Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Nice going Iraid, did you lootorder from a hat?

lol yder, well...beats hamster power

btw, did you forget to feed the hamsters today fc? some major zone / lag issues
    Wofskeep 220/30/70 Keeper, President of First Order (RK1)
    History: Formed Tuesday August 14, 2001 at 7:00 pm EST.

[Social] Nirvelle: I accidently a whole server

Quote Originally Posted by Ydernola View Post
    Hey Aju, nice to see you around once again.

Here's Means and Macrosun testing the new engine enjoy:

New Engine
    Looks rdy to hit live.
    --Clan "Howlin" Messiah

Howlin banned indefinitely by Gorafk Reason: Clan "Howlin" Messiah

hell ya im so comming back wif the engine , unless i die from old age till this happens.
    ◄ Ajukusoja 220/30 | Stabby 220/24 ►
    ◄ Peyotes 165/14 | Sekacha 150/19 ►
    [All Retired]

Quote Originally Posted by ajukusoja View Post
    hell ya im so comming back wif the engine , unless i die from old age till this happens.
    Don't worry, modern medicine is about to find a way to make people live for 1000+ years, so when the new engine is live at 2500 or so, you'll still be around.

Quote Originally Posted by deniska46 View Post
    Don't worry, modern medicine is about to find a way to make people live for 1000+ years, so when the new engine is live at 2500 or so, you'll still be around.
    It's already reality since 1996.
    http://www.alexchiu.com/

Also i recommend his Gorgeouspil for some of the more hardcore forum PVPers here, you might get to go out there and impress girls instead of us once you get yourself new beautiful face.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Chiu
    The Gorgeous pill will make you prettier and more beautiful every morning. You will gradually look PERFECT, even more gorgeous than super models. You will one day reach PHYSICAL PERFECTION!! It is strong enough to change the shape of your facial bones. No more plastic surgery! No more implants.
    You might end up looking as hot as him even: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btuED...eature=related

Also, for true PVPers (and Deniska), i suggest this t-shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by BIORESONANT
    Wearing a Bioresonant Garment significantly increases your sensitivity and awakens many natural abilities considered “paranormal” by most “scientists” on Earth, such as the ability to see aura and communicate using telepathy.
    So you will know when your opponent is using only Limber so you can perk.

Quote Originally Posted by Ani View Post
    It's already reality since 1996.
    http://www.alexchiu.com/

Also i recommend his Gorgeouspil for some of the more hardcore forum PVPers here, you might get to go out there and impress girls instead of us once you get yourself new beautiful face.

You might end up looking as hot as him even: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btuED...eature=related

Also, for true PVPers (and Deniska), i suggest this t-shirt.

So you will know when your opponent is using only Limber so you can perk.
    If only he got together with Andrew Kadir-Buxton, all the worlds ills might be solved.

Making the World a Better Place

Decades ago I discovered a cure for mental health problems. The cure, which I term the Kadir-Buxton Method, has been used on a wide variety of mental health problems. The procedure stuns and resets the brain of the patient, so that the patient returns to a normal condition. The Kadir-Buxton Method is done by making a fist of both hands, and striking both ears of the patient at exactly the same time and pressure with the soft part of the inner hand which is where the thumb joins the hand.
    GlaDos: There was even going to be a party for you. A big party, that all of your friends were invited to. I invited your best friend, 'the Companion Cube'. Of course, he couldn't come, because you murdered him. All your other friends couldn't come either, because you don't have any other friends because of how unlikable you are. It says so right here in your personnel file; 'Unlikable. Liked by no one. A bitter unlikable loner whose passing shall not be mourned.' SHALL NOT BE MOURNED. That's exactly what it says. Very formal. Very official. It also says you were adopted. So that's funny too.

"Few people are capable of expressing with equanimity opinions which differ from the prejudices of their social environment. Most people are even incapable of forming such opinions." - Albert Einstein

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456