Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: AOSkills2 & implantHelper & CharacterParser & AO Item Assistant - test release

Updated with AOSkills v2.35, you only need to download that from it's web page if you already had the version from the 20th, but I've updated the CharacterParser package too.
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

AO Character Skill Emulator and Character Parser and AO Implant Layout Helper

Updated with AOSkills v2.36. Download from the web page (see signature).
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

tested this yesterday evening, and I found a few small issues.

1. I could not import the implant data from the char parser, it was throwing up a 1122 value error - alpha symbs the cause maybe?

2. Odin's other eye was missing from the MP buffs list

3. The amount of IP I had left over didn't match up with the number I had in game (AO Skills stated I had 834 left over, but in game I had 1200ish)

4. Could not import org benefits

Apart from these, very nice tools to use
    Scene :: Meta-Physicist :: 220/30/70
    Scenetoo :: Trader :: 204/28/52
    Scentinal :: Enforcer :: 165/22/33
    Scenato :: Keeper :: 136/16/25

AO Universe - by players, for players :: former general of Omni-Pol

1. Ah, nano points has the wrong max value set, I'll fix that.
    2. I'll add it for the next version too.
    3. It will never be exact as the program has no way of knowing how you spent your IP, which can cause rounding errors to accumulate. I've tried to ensue it will always err on the side of giving you too much, but clearly this doesn't always happen. I'll see if I can improve things here a bit at least.
    4. Hmm, this might be an issue with the parser spitting out an "empty" file for some reason, I'll need to see if something has changed there? And make the import manage this better.

Updated to AOSkills2 v2.37 (Fixed nano pool limits for implants and handle empty org files more gracefully).

Updated CharacterParser to 1.5 to fix silly issue with creation of the implantHelper file.

Wink Minor Perks Loading Glitch

First "Thanks for all your work and your wonderful programs!"

I have been using the AOSkills2 suite of related tools for a while now and it is my all time favorite AO utility.

I had a problem recently when it stopped loading perks from the raw data created by CharacterParser.

"There was a problem loading the perk file.
    c:\aos2_aoia_cp_ih_Edition\perks_Babacratus.perk"

was the error message given when trying to load the perks. Everything else continued to work normally.

I inspected the perk file referenced and discovered that the 'L' was missing from the the term 'Loophole' in that group of perks which are the most recent perks added before the problem started. I edited the file with notepad++ to put the L's back in, saved it, and AOSkills2 then loaded the perks with no issue.

I do sometimes multitask quite a few programs and dual log AO, so it is possible my PC gymnastics may have jumbled memory and caused the issue.

Anyhoo, it seems to be working fine now, but I thought you would like to know about it.
    I will let you know if it re-appears.

Again, thanks for your programs.
    Babacratus
    - Clan Nano/Bureaucrat - Stumblin and Bumblin, he just might go all the way!

Ah, if you open perk-map.xml, search for "oophole" and then change it to Loophole on each line, then that should stop it happening again. I'll include the fixed version in the next build of AOS3.

I've only tried 3.06 but i can't seem to add "Superior Icy Shoulderpads of Brawn" in equip config, Icy Shoulderpads of Brawn works fine though.

Also sometimes it pops out and error when loading in beta symbs taht the value 300 is not within the intended levels or something like that, a restart of the program and reload of the config usually solves it.
    I'll get more details next time i see it if you'de like.
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123