Thread: Ranged Advs

Ranged Advs

So... seriously, when are you going to do something about them? How long do we have to put up with this nonsense?

Quote Originally Posted by navycut View Post
    So... seriously, when are you going to do something about them? How long do we have to put up with this nonsense?
    I so agree, please nerf them, make onehander fixer/soldier only. Im sick of fighting ranged advy's doing 3.3k as every 11s on my 150 keeper -_-

They probably will do capped FA on ur 150sh keeper, coz tl5 keeper at bottom vs ranged
    And at tl7 they dont use OH, they use Troal'er )

Quote Originally Posted by Sonikeep View Post
    They probably will do capped FA on ur 150sh keeper, coz tl5 keeper at bottom vs ranged
    And at tl7 they dont use OH, they use Troal'er )
    At first: Full auto cant be shot every 10s at TL5 for Advy's, and at least there is a way to counter FA.
    On my keeper i can get 1400 dodgeranged+460 aad when im fully perked a procced, i can get RI on top of that for another 120 evades. With all this up, i manage to get some noncapped full autos on me often, what bothers me more is the fact that every 10s I get shot through all my defensives, I coon to see it one hitted. The advy heals up my dmg with his CH, coon, evade perks etc. And then just clicks his magical AS button again to hit me through my defensives again -_-
    Nerf them or add aimedshot to my keepersword.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodhoundje View Post
    I can't think of any particular reason why this is unreasonable
    -Bugs
    Test Dimension

Problems with "patch not found" error while trying to get on Testlive?
    See Technogen's "Halp, I can't patch to test!" Fix

Gunblades 4tw?
    ALTS: Alienhunter, Moonglum, Quellist, Quellcrist, Jesharet

Quote Originally Posted by BugsCoT View Post
    Neither can I, cause you know.... we are in the far future and even in the old ages they had these kind of weapons allready. Dont believe me?!

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2598/...5babeeefd2.jpg

now all u need is a scope on it

ahem. I vote this guy to be new keeper professional.

Im sick of fighting ranged advy's doing 3.3k as every 11s on my 150 keeper -_-
    That's far from the truth, and you know it. We've tried this, and I didn't cap much at all. As for FA, it's a joke against everyone who got maxed dodge and a bit of aad.

Why do you think the majority of adventurers at tl5 are melee and never even tried to switch to ranged? As opposed to tl7 where pretty much everyone switched to ranged. At tl5 it's more about adventurers in general being OP, can't really blame the recent love ranged adventurers received there. It didn't change a lot.
    RK2
    Boem 220/30 Opi Agent
    Geseeff 165/20 Soli NT
    Animalsk 170/21 Soli ranged adv
    Geseeff2 150/20 Soli Agent

Surovi1: enf dead in like 10 secunds
    Toxicrush: show me
    Surovi1: i no time for that

I think this debate has already been started once in here..

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=564682
    Niles73 220/30/70/s/p/(-and (preLE/Alba/DB)Guide) - Trox way => can't make life? Take life!
    Phoeniles 200/30/60 - reborn ranged opi adv!
    Nilose 220/30/68 /s - plays for team alt gear farm
    Nilbit 220/30/70 /s - parked gimptast
    Nilo 220/27/68 /solo pvm/pvp - parked DD

Duke Nukem Forever is out.. now what?

Quote Originally Posted by Niles View Post
    I think this debate has already been started once in here..

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=564682
    Obviously needs more of it.
    Proud member of Shadow Ops
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP setup
    Hidden message
    Quote Originally Posted by Klod View Post
    You won.
    Making them feel special since 2008.

change Mother Wolf to some multi melee buff and all is balanced.

Quote Originally Posted by Neista View Post
    Gunblades 4tw?
    ya and let's add time compression to the NT's toolset while we're at it
    Mcbtj 220/30/70 Adv
    Mcbtk 220/30/70 Fixer
    Syntactician 220/23/70 Doc
    Clyptica 170/24/42 NT
    Fluffydeer 60/6/14 Enf
    SPIRIT

Quote Originally Posted by BugsCoT View Post
    I don't see why Melee prof's can't have a few ranged attacks.... You know, chucking spears, throwing axes, etc...

In the specific case of a keeper having an "aimed shot" ... he could simply summon a divine spiritual throwing sword and use same checks as AS would. Not real sure on the mechanics that would make this viable, but you get the idea.

Personally for a keeper, I'd prefer a shield that would either be equipped on wrist, arm, or shoulder ... or make a fricken decent 1he weapon & perk line to compliment the damn sheild as a weapon. Shields should deflect or dampen the effects of things like AS.

Quote Originally Posted by uxorious View Post
    I don't see why Melee prof's can't have a few ranged attacks.... You know, chucking spears, throwing axes, etc...
    That's fine as long as you are actually expending your SoFC/Kyr Axe/Xan weapons/Medi-blade as ammo for each ranged attack you perform, and ranged weapons get brawl ability.

Eroz, finally 220/26/70 Adventurer & proud General of Regulators on ex-RK2 (outdated) equip
    Rokroland, 170 Engineer No more crab for j00 Northern Front on ex-RK2
    Ranged roxxorz!
    Sig last updated properly when West Athens still had people sitting about the subway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Siahanor View Post
    Complaining about the realism of height changing mechanics in a game that has people who can channel their anger to make huge killer meatballs.