Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Neutral Application Form

Change name for Neutral Observer so people talk with him!
    Please, give change form. Want main be neutral. Red vs Blue are boring now.
    220 veteran player, no more complain for level alt. Do something and stop whine! (Take cry people friend with you.)
    Means: the new client to run FASTER on old hardware _________________ Faction champions.

Just for the RP if not the sake of logic I would bump this.

However, I will go with not permanently penalising new players from joining the best side for an early mistake, today.
    Anarrina is just doing her job. Way nicer in IRC.|| High aptitudes in some things != social skills.
    "Don't debate with a troll. They are impervious and will bring you down to their level; in height range to beat you with their thick little skulls."
    Audible taste of Africa.
    One string.| How to bring a sense of accomplishment back. "Fr00bs play AO; sl00bs work it."
    Why so serious?
    Stick What? You mean there are not enough PvP-ers ... to get the BS running? ... how come ...
    Aeliniyah : Where exactly? ... it requires only 6+6 people to start a round of BS, yet they never run ...

Bump...

Yeah the story line is you are sided, then go neut...how does this make scene that game play is the opposite?
    Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    [Neutnet]: You're banned for abusing me jerk. BTW, I'm burning down your house and pissing on your Cheerios as we speak. I hope you get pink eye and toenail fungus. I don't want your feedback cause I'm not going to read it anyways. I don't care what you think. You're scum.
    <3Your Friendly Neighborhood Scripter!<3
    More Information Below!
    Admin of R.S.S || Post on the AO Forum

I'd definitely like this.

bump for this!

Also, many new players are actually unaware one can leave the island while neutral. Make this more obvious, please!

Bringing in front this issue again maybe they'll stop releasing crap like instanced crap-fields and focus on derailed content the way GD Means was pointing in his videos about the future of Ao..
    pffffff riiight....

good to see theres still people bumping this thread.

hey wait, whats that? ............ BAMP!
    liars are the real losers

Truth >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ALL

bump again!

c'mon already, want to turn all my froobies neut again

it's about time for this...bump
    -[nitr0]-
    sexiest trox alive

We needs this, back to the top

c'mon, gief already ...
    bringing to top again.

Agree with this wholeheartedly, Neutral isn't a proper "side" until you can swap to it.

-- Soap

I like the idea of being able to "quit" clan or Omni -- there is no restriction on going from clan to omni or vice versa, so why can't we choose to abandon both sides and be neutral again?

Quote Originally Posted by soapdistant View Post
    Neutral isn't a proper "side" until you can swap to it.
    that's a good thing

Biancha is the most neutral player of AO, not joined an org from ever... but in every org i joined, i ever found her in guest channel. That's neutraility! GZ!

So if she says its a good thing, we can't say nothing about it...

Neuts can be their very own side in tower wars, etc-- but not get new members?

It's not fair! *whines*

oh cmon guys. thats the very single action you can not fully revert in this game so live with it.

http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=81757
    DANGER! READ CAREFULLY
    A 100% automated document which will make you a fully accepted member of the Clan struggle for independence . NOTE! You will be attacked by the Omni-Tek oppressors at once, as they have detectors of your alignment. Use it before entering Clan cities.... If you wonder why this is sold on both sides, it is because both sides agree they don't want moles. Take your stand in the struggle and stay with it... BEWARE: Changing sides will disable your ability to EVER become Neutral! Using this form disables your ability to change sides again for 40 seconds to 702 minutes, depending on the quality level of the form! It will also spawn a side-specific Merit System. Also note: IF YOU CHANGE SIDE YOUR CURRENT TOKEN RECORD WILL BE DELETED!

i know from experience since most of you are windows users and used to klick OK on every dialog that appears on screen without reading about the consequences you expect fc to fix your sloppy attitude. i vote for no. (reminds me of that kind of folks which cry out loud on forums asking for data recovery-tools because their hd died while i simply say "use your last backup - no harm done")

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 LastLast