Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: AOSkills2 & implantHelper & CharacterParser & AO Item Assistant - test release

Microsoft .NET Framework Assistant has been unblocked as it was identified as not being a vector. WPF is still blocked, though if you are fully patched (it's listed as a patch for IE mind ), then you aren't vulnerable (to this vector anyway), but without over-riding the blocklist you'll not be able to enable it. Mozilla are working with MS to get a better resolution. (Note that WPF is a plugin and not an extension and is listed in the appropriate tab of the add-on manager).
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

AO Character Skill Emulator and Character Parser and AO Implant Layout Helper

I see at least some of the new buffs are still not included in the dist.

Feel free to use these if you want and everyone else can use them as well if they want to.
    Mekhdoc 220/27/70 Equip | Mekh 220/28/67 Equip | Shadesch 220/21/70 Equip
    Mekhkeeper 220/22/70 Equip | Roflmao 220/15/50 | Fixyaself 200/23/64 Equip

Thanks for that, I'll add them to the next release
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

AOSkills Open Raw Data errors

Hello,

I am re-working my MP and thought this is a great time to try these tools.

Anyways, I am using the CharacterParser 1.1 and the ItemAssistant and AOSkills 2.33 that came included in the same zip.

When I read the "raw data" (created by CharacterParser) into AOSkills, on each of the several characters I have tried, I get an error dialog during the reading/parsing of that "raw data". I can "Continue", and then all seems well but I cannot tell yet if something isn't working correctly due to the error.

Anyways the error is always a variation of: "Value of 278 is not valid for 'Value'. 'Value' should be between 'Minimum' and 'Maximum'. Parameter name: Value."

The value of 278 is different for different characters but the rest of the error message is the same.

I have a screenshot of the dialog if needed...

Just wanted to let you know (you have asked for feedback ), and am interested if you have any ideas as to the cause or fix...

Thanks!
    Martek

Been having some issues lately with AOIA...

It has stopped tracking some items for me, but not all...

I have seen it track some new items I've switched between my toons, but no matter what i do I can NOT get it to track and show Xan Defense Merit Board Base or the Comabt for that matter...

There may be other items as well, but these two items I know for sure it won't track for me.

I hope someone out there is able to help with sorting it out, because I would truly hate to live without this exceptional tool...

Martek, I'll look into that... I may need to get a copy of that rawdata file, but I'll let you know if I need that.

Mekh, I take it the item db is up to date (might just delete and re-create to be sure)? beyond that I'm not sure... it's not my code and I don't speak C++ very fluently these days. But I've had the "stop tracking" issue too, so may see about adding more debug stuff to a version so can try and get a handle on what's going on.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkbane View Post
    Martek, I'll look into that... I may need to get a copy of that rawdata file, but I'll let you know if I need that.
    If you want the rawdata file just let me know.

Thanks,
    Martek

Mekh, I take it the item db is up to date (might just delete and re-create to be sure)? beyond that I'm not sure... it's not my code and I don't speak C++ very fluently these days. But I've had the "stop tracking" issue too, so may see about adding more debug stuff to a version so can try and get a handle on what's going on.
    I tried to:
    - stop the running AOIA
    - make a fresh install of AOIA
    - run it
    - zone
    - check what was tracked and what was not...

Most stuff was tracked, but those two boards was not.

Quote Originally Posted by MartekO View Post
    If you want the rawdata file just let me know.

Thanks,
    Martek
    If you could post it here or PM me a copy, that'd be helpful. I can guess at the cause of the error, but need to confirm it.

...I can guess at the cause of the error, but need to confirm it.
    I can guess too ^^

Just had a shot with AOSkills on my lil lvl 60 Fixer. I get the same Error as Martek
    and noticed, that after importing the raw data, AOSkills says its a lvl 60 Opi Enfo.

it says in the rawdata xml:
    <PROF>4</PROF>

when i change this to 6, its loading fine and gives me the correct profession.
    Same i had to do on perk file.

So when parsing the bin data, prof gets set wrong. This may end up with insufficient IPs and the error occours.

canhasfixplx?
    Last edited by Tikra; Dec 27th, 2009 at 10:36:06.

That's a different issue... looks like fixer is mapping to enf as I must have mistyped one of the numbers (there are two 5s in the mapping array, so as soon as i figure out which is wrong I'll fix it and upload an updated version of the parser). Martek just seemed to have spent more IP in one skill than any character emulator I've found says he should have been able to, so will need to do further investigation on that one.
    Last edited by Darkbane; Dec 28th, 2009 at 17:55:12.

Ok, fixed that, update for CharacterParser only here, full package at the usual place.

Works! Thanks for the quick fix

Thumbs up Thanks for this Great Timesaver

Thanks for making these tools work so well together. I am a long time user of AO Item Assistant and being able to use this tool to populate AOSkills2 and Implant Help is a big time saver.

The only Error I got was on AOSkills when I tried to load Org benefits. I get an error on the file because I am currently not part of an Org.

I notice in your readme files you reference http://www.aomainframe.info. That URL has been useless for a while. Please replace it with http://ao.tcdev.de/ until he gets his old URL working again.

The only suggestion I have is to add an Auno Equipment Config link. This will allow for easily setting up a character configuration page on AUNO. Currently I use Character Profiler from Halorn. Its profile.html contains a link that populates the page.

I've code already for AOMainframe, and I've the source for the parser element of Halorn's profiler so should be able to figure out Auno from that, so those should both appear in a future version. And I've updated AOSkills2's readme

Awesome tool. Thanks a lot for this.

I get an error when opening the rawdata:

************** Exception Text **************
    System.ArgumentException: '564' is not a valid value for 'Value'. 'Value' should be between 'Minimum' and 'Maximum'.

The cause seems to be these rows in the rawdata, since the char has not raised 2hb, but 2he which caps higher for mp:

<SKILL ID="11" NAME="2h Blunt">
    <IP>450</IP>
    </SKILL>
    <SKILL ID="12" NAME="2h Edged">
    <IP>5</IP>
    </SKILL>

Reversing the <IP> -numbers seems to solve the problem.

I'll check the mappings... what level and breed btw?

EDIT: Don't bother, looks like the mapping was reversed, I'll fix it and upload a new version later.
    Last edited by Darkbane; Jan 8th, 2010 at 14:26:40.

Updated, see web site.

The latest official version of AOIA (0.9.6) now supports CharacterParser, though I discovered an issue (which was also present in my own build) with the org contracts. AO sends several smaller packets with the same MsgID when you zone as when you type /org contract. I've done a quick fix for AOIA and commited that so it should be in 0.9.7 (and I'll include the patched version in the next release until then). I also updated CharacterParser to skip inactive org contracts.

I'm investigating some issues with the tradeskills at the moment, so no immediate release, but hopefully I'll update things fairly soon.

I've sorted my remaining known issue, so have uploaded a new version.

AOSkills is now at 2.34, CharacterParser at 1.4, and AO ItemAssistant is 0.9.6 (CP1.4 Edition).

See the links in my signature for downloads.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast