Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fix procs in apts

Fix procs in apts

shade stunprocs in APT can be utterly gay, u run past them for a second and next thing u know theres nothing to do but just stand and be shot to death

stun procs

Ibtk
    i R not spik engrish

its a joke right? u r not serious?

/me smells irony.. but not very well
    Niles73 220/30/70/s/p/(-and (preLE/Alba/DB)Guide) - Trox way => can't make life? Take life!
    Phoeniles 200/30/60 - reborn ranged opi adv!
    Nilose 220/30/68 /s - plays for team alt gear farm
    Nilbit 220/30/70 /s - parked gimptast
    Nilo 220/27/68 /solo pvm/pvp - parked DD

Duke Nukem Forever is out.. now what?

Any enf use challenger procs in apt's? I don't think it does any visual, but one can hope!
    Solidstriker 220 Soldier- Pewpew Galore | Markerz 220 Engineer- Widowmaker
    Speedyadvy 165 Adventurer- PvP Gimp | Cruellia 164 Bureaucrat - Puppies!
    Nerf 219 Agent - From the Shadows | Swishswash 157 Fixer - Vector Tap
    Northaurora 85 Nano-Technician - Shimmering Light

15% chance stun for 4s is not a joke, considering its a 47.55% chance u will be stunned after the apt spams all his specials, 6% chance to be stunned for 20 seconds in a row which is well enough to kill most people

Fm.
    Dagger 220/30/70 Shade // Attempted 219/24/?? Enforcer // Canidae 180/0/0 Adventurer // World 185/26/32 Meta-Physicist// Cramp 150/20/35 Engineer
    Ya wanna fix something - give RK mobs better xp, make RK matter again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamman View Post
    Give shades love or we will stop buffing people!!

don't run in front of the apt?
    ____ Equipment
    Kopo: There's nothing wrong with the (NT) profession itself, it's just that the other 99.9% of us playing it are deluded & incompetent.
    Unzipped: I'm right, Schmorgi is right... everyone else is wrong and /org lazy.... yep... that pretty much sums up my thoughts.
    Mangle: .... even still the leveling curve seems steep. Why must there be an exponential leveling curve? Who the hell invented that crap with MMOs to begin with?
    deniska: malewerecat h8 for making me agree with Masta
    sobeguy:Anyhow, Marius was evil regardless. Gaute was evil too. They are like, the Bat Man and Robin of evil. They probably run around in tights and masks, making vaguely homoerotic comments, and generally meddling anywhere people are trying to have fun!
    Righteous:Sil is in the kitchen making some sandwiches, he says you're lying and doesn't know who you are.
    Sephiroth:you managed to bother two people with one sentence. Nice
    I Remember The Missing: Nepenthia, Naraya, Satenia.

Quote Originally Posted by notcrattey View Post
    Fm.
    and what? run 3 feet b4 next stun lands?
    Quote Originally Posted by Solstiare View Post
    if i were to avoid every apt in existence i couldnt chase down half my kills but ofc that doesent occour to ppl who only move in packs of 10

Nerf all stun procs in any vehicle, after all why should crats be the only ones to lose an advantage
    Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
    Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
    The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
    The ceremony of innocence is drowned.

Quote Originally Posted by Solstiare View Post
    It's that simple.
    Zirkonium 220 Nanomage Engineer - RK2 - Omni
    Mereditche 170 Opifex Agent - RK2 - Omni
    Misfiled 49 Nanomage Enforcer - RK2 - Omni (First! Mongo Smash!)

remove APTs
    // Break time //

/\/\ Newcomers Alliance General and LMAA co-founder /\/\
    Froob for 3 years :
    Gridpain, Nfurter, Slayie, Forcedevente, Asafart, Theshrike, Whipingwillow, Malaucrane, Karmapolice.

Sloob since 2009 :
    Coredumped,Needleworkr,Weepinwilljr,Gridpainjr,Bet amale,Lackwit,Dusttodust, Ouvreboite,Boohoohoo,Asafurt,Whatsthat,Aziraphale
    220, 220, 200, 164, 150, 116, 110, 82, 70, 57, 40, 21 ...

Fix!:

Change shade stunprocs into awesome rootprocs, oh wait, for shade that would actually have a good use.

Give APT's a snare proc.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Stabby View Post
    if i were to avoid every apt in existence i couldnt chase down half my kills

this is bad for everyone else how?
    ____ Equipment
    Kopo: There's nothing wrong with the (NT) profession itself, it's just that the other 99.9% of us playing it are deluded & incompetent.
    Unzipped: I'm right, Schmorgi is right... everyone else is wrong and /org lazy.... yep... that pretty much sums up my thoughts.
    Mangle: .... even still the leveling curve seems steep. Why must there be an exponential leveling curve? Who the hell invented that crap with MMOs to begin with?
    deniska: malewerecat h8 for making me agree with Masta
    sobeguy:Anyhow, Marius was evil regardless. Gaute was evil too. They are like, the Bat Man and Robin of evil. They probably run around in tights and masks, making vaguely homoerotic comments, and generally meddling anywhere people are trying to have fun!
    Righteous:Sil is in the kitchen making some sandwiches, he says you're lying and doesn't know who you are.
    Sephiroth:you managed to bother two people with one sentence. Nice
    I Remember The Missing: Nepenthia, Naraya, Satenia.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Stabby View Post
    if i were to avoid every apt in existence i couldnt chase down half my kills but ofc that doesent occour to ppl who only move in packs of 10
    I laughed hard at this...
    Last edited by Anarrina; Today at 18:32:45.. Reason: constantly mistyping someone else's name in an attempt to belittle them in harassment

I agree this is pretty annoying and unintended. To all the guys flaming the op, you really don't know how to pvp most likely so qft. Most good pvpers can tank atleast one apt indefinitely; however, the stun sort of screws your odds at either avoiding or tanking an apt. Stuns were definitely not intentional for apts.

Remove unique tag on rockets .
    Asiasasaszin - Devil Inside

Quote Originally Posted by TheOnlyTruth View Post
    Most good pvpers can tank atleast one apt indefinitely
    Which profs are you thinking of, here?
    214/20 Adv - Entventurer
    217+ Engi - Entity206
    220/20 Doc - Entagain
    220 Shade - Reali
    Orgless & Stripped.
    Awesome tradeskillers.

Quote Originally Posted by Entventurer View Post
    Which profs are you thinking of, here?
    All good PvPers are advs obviously
    i R not spik engrish

advies, docs, agents, fixers, mas, engies can all tank them pretty easily.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast