Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A low level Carlo Pinetti?

A low level Carlo Pinetti?

I've spent the past several days mercilessly camping the Lab Director in Foreman's for a CDR, and I was thinking about the Spherical robots he summons throughout the duration of the fight. He summons several, and they spin around with a beam-sword sticking out of each end, shredding you to pieces.

I was thinking it would be very nice to give crats a nano, along the lines of Lien's Crystalizer from the ToTW, which allowed them to summon these. They would take the place of charms like Carlo, and give a lower level crat a bit more flexibility.

I see them going one of two ways, either a single nano that summons a single droid which take sthe place of charms, or two independent nanos which both summon the bots, one long duration, strong bot, and one short duration, weak bot. Each of which act in the manner of the corresponding charm. This would allow the crat to have the short duration one out for a little added cover while he tries to land that first, crucial charm.

They could drop off the Director or the Director's Bots themselves, and it wouldn't require any additional tech or models or anything. Even if they're decidedly weak, I think they would be a fun tool to use, and very nice in situations where you can't land charms reliably or at all.

I like it, I actually think all pet classes should have more pet options

Crats below 220 getting more than one pet for pvp has been suggested a number of times, and it is still a good idea. We need this implemented already. Bump for good idea.
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

bump for this or atleast make the lowbie crat bot a viable pvp option
    Former Assistant Director of Pack of Noobs

Fake Friday with Means, and it worked!

if the director can drop a nano that makes u cast one of those floating executive defenders it would be awesome

rigght now crats are gimp in pvp in tl2 to tl5, they really need buffage at lowerlevels

it would be awesome if a crat can charm a player :O
    FEAR ME I AM COMING FOR YOU
    - the anal avenger catcrab
    "i am pregnant with catcrab's babies"
    "catcrab has destroyed me. mentally, physically, spiritually. i don't want to live anymore."
    Means: catcrab is awesome

Just thought I'd give this a little bump.

Carlo Minetti ?

bump

crats at low lvl are gimps
    "catcrab has destroyed me. mentally, physically, spiritually. i don't want to live anymore."

On that note, wtb Lesser Detonation Matrix

Crats for the first 219 levels are damn tedious.

There should be a charm line of a suited up fellow, for AI Crats all the way from start to finish. Inferior of course, to a real charm. Level locked. Ie, a carlos nano line extension, going backwards all the way to lowbie ville. Not a new line.
    Gone. Total Levels: 3993 AI Levels: 343. Gear: 200-220B

Agreed on this one, as long as it stops them from charming my green monkey, if they have this one up.

Quote Originally Posted by raw_fox View Post
    Carlo Minetti ?
    this.
    Epolass 220/27 Eternalist Dedicated nurse
    Secretairepo 194/10 Dictator-wanabe Taking the path to TL7
    Hiddenpolas 150/11 Spectre with a nice blood cloak
    President of ACF Douce folie

Quote Originally Posted by Mereditche View Post
    I can't care less about the balancing. Afterwards, the same people will still be whining on forums, the rest will adapt as always.

This would actually help crats a lot in pre-TL7 PVP
    [[ RYUAHN | 220/21 Opifex Trader
    == Proud Member of Core ==
    [[ ALASTROPHE | 220/15 Solitus Martial-Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    There is literally nothing wrong with {Shutdown Skills} in it's current incarnation. What should be being looked at is the reason why it's needed so much. E.g, the incredible amount of Alpha being thrown around and the fickleness of Evade profs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    I walk in to BS... could not perk people... with 3704 AR and 300 AAD drain... NT facerolled me, shade instagibbed me, after a few minutes I just decided not gonna bother.

Bump

up up up you go! Awesome idea
    New instance lewt?
    Andvord, 220 Adv (retired)
    Knekt, 220/30/70 Keep (retired)
    Haavarst, 220/23 Crat
    Delifix 217 Fix
    Delivio 215 Shade
    Dilek 174 Doc
    Delisol 165 Sol
    Clown 126 Trader TL4 twink project
    Hannibal 22 Enf

I thought up another alternative when I saw an entry in the database: http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=152935

From what I gather, this is an "item" which spawns a rollerrat when a trapped chest in a mission is opened. Why not release some form of these to bureaucrats? They could spawn a monster (which is then hit by a massive taunt and is normally passive to other players to help ward off griefing), which is then open for them to charm. There wouldn't have to be a large number of levels available thanks to the Gallant Slave nanoline (which also probably deserves a bit of a buff). The items would be level and/or skill locked, of course.

Just a thought, I still like the idea of summoning the Director bots better.

Quote Originally Posted by Litestrider View Post
    I thought up another alternative when I saw an entry in the database: http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=152935

From what I gather, this is an "item" which spawns a rollerrat when a trapped chest in a mission is opened. Why not release some form of these to bureaucrats? They could spawn a monster (which is then hit by a massive taunt and is normally passive to other players to help ward off griefing), which is then open for them to charm. There wouldn't have to be a large number of levels available thanks to the Gallant Slave nanoline (which also probably deserves a bit of a buff). The items would be level and/or skill locked, of course.

Just a thought, I still like the idea of summoning the Director bots better.
    Let crats Spawn the Directors Balls with an Item like that so they can then charm them perhaps?
    Ebondevil - Omni Level 220 Agent on Atlantean, Feel free to contact me any time if you have questions, in game or out.
    Varinox - Omni Level 220 Meta-Physicist on Atlantean
    Yamarra - Omni Level 150 Shade on Atlantean

Feel free to send me any tell in game or a Private Message if you require anything.

Quote Originally Posted by raw_fox View Post
    Carlo Minetti ?
    bump for carlo minetti!
    Solitus Enforcer - General of Divine Shadow NEUTRAL

It shouldnt be Carlo Minetti, why does our assistant have to be a ugly fat trox. It should be Carla Minetti, a hot solitus or opifex female.

yes, let the crats finally grow some balls!
    220 Agent + :: 220 Doctor + :: 220 Soldier + :: 220 Enforcer + :: 220 Bureaucrat + :: 217 Adventurer + :: 217 Trader + :: 159 Engineer :: 112 Fixer

Inferno Travelguides

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast