Blakvelvet: 220 MP, Blakpainl: 174 Fixer, Blakheals: 220 Doctor, Blaktank: 150 Enfo

"If you can't laugh at yourself, someone will always be glad to do it for you.." =)

Quote Originally Posted by Freed0 View Post
    Gief engis portable email...!
    Only fair since crats have portable banks, I say.

When I try to access the mail terminal, nothing happens, no window opens, and messages appear. Also, when I walk away from the terminal the client CRASHES!!!

Quote Originally Posted by defender4 View Post
    When I try to access the mail terminal, nothing happens, no window opens, and messages appear. Also, when I walk away from the terminal the client CRASHES!!!
    Update your custom GUI.....

- Mini-map improved to better show the playfield structure during night and day cycles.
    nice
    *goes ingame to check*

edit: looks good. Could be better, but it's ok i guess. Hope you've tweaked/are going to tweak all other ai/lox playfields too
    Last edited by Qualinas; Nov 21st, 2009 at 19:01:52.
    Shumarte 220/30 enforcer

Quote Originally Posted by Brucelee2003 View Post
    If someone thinks he can win by dirty tricks - he totally wrong.

- A big icon will appear when you have new mail. The icon can be moved.

Define big?
    Neophyte/Sergeant/Tactician Escritores - Proud General of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 220/27/56 - Soldier - Equip - outdated...
    Poacher Overpoweredz - Proud UC of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 169/9/X - ADV - Equip outdated
    Chiropractor/Tactician Kartoon - Proud SC of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 150/12/12 - Doctor - TL5 PvP incoming. Under construction.
    Also a Freshman Crat, Freshman/Student/Squire/Captain Keep, Freshman/Phreaker/Scout Fix and a bunch of other tower punks and alts...
    Soldier Weaponrack: Anger of Xan, Dreadloch Modified Shark, Amplified KOC-Type 13, Lord Of Anger, AHF, SRPB, KOC-Type 12, KOEC-Type 3, 179-214-237 Coop, Supernova, Omni-Flamer.
    Gromulator: Go troll in your cavern , mr happy Bunny.
    Romaas about lvl 49 soldier BS twinks using CDR's
    Quote Originally Posted by Romaas View Post
    at 49 its totally awesome damage.

- Visual issue with multiple hotbars becoming active should no longer occur.
    still does...
    Just finished setting up prefs and client crashed.

Quote Originally Posted by drdoll View Post
    still does...
    he did say should
    AO: ▐ Renamed 220/30 adv▐ Giit 200/30 NT game over setup▐ Somethiing 199/21 Confused Sold▐ Sixunder 158/21 tard ▐ Eightup 150/20 flex▐ Giitjiit 57/6 NT▐
    FFXIV: Giit Paradisian - 50 CNJ/White Mage - Hyperion server

Give mercs back already, or I need to get do another ipr to get moar damage on my frub enfo
    Ciassene

Quote Originally Posted by Ciassene View Post
    Give mercs back already, or I need to get do another ipr to get moar damage on my frub enfo
    They are still ingame afaik, they just don't warp you back anymore.

There

Yes, the terms used in dev may be different then ours.
    Server first !!! Neutral Solitus Male Soldier named Boltgun to wear a short with pink spots on RK1 !!!
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S

Anyone having a problem with the mail system?
    Since this patch if i did in an LE mission my game crashes,
    and if i try to use the mail terminal my game crashes.
    "Lucifer ... angel of light
    Cast below god of ice
    Ruling hell unholy trinity
    The traitors freeze for all eternity
    Lucifer ... betrayer of god
    Tormentor ruthless and cold
    Judas' screaming here in agony
    The traitors freeze for all eternity"

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345